PDA

View Full Version : A New Fantasy

fredtyg
Apr 21, 2010, 10:55 AM
Nothing real exciting probably, except maybe to me, but I thought I'd share it:

Been in pretty strong homo mode the last few days, so I've been checking out the MFM section of Craigslist in the seemingly never ending search for a boyfriend and have exchanged a few e-mails as a result.

I've hooked up with more than a couple guys I've met on CL but it still can make you nervous. I was laying in bed this morning, half asleep, wondering what might be a nice way to break the ice with someone that just came over anticipating sex. For some reason I got real turned on by the idea of taking a shower together.

We'd both take off our clothes and we could look at each other. Then hop in the shower and let the warm water relax us. Then get the soap out and wash each other down, taking our time, of course. After you've gotten comfortable touching each other, you can start hugging. Then kissing.

Once you get turned on enough, it's out of the shower, dry each other off and into bed.

I know. Not real kinky, but a fun way to get foreplay started. Or so it seemed to me.

12voltman59
Apr 21, 2010, 11:52 AM
Taking a shower and/or bath with someone else is very sexy to me and of course doing something sexually in the shower with them is even better--I love to give a guy head in the shower or he gives it to me. Pretty nice to "go down" or up in this case on a lady too---everyone is all nice and fresh and clean----oooh---makes me feel something stirring just to think about it!!!!!!

Bi_Druid
Apr 21, 2010, 12:15 PM
Showering or bathing with someone you fancy can be well hot.

Have done it a couple of times with my boyfriend, and several times before with other past lovers.
There have been times when we've just gotton on with getting down and dirty while still in the shower, which is also great fun. Just be careful not to slip on the soap.:eek:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2010, 12:32 PM
lol Good clean fun all the way around, loves. In a nice warm bubbling hot tub can be very erotic as well. And ohhhhh what those jets can do on certain parts of the female anatomy...mmmmmmm.:bigrin:
Is it gettin warm in here??? lol
Cat