PDA

View Full Version : keeping you informed

rissababynta
May 9, 2010, 11:16 PM
Hello. I am a friend of Marissa's. I just came on here to let some of you know what has happened.

Today, Marissa was taken to the hospital, barely breathing. I'm not sure how many of you have been made aware of the problems she has been having, but as of today she still had not heard about any results of her tests. They will be keeping her for at least tonight and if they have not told her the outcome of her results yet, they will be shortly. I have not heard from her yet, nor do I expect to until tomorrow morning. I am going to be staying with her and the children until Saturday when her husband returns home.

Like I said, I knew that some of you were aware of her health and I know that she is close to you so that is why I am here letting you all know. I'm sure she will be back on here within the next couple of days though.

Have a blessed evening everyone.

TwylaTwobits
May 9, 2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I know about the issues she was having and I will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Canticle
May 10, 2010, 12:20 AM
I didn't know Rissa was having any problems, but I echo what Twyla says. I hope she will soon be well and certainly my love and thoughts are with her. Thank you for letting us all know.

Long Duck Dong
May 10, 2010, 5:05 AM
sighs... I told her not to suck twylas toes, but rissa would not listen...

darkeyes
May 10, 2010, 7:18 AM
*Climbs on Ris's bed..lays down beside 'er, gazes at 'er sleepin' peacefully and blows healthy sparks inta 'er luffly lil 'ead...*

Realist
May 10, 2010, 9:16 AM
Get better soon, Sweet Lady!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 10, 2010, 11:54 AM
Thank you for letting us know, Honey. Many of us were getting worried for we hadnt heard from her. Please give her our love, and if you know the name of the hospital, I'd love to know. :} Tell her sage and jasmine are being burned, and a prayer to the Spirits have her and her family's name on it.;)
Thanks hon.
Worried Cat

SJ37AndSteph
May 10, 2010, 11:54 AM
Get Well Soon Rissa ....

Hugs

Sweet Juices

olebear
May 10, 2010, 2:33 PM
My prayers are with ya hon, get well soon.

csreef
May 10, 2010, 3:25 PM
Rissa - Get better soon...:flag4:

Nadir
May 10, 2010, 4:27 PM
Hope you get better soon :)

still_shy
May 15, 2010, 9:02 AM
Any news?

TwylaTwobits
May 15, 2010, 9:17 AM
Rissa's been back on, Shy. Last I heard from her she was awaiting some test results for a sure diagnosis. Just keep her in your prayers and thoughts please and I'm sure she'll post when she gets on later lol.

rissababynta
May 15, 2010, 9:24 AM
oh yeah, hi I'm good haha.

still_shy
May 15, 2010, 9:26 AM
LOL good! I've been worried about you, silly girl!

rissababynta
May 15, 2010, 9:43 AM
sorry lol.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 15, 2010, 10:06 AM
Well dont keep us in suspense! What happened and how are you???? Grrr
Worried Cat

rissababynta
May 15, 2010, 10:14 AM
Well dont keep us in suspense! What happened and how are you???? Grrr
Worried Cat

I'm ok right now. Nothing really to tell. My xrays are normal but I'm not going to know anything about the pulmonology tests until my follow up appointment monday...lame. They think I have asthma.

darkeyes
May 15, 2010, 11:31 AM
I'm ok right now. Nothing really to tell. My xrays are normal but I'm not going to know anything about the pulmonology tests until my follow up appointment monday...lame. They think I have asthma.

..as 1 who is cursed 2 anotha prob sufferer... muuuuaaaaaaahhhh!

Lady_Passion
May 15, 2010, 11:41 AM
Ack... grew up with it since infancy. No more though.

"People with severe asthma have low blood concentrations of ascorbate (vitamin C)." (http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n08.shtml)

Very good information there. Tried and true for myself, and many others I've discussed this with.