PDA

View Full Version : How can I find someone?

bemyonlyone
Apr 19, 2010, 2:15 PM
Okay...let's pretend that I decided to forget this girl I'm in love with tomorrow.

The fact remains that I have serious social problems and I, at the age of 26, have never been able to establish a romantic relationship with another person.

What can I do to overcome this?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Well you could put your ad in Here, for a start. There are several dating sites to explore, both Bi and regular places.
www.Plentyoffish.com,www.Tagged.com and countless others. You might ask folks here about some Lesbian sites too.
Good luck and have fun. :}
Cat

bemyonlyone
Apr 19, 2010, 5:46 PM
I actually joined one dating site as a joke...got no messages.

onewhocares
Apr 19, 2010, 5:59 PM
Well, as has been mentioned in a previous thread....the MOST important aspect in beginning to date, in my now learnerd opinion (learnerd because I made ALL the mistakes anyone can make) is to be happy and confident in YOURSELF. A great attitude and outlook on oneself to me is the best attitude. Know what you want and more importantly what you do not want in a relationship, be it with a man or a woman. The confidence that one exudes...not naughtiness or arrogance or selfishness..can make you a most alluring woman.Being interested in another person goes without saying. Get to know them and what makes them tick, what thrills them, what they crave as a snack in the middle of the night (perhaps it one day can be YOU).

If you need someone to chat with and such....I am right here in Massachusetts. I do ok in the meeting people department and can share my thoughts and such with you. Just PM me.

Best of luck.

Belle

FalconAngel
Apr 19, 2010, 6:53 PM
...... is to be happy and confident in YOURSELF. A great attitude and outlook on oneself to me is the best attitude. Know what you want and more importantly what you do not want in a relationship, be it with a man or a woman. The confidence that one exudes...not naughtiness or arrogance or selfishness..can make you a most alluring woman.

Excellent point there.

One finds that confidence and just enough attitude to be interesting is a very real turn on.