PDA

View Full Version : Newbie...

Both_teams
Mar 19, 2006, 12:42 PM
Just joined this site and would like to introduce myself and connect with some of you...

Have been confused and open about my sexuality my whole life, have a strong fascination for women sexually but feel more comfortable with guys as me playing a passive role...

Have explored plenty - been to transvestite clubs, gay saunas, straight clubs and tried various sexual experiences. So far, nothing is hitting home 100%

Now am exploring that i might be in the wrong body, that I might be in denial for being a woman so have tried dressing up a couple of times - feels fantastic but more confused about how i feel

Anyway, just want to share where i am (don't worry i am enjoying life in case you're wondering - I just ask myself loads of questions!)

Hope to hear from some of you soon ;-)

Alan.

texasman6172003
Mar 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
Hi Alan,Welcome to the site. We are a basically fairly friendly bunch of people. Come to the chatroom sometime and meet some of the gang,,Love ,,,Charles,,,Tex...

Mrs.F
Mar 19, 2006, 2:11 PM
Welcome (((((((((((Alan))))))))))))

We are so glad you came to join us here and we hope you find some of the answers you are looking for.

We look forward to meeting you in the chatroom.

Take care

Mrs.F :)

rupertbare
Mar 19, 2006, 4:03 PM
((((Alan)))) WELCOME TO THE SITE

I'm a Londoner too!!

So a big welcome and hope that you find us a friendly and caring community.

And this is certainly the place to address your questions to.

Go chat make friends and ask questions - there are many different experiences of folk here to learn from and to share with.

with love and peace to you and yours

Rupe, Noting Hill. :)

rupertbare
Mar 19, 2006, 4:17 PM
((((Alan)))) WELCOME TO THE SITE

I'm a Londoner too!!

So a big welcome and hope that you find us a friendly and caring community.

And this is certainly the place to address your questions to.

Go chat make friends and ask questions - there are many different experiences of folk here to learn from and to share with.

with love and peace to you and yours

Rupe, Noting Hill. :)

meteast chick
Mar 19, 2006, 6:58 PM
Welcome to the site Alan aka Both_Teams

Good luck in your search for who you are.

We welcome all who are welcoming, so have fun!

The more the merrier!

luv and kisses
xoxoxo
meteast

arana
Mar 19, 2006, 7:28 PM
Welcome to the site Alan, I hope you will enjoy your time here and make a lot of new friends as well. It's a great place.
:tong:

onewhocares
Mar 19, 2006, 8:17 PM
Welcome Alan,

Glad to have come to this site. It is a great place to come and feel comfortable in a safe non judgemental environment. There are many people from all aspects of the sexual spectrum, where you feel comfortable is the niche for you. The chat room is a great place to come and meet people and the threads and their posts, are a wonderful source of insight and information. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Belle

huneypot
Mar 20, 2006, 2:53 AM
a big big welcome to u Alan
hope u enjoy the sire as much as i do.
Its a great place with great people,
Chat is so cool, funny and uplifting,
Threads are a great place to find info, advice, and share thoughts.
Hope to see u in the chat room
Huney
:bigrin:

BI BOYTOY
Mar 20, 2006, 5:25 AM
hey nice to meet you,this site is very cool.keep exploring you will eventually find it. :bigrin: :bipride:

Both_teams
Mar 20, 2006, 4:58 PM
Hey, thanks for all your posts - very encouraging...

Will definitely explore the site, chat rooms etc...

Speak to ya all soon ;-)

codybear3
Mar 20, 2006, 9:10 PM
A very warm welcome to you Alan...Hope you have fun here... :paw: :paw: