PDA

View Full Version : Sharing bi fantasy with my wonderful wife!

TheBisexualProfessor
May 3, 2010, 12:32 PM
Would enjoy hearing if others share such fun ....

One morning this past weekend, my wife and I awoke horny and I wanted to know if there was a particular way I could please her. "What do you want," I asked. She then named a friend of ours, a hot guy we know who is about ten years our younger.

"He's really looking good lately," she said. "He's working out and looking very buff."

I was immediately turned on. It has taken us years to get to this point of being so comfortable and sharing our honest fantasies. She then told me how she'd love to put his hard cock in her mouth and blow him. She purred as she described how she would let him ejaculate in her mouth and how she'd enjoy swallowing his cream. I asked if she would kiss me afterward, so I can taste his cum on her lips. She was so eager to answer: "Yes, of course!"

Then I described my fantasy of her being pounded by this stud friend of ours "doggy style," with me underneath her in a 69 position, licking her clit and his balls. First, however, I admitted I'd just like to watch them as they give one another pleasure.

We were BOTH so damned hot. I put my tongue on Dianna's clit and in a very short while she had a mind-blowing, very vocal orgasm. Then I slide my shaft into her mouth and gave her a throat load of my own love. As I pulled out, I was still dripping a large, slow-moving pearl of jizz ... and she found it very hot to see!

M/F couples: how are you sharing your bi side? Even if you aren't acting on it with someone else, how do you explore together?
:female::male::male:

foreverbi
May 3, 2010, 12:45 PM
Damn TBP that was one hot story. I only wish the doors were open with my wife like their seems to be with your wife. I have a feeling she does not ask me what my favorite fantasy, is because she is afraid of what she would hear She knows that I DESPERATELY want to suck a mans dick, She just doesn't know for sure that I (I don't think), that I have already sucked a dick before we were married & long to do it again MANY TIMES.:male::(

Mature59
May 3, 2010, 12:48 PM
My wife in the beginning or our relationship knew of my bi side and tried to accomadate me by looking for other men. She found two in all of this, one a CD, nice, but shaky, the other was older and looking to try new things. The first was great, he dressed for us, we had oral sex only and that was it, we all got off , my wife and i sucked him off and shared his cum which i thought was great, he thought so as well. The other had a problem of keeping a hard cock, so it took time to get him hard any time she or i was not sucking him. THe first guy moved and we were not too interested in the second to bother with it. I was hoping that we could of found a male, or couple that we could of really enjoyed, but i never got to pick the persons of interest. Sense then she has quit the idea of sex with another male or female, so real enjoyment was never accomplished. I have now several bi male friends that would enjoy her and me if it was possible, but will never know at this time.

fredtyg
May 3, 2010, 1:04 PM
Years ago I tried to coax my wife's fantasies out of her. She would only go as far as saying there was at least one other guy she had the hots for, but she wouldn't tell me who it was. She seemed totally embarrassed by the whole thing.

I guess it's because she comes from a very religious family where sex is pretty much supposed to be between two people only.

Canticle
May 3, 2010, 2:56 PM
Years ago I tried to coax my wife's fantasies out of her. She would only go as far as saying there was at least one other guy she had the hots for, but she wouldn't tell me who it was. She seemed totally embarrassed by the whole thing.

I guess it's because she comes from a very religious family where sex is pretty much supposed to be between two people only.

''I guess it's because she comes from a very religious family where sex is pretty much supposed to be between two people only.''

You don't have to have come from a religious family, or be religious, to think that way! You don't have to be straight to think that way!

Sheesh!

bikiniman
May 3, 2010, 9:05 PM
Some time ago while licking my wife's pussy she asked me to share a fantasy with her. Rather than tell her my own sexual fantasy I decided to tell her a bi-sexual fantasy that I thought she might like. I told her to imagine that my tongue was the tongue of a women and to imagine her long hair brushing against her leg, This really seamed to turn her on and she came quicker than usual. She has however never expressed any bi-sexual thoughts/feelings to me.

She later reciprocated while I again was licking her pussy, and told me to imagine a mans a penis sliding gently in out of me ass. This really turned me on and I told her how much I enjoyed it.

At this point in my life I did not identify as being bisexual and had not mentioned any bi feelings/fantasies to my wife. In retrospect I was quite clearly sharing the bi-side of my personality without knowing it.

Certainly was a fun game and not a bad way to test the waters with respect to bisexuality. I will have to try it again soon.

julbug
May 3, 2010, 9:06 PM

not necessarily a religious thing. My hsband and I "joke" about a threesome. I dont know if hes serious and I'm sure he thinks I'm joking. If I were more secure with my body I think I would be all for it at least once. But then I think I might regret it too. Just cause she might have the hots for another guy doesn;t mean she interested

BonesPA
May 3, 2010, 9:19 PM
I often share my bi fantasies with my wife. In fact years ago that's how I first tested the waters of coming out to her. It was a great ice breaker and helped us to have a really great conversation on my sexuality. That was ten years ago and we still share our fantasies in our lovemaking.

ShingLa
May 4, 2010, 12:25 AM
My wife and I have a great time sharing in each others bi fantasies, since we are both bisexual we can imagine ourselves and each other with anybody. Its really great being able to open up and talk freely about who and whatever turns you on. It took a while to get to that level of openness and comfort but once we did our lives have gotten more relaxed since we both realized each others fantasies and found out they weren't so bad.

Its great now to be either sitting on a bench or coffee shop and to check people out with my wife. Its a great past time.