PDA

View Full Version : The Elusive Bisexual

grover313
Apr 26, 2010, 9:38 PM
Hi there. I'm wondering if I might get your opinions. I prefer the company of bi people over gay folks. That might sound kinda weird considering I'm gay but in my experience bi ppl have much more open minds which I love.

The problem is you guys are kinda hard to find, at least here in Georgia. Glad to have come across this site. I've searched the net for groups in my area but nutting.

Any ideas on how to locate the bi scene in my area? Thanks! :)

Chris

bemyonlyone
Apr 26, 2010, 9:47 PM
I think it's cool you're like that. I actually prefer bi people too so I understand...I'd rather be with a bisexual person than anyone else.

Sorry, I don't have any info, hopefully someone here does.

grover313
Apr 26, 2010, 10:03 PM
I think it's cool you're like that. I actually prefer bi people too so I understand...I'd rather be with a bisexual person than anyone else.

Sorry, I don't have any info, hopefully someone here does.

Yea for sure. 2 of the 4 major relationships I've had were with bi men and were great. They just make better boyfriends than gay dudes :)

bemyonlyone
Apr 26, 2010, 10:44 PM
Yea for sure. 2 of the 4 major relationships I've had were with bi men and were great. They just make better boyfriends than gay dudes :)

I think they might make better boyfriends than straight dudes too.

TaylorMade
Apr 26, 2010, 10:52 PM

I'm a woman, and I have to say the sex is better. . . it - - just is.

*Taylor*

djones
Apr 27, 2010, 12:32 AM
Not being in Georgia, I can't help you with your quest.

But, I am glad to see you on here - a lot of my friends who are Gay don't accept Bisexual as a real sexuality. Something I get from a lot of the Gay community.

So, you are a breath of fresh air (not to mention a handsome pic on your profile) !

Cheers !

TaylorMade
Apr 27, 2010, 12:36 AM
Not being in Georgia, I can't help you with your quest.

But, I am glad to see you on here - a lot of my friends who are Gay don't accept Bisexual as a real sexuality. Something I get from a lot of the Gay community.

So, you are a breath of fresh air (not to mention a handsome pic on your profile) !

Cheers !

I was going to stay something about how hawt grover is and appropriately mourn...but, djones . . .

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/10/128734518058564390.jpg

How YOU doin'? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2Z7CL4Cv0)

*Taylor*

bemyonlyone
Apr 27, 2010, 12:57 AM
I was going to stay something about how hawt grover is

*agrees* heh.

Realist
Apr 27, 2010, 9:17 AM
Grover,

I'm bi and appreciate your feelings. I would think that it'd not be too difficult for you to find a bi friend, or lover, in Atlanta. I've had two gay lovers over the years and am lucky that they felt as you do.

There's a chance that you might meet someone, here, too. Although this is not a dating site, stranger things have happened.

I actually met a bisexual lady on this site and we've been lovers since 2008.

Welcome to the site and I hope you meet someone special, like I did! You have a nice profile and photo, so I'm sure there may be someone who lives close, who will find you more than attractive to them!

Good luck!

tenni
Apr 27, 2010, 9:42 AM
Grover
I'm curious as to what it has been about bimen that you found more open minded than gay men?

grover313
Apr 27, 2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome and your sweet comments :) I appreciate that.

Grover
I'm curious as to what it has been about bimen that you found more open minded than gay men?

With gay men, they often paint themselves into a pink corner. Only gay bars, only gay restaurants, only gay book stores, only gay friends. It's too insulated. Not that I'm throwing stones as I've done it before myself when I was younger.

And like djones said, his gay friends don't even recognize bisexuality is even being real. They think it's just a label people use before they are ready to admit they are gay...like its just a stop away from gaytown. Bi ppl seem to be more porous for taking new ideas and new people in. Gay people are so territorial about their cliques and social scenes. I don't feel at home and I'm one of them.

Know what I mean?

jamiehue
Apr 27, 2010, 11:47 AM
one thing for sure bi guys dont call as much and when they do .....

tenni
Apr 27, 2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks Grover.
I have seen what you describe.