PDA

View Full Version : Tonight I finally came stimulating my prostate :)

Bobfish9090
Apr 21, 2010, 8:51 PM
So after years of trying, tonight I finally found it and boy I can't believe what I was missing. For years I've put things up there, fingers, bottles, the handle of hammers! So today I did research into where the prostate is situated and I was way off. So excited I got my lube out and stated looking and boy did I find it. I came without barely touching my cock. Was the most sensational feeling I've ever had. Will defo be doing this more often. Anyone have any tips on how to massage it easier? I used my thumb and was a bit awkward. Anyway, one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had x

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2010, 9:48 PM
Purchase one of the curved prosatate massagers. Its curved upwards and has a handle so you can move it as you like. You can even get the vibrating kind. A Feeldo might work well too.....www.Feeldo.com
Have fun. :}
Cat

mikey3000
Apr 21, 2010, 11:14 PM
So after years of trying, tonight I finally found it and boy I can't believe what I was missing. For years I've put things up there, fingers, bottles, the handle of hammers! So today I did research into where the prostate is situated and I was way off. So excited I got my lube out and stated looking and boy did I find it. I came without barely touching my cock. Was the most sensational feeling I've ever had. Will defo be doing this more often. Anyone have any tips on how to massage it easier? I used my thumb and was a bit awkward. Anyway, one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had x

Congradulations!!! And welcome to the club. Awesome, eh? After my first one, I shook for an hour! One word for you. ANEROS.

www.aneros.com