PDA

View Full Version : threesome question

PrettyFlowingGown
May 3, 2010, 8:35 AM
just a question. if you are in a threesome with either 2 guys or 1 guy and a girl, how can you cum and concentrate on 2 things at once. example, i am laying down on a bed, a guy is sucking me off, and i'm sucking another guy off or licking a girl out at same time. i've never tried this, thats why i ask. I'm going to a gay cd wekend soon, and would love to know please

Mature59
May 3, 2010, 10:43 AM
And the Problem Is? Any time i had a threesome i just relaxed and let things happen. I must admit that i held off until all the others were satisfied, but at times i would let the feeling take their course and enjoyed myself as well as they did. Just go, enjoy what happens and relax.

gen11
May 3, 2010, 10:49 AM
I second Mature59's response. I've had a couple mmm threesomes. Before the first I was so worried about "protocol" with an established couple the guy I was communicating with finally said "You worry too much--just come on over." He was right. I've just had my first two mwm threesomes with the same couple. I waited until one of 'em pulled off clothes (the him), pulled off mine, touched him, and it all just flowed from there. It just happens, like jazz improvization. "No worries, mate."

etncple
May 3, 2010, 12:20 PM
I think most cples would expect you to be a bit nervous, so as stated above, just go with the flow. When we have met someone new, I have always started things by starting to undress the wife and after a minute or 2 ask the guy to help me. This usually breaks the ice and from then on whatever happens , happens. The wife usually will start to undress us anyway as soon as she is down to her lingerie......lol....and I haven't met any guys who dislike having a woman undress them. Just go and have fun :tongue:

PrettyFlowingGown
May 3, 2010, 6:29 PM
ok, thankyou, makes me more at ease. I'm doing it with 2 cd's or a cd and a man. Would love to have a woman involved but at moment i'll settle for anything.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 3, 2010, 8:23 PM
Just go with it, Darlin. Be safe, have fun, and go with it naturally. :}
Cat

julbug
May 3, 2010, 8:46 PM
never had a threesome, but I think if you wouldn't hold back with one person why feel the need to hold back with two. Enjoy yourself and let what happens happen.

Lakeron8
May 3, 2010, 8:50 PM
Its a good problem to have...go slow and focus on what your desires are. The first time doesn't always go as planned so be open and try to relax otherwise you might get stage fright.

mikey3000
May 4, 2010, 12:11 AM
As a fan of MMM threesommes, I must say just go witht he flow. It's absolutely awesome, as long as everyone gets along. You'll be surprised how long you can last, especially if the action moves at a reasonable and comfortable pace for everyone envolved. After one guy pooped out and flipped over to sleep, me and his BF 69'd for hours!!! no exaggeration (but yes, a bit of bragging).

Apleasureseeker
May 4, 2010, 3:19 AM
In my limited experience, the trouble is usually with jealousy and hurt feelings afterwards. Not the sex during.
What to concentrate on? Unless you're dominating the scene, just let go and give yourself up to it. When I was in my early 20s, and a lot of girls I was with were inexperienced and a little nervous, I always stimulated them in two different ways at the same time (ie: Heavy breast stimulation while eating them, insisting they kept thieir eyes open and looking at me as they got close to orgasm, etc.). If you're nervous and focusing on one area of your body, you'll clamp down on the ability to really enjoy it. If you are compelled to try to focus on two places, you'll always loose control of one.

FinkDoodle
May 4, 2010, 4:04 AM
It's called multi-tasking :)