PDA

View Full Version : some of my new work

huneypot
Mar 22, 2006, 12:07 AM
some of my pals asked me to show some pics of my work
so here are some im workin on at the mo
:)

Most are sketches of hands of my friends

Once I have them framed and mounted I am displaying them at a local craft market, might even make a few bucks,lol

huneypot
Mar 22, 2006, 12:09 AM
damn need more file attachment space, lol

arana
Mar 22, 2006, 12:13 AM
Thank you for sharing Huney! Still love the entwined hands and also the fist and hand next to it and the skull are very cool!!! You're a great artist luv. :tong:

rupertbare
Mar 22, 2006, 12:28 AM
and about time too Huney!!!!! lol (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Nice life studies babe!!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!

Rupe (aka dad!! - adopted daughter lol):)

codybear3
Mar 22, 2006, 1:24 AM
Hello huneypot...You have an artictic talent that I can only dream of having. Your work is definately worthy of public display. I wish you the best of luck if your artistic future...And if you make some bucks at the local craft market, lend me a twenty...LOL... :bigrin:

P.S. - The only thing I can draw are stick figures and the local Stick Figure Committee has asked me to stop drawing them... :eek: ... :bigrin:

Tx46M
Mar 22, 2006, 8:37 AM
WOW all that and artistic talent too!! Take it all the way babe!
:) :male: :2cents:

Michael623
Mar 22, 2006, 8:42 AM
Very good Huney!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all very fortunate to be able to share your talent with you.

ladydelanie
Mar 22, 2006, 10:47 AM
Huney,

Dont only are you a wonderful person, you are so very talented as well!!

Not to mention all the hysterical times we have all had!!....hehe :eek:

How honored we all feel that you share your talent with us!!

Hugs to you my friend!!........

You bring light, laughter, freindship and talent to this site and to the world!!

Luv and hugs.........

Ladyd :)

rumple4skin
Mar 22, 2006, 11:04 AM
Huney,
I LOVE IT!!!!!!. I love the realism and the detail. You are such a talented artist and a wonderful person. You amaze me.

Love,
Rumple

RebekaLee
Mar 22, 2006, 12:15 PM
yea!!! huney, you are awesome! thanks for sharing!!! keep 'em coming...i love lookin at your art. :female:

P.S. - The only thing I can draw are stick figures and the local Stick Figure Committee has asked me to stop drawing them... ...

haha bear...thats a good one...

2fer'swife
Mar 22, 2006, 12:32 PM
Nicely done huney! Good shading work on that skull. I could see the hands intertwined selling quickly. Keep sharing!
P.

meteast chick
Mar 22, 2006, 1:08 PM
Thank you for sharing Huney, you have quite a gift.

I happened to really take a liking to the outstretched hand,
(in between the fist and the upright hand)
it has a really stirring emotional quality to it.

luv and kisses,
xoxoxo
meteast

Mrs.F
Mar 22, 2006, 5:33 PM
Just beautiful Huney! I really love the hands together...(2nd and 3rd one). Just makes your heart melt. :bigrin:

Thanks for sharing them and you do such wonderful work.

Mrs.F :)

allbimyself
Mar 22, 2006, 6:47 PM
Huney,

Don't ever stop! You've got real talent, babes.

Allbi

smurf111978
Mar 22, 2006, 8:12 PM
My dear cyber wife

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work, you are an awsome artist. If i only I had a 1ooth of your talent I would be happy!! I'm sure the sketches will sell like hot cakes at the craft fair.

You have so many hidden talents from art, agony aunt, cyber wife ;) and chat room comic. And of course your warm, caring, and lovable personality. You are with out doubt 1 in a billion and deserve all the love, luck and success in the world.

Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

usedbear1950
Mar 25, 2006, 2:00 PM
Ars gratia artis!
Art for the sake of art.
That is the standard translation.
Ars/Artis also means: skill, technique, character
Gratia also means gratitude

SKILL FOR THE GRATITUDE OF SKILL!

I am thankful for your skill huney for it brings me joy!

ur ever luvin
used
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bijingles
Mar 25, 2006, 9:03 PM
You are very talented at capturing the image. I can imagine the soft skin of the womans hand aganist, or in contrast too the thickness of the mans hand. I like them all you did a great job with these. Thank you for sharing.

:)

ambi53mm
Mar 25, 2006, 9:35 PM
I Love the way you connect to your Art..It's very spiritual in it's energy. Thanks for sharing that part of yourself :)

Namaste
Ambi :)

Bothbi_cpl813
Mar 29, 2006, 5:16 AM
actually love the hand work, it to me is very a kin to M.C. Escher. It has great depth, shading and demension. Very nice, are you studying figure models. Jerr

The Cheshire Cat
Mar 29, 2006, 7:52 AM
Really enjoyed the hands, huney-they are so important/powerful in art. You can almost sum up a person's whole life story just from looking at their hands. looking forward to seeing more. Cat

RebekaLee
Mar 29, 2006, 12:20 PM
more more more...give me more huney art!!!! :tong:

heehee...love ya girl!

---beka

woolleygirl
Mar 29, 2006, 1:09 PM
Hey honey

Your hands are awsome. Your talent shines through your work. As we can all see your heart is pure and your talent is too. ;) There will be a time when we can all say hey I knew her Gods what an Artist.

T

dmb_fan_always
Mar 29, 2006, 2:42 PM
Huney,

I love your work. You have such talent. I wish I had a small bit of that. Can't wait to see more! :)

csrakate
Mar 29, 2006, 3:54 PM
What can I say Huney....you continue to amaze me with your talent!! You are in incredible artist and I look forward to the day when we can say, "we knew she had talent long before she became famous!!"

Hugs,
Kate

DarkwaterUK
Mar 29, 2006, 7:50 PM
I love pencil drawings; there is something clean and inviting to the eye about them that I don't feel I get with other medium. You are clearly very talented, and I wonder if you have more to share for an appreciative audience?

Doug xxx