PDA

View Full Version : just figured it out

CatRocks
May 4, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hey guys it is positively amazing that I have a support system out there because I just figured out I'm bisexual :) Any advice?

12voltman59
May 4, 2010, 11:39 PM
My :2cents:----just take your "discovery" one step at a time----and let yourself be open to new experiences and to enjoy them.

Don't rush into anything though--and always "play safe" as if that needs to be said!!

FalconAngel
May 4, 2010, 11:46 PM
My :2cents:----just take your "discovery" one step at a time----and let yourself be open to new experiences and to enjoy them.

Don't rush into anything though--and always "play safe" as if that needs to be said!!

Ditto.

Enjoy it and play safe.

Oh yeah..........welcome home.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 5, 2010, 1:25 AM
Fantastic! Welcome to you, Darlin. Have fun, play it smooth and easy, and above ALL ELSE-play safe Always. No glovin', no lovin' :}
Welcome home here.
Cat
Everybody's feline

olly_21
May 5, 2010, 7:38 AM
Congrats to you! I also very recently have discovered, and admitted to myself after a long battle of being in denial, that i am bisexual to. Just enjoy it, and be happy!

Realist
May 5, 2010, 7:41 AM
Welcome, you've found an excellent place to learn and grow. Try to glean the information you need and realize there'll be those who will be helpful and some will get on your nerves. Use what you need and ignore the rest.

I agree with the above and like to add: Don't allow anyone to influence you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Only YOU know what you want and need, so if you settle for less than that, you will never be satisfied.

Most of us have been down some of the same roads you have, so you have found a friendly, caring and interesting place. Again, welcome!

ErosUrge
May 5, 2010, 10:31 AM
Yes, it is a wonderful moment to discover. As everyone else has advised, pace yourself....
It shouldn't be a struggle as my experience was until I finally once and for all embraced it.
I have never felt more whole until I accepted the fact that I truly was/am bisexual.
May your journey and exploration be rewarding and fulfilling.

CatRocks
May 5, 2010, 9:09 PM
thanks so much!

slipnslide
May 5, 2010, 9:55 PM
Thought I'd throw out a "hey me too!". Coming to accept that this is who I am has been liberating and finding forums like these to discuss is fantastic. I've stopped denying it to myself and stopped willfully hiding it. I'm not exactly screaming "hey everybody I'm bi!" yet, but I'm starting to try and figure out how to be who I think I really am. It's tough though right?

csreef
May 5, 2010, 10:13 PM
Congratulations! It's liberting to your self, knowing that you are comfortable being "who you are."

Take things slow...You'll find other Bi people. Here on this message board you've found family, now you can ask for advice & share your ups and downs.

Most of all NOW is the time to Enjoy Your Life :bibounce:

olly_21
May 6, 2010, 8:17 AM
Agree with everyone! This is a great place to come an chat to people, and check out different things, there are people who you can talk to, and relate to on lots of subjects to do with it here. I for one feel more at ease now i can speak about it freely on here, and am sure you will to CatRocks.