PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any advice?

Angie315
May 24, 2005, 3:54 PM
I'm 18 years old and in my last couple of weeks of my senior year. I've had a huge crush on this girl since last summer and I want to tell how I feel about her before school is out. Sometimes I get signals from her that tell me she's interested, but maybe I'm just being hopeful. I don't know if I should tell her and if I decide to, I don't know how to go about it. Please Help.

Lisa (va)
May 25, 2005, 10:50 AM
It always depends on the indiviuals, but you say you are getting signals. Maybe you should send the same signals back to see if you are reading her signals correctly. As far as revealing your orientation you must be comfortable with yourself and willing to accept both the good and bad responses that come with it. Only you can decided if and when the time is right for you.

Lisa
hugs n kisses

babylove27
May 27, 2005, 10:52 PM
take it from me i had a crash on my best friend in middle school and i told her and she felt the same way it took us a little while because we both were having kids and after it was the best. i really think u should tell her how u feel and if u dont u might reget it.

Bi-ten
May 30, 2005, 11:45 PM
Hi there,

I just want to say, what do you have to lose? Sometimes we need to take a risk in life... or end up living in regret. If you really like this girl and you don't say anything, you may have passed up a beautiful opportunity and you will always think about what could have been. Be sensitive about it and try not to put too much pressure on, but by all means tell her! Good luck :male: