PDA

View Full Version : What is the best thing about being bi sexual?

belect
May 5, 2010, 10:57 PM
To me is the fact that as a caring and loving individual one is more open to the wider variety of people in which I can love in more intimate ways. Keeping in mind of course when the feelings of all concerned are mutual. ;):three:

FalconAngel
May 6, 2010, 12:59 AM
Options!!:):tongue::tong::bigrin::rolleyes:;):cool :

That's what I love most about it.

Mature59
May 6, 2010, 9:48 AM
The ability to understand and enjoy, the freedom when among the same as me. Its not just the sex, but the social part as well. I have found that i can feel on all levels of emotions. Having a partner that was the same would of been good, but that comes to only a few. So i continue, talking and enjoying when i can.;)

Bisexual Explorer
May 6, 2010, 12:19 PM
The full range of great sexual experiences!!! Being bisexual has made me comfortable with the whole me.
g

Rose2Me
May 6, 2010, 1:46 PM
Accepting being bisexual.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 6, 2010, 2:33 PM
Like I always contend :Sex and pleasure is sex and pleasure..as long as everyone concerned is happy with it, and concenting. " :}
I find that Bi-folk are so much more open minded and see life in a whole different manner. Maybe its because we look at all sides of love and lust, and see the most possibilities. I dunno....:}
Cat, just happy as I am...:tongue:

TwylaTwobits
May 6, 2010, 2:41 PM
I can answer the best thing about loving a bisexual. Finally having a partner who understands how women can view a partner. Having a partner who is not afraid to be intimate and open himself fully to me. Having a partner who is truly at peace with himself making for a deeper relationship with me. Having a partner who can understand when I drool at Hugh Jackman and not be jealous but instead picturing a threesome with HJ. Having a man who is more a man than my straight ex. Having a love that is deeper than any I have ever known, including my love for my children. Having a person who can fill my every desire and teach me to fill his. Having a true lifemate, that is what loving a bisexual is.

slipnslide
May 6, 2010, 11:57 PM
I haven't found a best thing about it yet. So far it's more misery and frustration - but that's one reason I'm here, to work past that.

DareMe
May 7, 2010, 12:18 AM
Doubles your chances of getting laid!

;)

DM

ohbimale
May 7, 2010, 1:54 AM
Being able to have an intimate relationship with women or men who understand and accept you for who you are. All acts of love and intimacy are sacred to the divine.

Annika L
May 7, 2010, 3:38 PM
I can answer the best thing about loving a bisexual.

[1] Finally having a partner who understands how women can view a partner.
[2] Having a partner who is not afraid to be intimate and open himself fully to me.
[3] Having a partner who is truly at peace with himself making for a deeper relationship with me.
[4] Having a partner who can understand when I drool at Hugh Jackman and not be jealous but instead picturing a threesome with HJ.
[5] Having a man who is more a man than my straight ex.
[6] Having a love that is deeper than any I have ever known, including my love for my children.
[7] Having a person who can fill my every desire and teach me to fill his.
[8] Having a true lifemate, that is what loving a bisexual is.

[My numbering]

Twyla, for the most part, I think you've described the best aspects to you about loving LDD, not about loving a bisexual. LDD is bisexual, but he is not an archtypical one...i.e., all bisexuals are not like him.

Specifically, [1-3] and [5-8], while all wonderful things, can be found among the straight and gay populations as well as in the bisexual population; AND (more importantly to our readership) in no way does loving a bisexual guarantee that you'll get those things...in fact, it's not clear that it even ups the odds. (In fact, plenty of partners of our membership would write that loving a bisexual means having a much greater likelihood of being cheated on!)

#4, however...I'm with you there...pretty unique to bisexuals, and it's what makes us special! :tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 7, 2010, 3:45 PM
lol I like the quote that someone on here has "Its reaching down someone's pants and being happy with whatever you find" LOL
I love that one..:bigrin:;)
Silly Cat

mikey3000
May 8, 2010, 12:01 AM
To me, I love the contrast. Men and women are very different creatures and each give/receive sex, love and affection in very different ways. I love the contrast between the two.:)

elian
May 8, 2010, 8:41 AM
Getting rid of the label?

csreef
May 8, 2010, 1:36 PM
For me...Its about being Honest to myself about who I am, Without any regrets!And loving who I want to love without any questions!!!:flag3:

Joel-270
May 8, 2010, 7:01 PM
Doubles your chances of getting laid!

;)

DM

ahh come on what about being able to love a wider variety of people

belect
May 8, 2010, 10:45 PM
Simply more people to chose from to let into your intimate circle.:three:

jam22
May 9, 2010, 12:18 PM
for me its the freedom and the variety :bigrin:
its coming out and being accepted for who you are and not being judged because of it...

69luvr
May 10, 2010, 2:37 PM
Simply more people to chose from to let into your intimate circle.:three:

I very much agree with your statement.:bipride:

dxglad
May 13, 2010, 1:11 PM
I've been thinking about this question for the last few days because I think it's a very good one -- more to it than at first glance.

There are the obvious benefits of being bisexual -- fulfillment of sexual needs and desires and the inherent virtue of being true to one's identity and sexuality.

However, on a more general (not strictly sexual) level, I find that bisexual people are often less judgmental, more empathic and accepting of other people and ideas -- more open minded about things in general, and as a result, are usually easier to talk to and more fun to be with.

Of course I realize this is a generalization -- but the question can't really be answered other than subjectively and as such, it's been my experience that bisexual people are easier to hang out with, talk to and have fun with.