PDA

View Full Version : first time

lilbitsva
May 3, 2010, 11:42 AM
What happened on your first time?

Mine was with a co-worker of mine. I was at work and at this time in my life i didn't really think that kissing girls was a good thing. I was raised to think that if you did somthing like that you where going to go to hell and bla blA BLA you know how it goes. Katie was her name. She came up to me and tell me that she really needed to tell me something she just couldn't tell me infront of everyone. So i came into the next department with her and then she kissed me. I really didnt know what to think about it at first i was like what in the world. I really was confused, with this wonderful feeling that i had never had before. This feeling was like no other. Then she just looked at me while i was lost in my thoughts and smiled and walked away then we started to hang out. And do things together i can tell you what you never really know until you try things whether yuo like them. So when they tell you that you cant' knock it until you try it they mean it. Now i know a completely different side of me. :tong: