PDA

View Full Version : Is It Homo Season?

fredtyg
May 2, 2010, 2:32 PM
Am I the only guy here that goes into homo mode big- time as the days start getting longer. I've been like that for as long as I can remember.

Sure, I'm a bi- guy year round, but I tend not to think of guys- much less sex in general- as much during the winter. Then, as days get longer, man sex seems to occupy more and more of my thoughts. I even started checking out xtube again a couple weeks ago after removing it from my bookmarks some months ago.

Maybe it has something to do with more sun affecting my hormones?

12voltman59
May 2, 2010, 3:07 PM
Personally--I have always been much hornier in warmer weather----when I lived in Florida---I was on horny overload since it hardly ever gets all that cool or cold!:bigrin::bigrin:

IndyBiFun
May 2, 2010, 3:19 PM
I think it's a combination of longer days and nights and with warmer weather people dress with less clothing.

A hot guy in shorts and a T-shirt catches your eye more than a hot guy in a pants, jacket, gloves and a ski cap. That's typical dress for winter in Indy.

But flip-flops, a nice tan and a lot of skin showing sure gets the blood flowing.

tenni
May 2, 2010, 9:16 PM
Well, up here I find that this time of year or a bit earlier if the weather warms up, that I really notice women much more. It is something about the unwrapping of winter coats, boots, scraves, hats that we bundle ourselves up in. When an attractive woman removes those items, puts on her high heels and even in a business suit walks down the street, my head turns. I really notice the butt of these women since they were not visible for several months and those calf muscles in high heels. I'm not sure if I notice guys more at this time of year though compared to other times.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 3, 2010, 12:15 PM
I think it hits us girls the same way too, Darlin. The temp rises and my libido comes out of hybernation...lol Its getting there finally..:bigrin:
Seasonal Cat

Canticle
May 3, 2010, 3:09 PM
Nah...the season is spring. The weather is getting better, the earth is coming alive again (or so it seems), and trees have fresh growth and flowers are abundant.

We all feel better for the May sunshine and the birdsong. It's just life....the cyle of the seasons.....anything else...wishful thinking and all in the mind.....which is what our own self inhabits.....where we think and imagine, dream and make plans. That's all.

Flesh on display?.....most people look better and far more classy and that silly word, sexy, with their clothes on, revealing as little flesh as possible. It's called flattering, what one has.

Flip-flops....Oh, dear...think of all those horrible looking feet on display.....and how many people, will curse the day that they wore any...because the space between big and second toe gets sore.

tenni
May 3, 2010, 4:05 PM
"most people look better and far more classy and that silly word, sexy, with their clothes on, revealing as little flesh as possible."

Oh, Canticle
If you lived in a nordic country, you would notice the difference between winter clothing and spring clothing. I know that you bundle up in winter but somehow I think that we do a bit more of the bundling up than you( I could be wrong but I suspect so). On a real cold winter day most people have th majority of their faces covered as well as their body...:bigrin: (and that is down south here) Funny thing is some young guys start wearing shorts when it is even 5oC. My crazy nephew even wore shorts when it was -15C. (but as fran would write ...he is a lesser? mortal)

open2both
May 3, 2010, 4:28 PM
Gawd I hope so!
Lol!

slipnslide
May 3, 2010, 4:35 PM
Hmm I think you're onto something here. . .there is something about this time of year

csreef
May 3, 2010, 5:08 PM
Its always great to see people on Bikes wearing Spandex shorts :bigrin: Just love it!

Canticle
May 3, 2010, 8:29 PM
"most people look better and far more classy and that silly word, sexy, with their clothes on, revealing as little flesh as possible."

Oh, Canticle
If you lived in a nordic country, you would notice the difference between winter clothing and spring clothing. I know that you bundle up in winter but somehow I think that we do a bit more of the bundling up than you( I could be wrong but I suspect so). On a real cold winter day most people have th majority of their faces covered as well as their body...:bigrin: (and that is down south here) Funny thing is some young guys start wearing shorts when it is even 5oC. My crazy nephew even wore shorts when it was -15C. (but as fran would write ...he is a lesser? mortal)

Umm....I don't think you really catch my drift. Bundle up! I wear what is appropriate, according to the weather and I will wear a denim jacket, on the hottest of days....Why?.....Because if I expose my skin to the sun...and when it's hot in the Uk...it can be fearsome.....I get a kind of nettle rash.....most painful.

However, that is not why I think people look better, covered up. I hate low cut tops on females, showing cleavage...always have done and on my own daughter....that area looks far more classy and gives some sort of idea that she is well bred, than when she is almost wearing no more than a bra.

Most people do not know how to dress well and flatter what they have or haven't got. There was a time when I would have worn short sleeved tee shirts. No longer and I like my skirts ankle length. I look good dressed....what lies beneath is another story. We all should dress to flatter.

Most men look better covered up...especially their feet. Call me posh...call me a snob.....but I like to see people well dressed and looking elegant...even in a casual manner and casual, can mean very casual.

And I so wish women would remember to walk from the hips......not the knees. One carries oneself so much better that way.

jem_is_bi
May 3, 2010, 10:42 PM
I definitely have more energy for everything including sex in the summer and man sex is what really excites and satisfies me.
But, women can look so good in summer attire.