PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Jam Concert

still_shy
May 9, 2010, 1:13 PM
I just had to share this...Friday night my hubby and I went to a Pearl Jam concert here in Indiana. It was hands down the absolute best concert experience I've ever had and one of the best nights of my life. They played for a solid three hours, with three encores totaling 12 songs. Pearl Jam may be getting older but man, can they rock out!!! When they played "Elderly Woman behind the counter in a small town" I was covered in goosebumps. Amazing!! "Better Man" "Evenflow" "Off he Goes" and "Yellow Ledbetter" were superb, as was every other song they played. Pearl Jam will always be my favorite band and seeing them in concert proved exactly why. We got the tickets from a friend who couldn't go for fifty bucks and it was the best fifty bucks ever spent!!

Realist
May 9, 2010, 6:41 PM
On Youtube, there's an excellent version of "Given to Fly", with a signing lady, in St Louis.

wln1595
May 9, 2010, 7:49 PM
Fellow Hoosier here and Pearl Jam fan also. My favorite PJ song is
"Crazy Mary"...It's off of some benefit album. Does anybody else remember this song?

IndyBiFun
May 9, 2010, 9:28 PM
Another fellow Hoosier.

I didn't see them this time but I did see them three years ago as they were the closing band in Chicago for Lallapalooza. They rocked there too.

Few things better than rock-n-roll in the great outdoors during summer with someone special to enjoy it with!

DareMe
May 10, 2010, 7:04 PM
Jeremy!

In my top 10

DM