PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

*foxy_roxy*
Mar 22, 2006, 4:07 PM
Today I recieved some bad news, which tore me in two. I can't state the nature of my problem, although i can say it involved matters of the heart.
If i am the cause for something awful, what can i do? I want to be selfish and do nothing, let nothing change, but i cant.
I have really hurt people and I am so sorry for that pain i caused you.
I want you all to know i never meant for it to happen, as i love you both so much, you are such lovely people.
I cry tears of sadness, but also of hope. Hope because i want the wrongs i have caused to be made right with the decision that has been made.
I will miss you.

Rox
xxx

rupertbare
Mar 22, 2006, 5:52 PM
I don't know what the f*ck this is about Roxy - but I do know you a bit so....

(((((((((((Roxy))))))))

Rupe :)

Tx46M
Mar 25, 2006, 8:12 AM
Roxy,
You have a built in support group here and you can share in private ot public. Don't hesitate to lean on your friends here, no doubt it can't hurt.

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Nara_lovely
Mar 25, 2006, 8:28 AM
....you are showing your emotions, your feelings, your heart.
Whatever the situation, you are amongst friends.

Nara :flag3:

usedbear1950
Mar 25, 2006, 8:36 AM
Roxy,

We all stumble and sometimes fall. It is how we handle it from there that is important. Be truthful and sincere and with hope and love all will work out. It is not wrong to be selfish, it is wrong to be selfish at the expense of others. That may sound like a contradiction. It isn't.
It is difficult to offer advise without details, so I offer this, consider the position of each side in this matter. Step into their shoes. Then choose a course of action. It may not be easy to correct, or not correctable at all. No matter, learn from the situation. You will be fine dear.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

1 cent...I ain't that smart

texasman6172003
Mar 25, 2006, 10:13 AM
Hi Roxy, I dont know what your situation is myself either. But i hope it is all ok in the end for you. Ive known you to be very nice to me when we have chatted.So hope you are ok.,,,Love,Charles,,,Tex...

*foxy_roxy*
Mar 26, 2006, 7:26 AM
Thank you all very much for the support you have given. My course of action has been chosen and although it may be sad for a while (a long while perhaps), it is the best course to have chosen.
And thank you to those of you who have PM'ed me, and no i am not leaving the site, just spending a little less time here.
It means so much to me that you would take the time to reply, and I am so grateful for that.
I hope that the people i did hurt work things out, and that we may be able to be friends again soon :)

Love

Rox
x x x x x x

Sparks
Mar 26, 2006, 8:00 AM
Foxy, I've shared this little poem (scripture) in other threads. So I will share it with you, as well. Please stay in the room, for you'll find no better place to receive support, care and friendship.

"And let there be no purpose in friend-
ship save the deepening of the spirit.
For love that seeks aught but the dis-
clousre of its own mystery is not love but
a net cast forth: and only the unfrofitable
is caught.

And let your best be for your friend.
If he must know the ebb of your tide,
let him know its flood also.
For what is your friend that you should
seek him with hours to kill?
Seek him always with hours to live.
For it is his to fill your need, but not
your emptiness.
And in the sweetness of friendship let
there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart
finds its morning and is refreshed."

A passage from the book The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. One of the most wonderful books ever written. Pick it up at your local bookstore, for it will bring you peace and joy. You're still young, angel. Don't beat yourself up
over whatever it is. Be kind to your "self".

Fred

Tx46M
Mar 26, 2006, 8:37 AM
Today I recieved some bad news, which tore me in two. I can't state the nature of my problem, although i can say it involved matters of the heart.
If i am the cause for something awful, what can i do? I want to be selfish and do nothing, let nothing change, but i cant.
I have really hurt people and I am so sorry for that pain i caused you.
I want you all to know i never meant for it to happen, as i love you both so much, you are such lovely people.
I cry tears of sadness, but also of hope. Hope because i want the wrongs i have caused to be made right with the decision that has been made.
I will miss you.

Rox
xxx

AND if you want to talk about it I will listen if you wish!

darkeyes
Mar 26, 2006, 3:32 PM
Two Loves

To love
Two loves
One far
One close
One dark
One not so
Brown eyes
And blue
One sparkles