PDA

View Full Version : guy anal ?

glansandlabia
Apr 19, 2010, 8:41 AM
I've admitted to myself I'm bi, no major revelation there. My experiace is limited to some oral over 10yrs ago. I have some phone sex fun with a guy I meet here and really enjoying it and hoping we can get together one day. The point of this is something I witnessed saturday by myself that I thought was interesting. I came home to an empty house (fam was somewhere else) and very horny. I didn't want a normal jo session so I got out a rather large dildo. (I've never had actual anal sex just sex toys) the orgasm was great my ejaculation was differant though. Normally my cum shoots out kinda far, this time it just dribbled out, slowly and a lot of it. I'm guessing this is normal, or is it not?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 19, 2010, 9:05 AM
its normal..... some guys can shoot... and some guys can dribble,.... but its the fouls and the penal..... wait.... we are not talking about basketball are we

yes its normal... there are times that I can shoot to *kill* and other times that I dribble more than a man with a numb mouth drinking a cold beer....

a lot of it has to do with pressure and how much fluids in ya system... plus prostrate massage can lead to a prolonged orgasm rather than the short one, hence the dribbling

DareMe
Apr 19, 2010, 9:25 AM
its normal..... some guys can shoot... and some guys can dribble,.... but its the fouls and the penal..... wait.... we are not talking about basketball are we

yes its normal... there are times that I can shoot to *kill* and other times that I dribble more than a man with a numb mouth drinking a cold beer....

a lot of it has to do with pressure and how much fluids in ya system... plus prostrate massage can lead to a prolonged orgasm rather than the short one, hence the dribbling

Isn't this kind of orgasm what we refer to as a male "G" spot?

Not sure, sadly, I have never "been" there.

DM

libertinobj
Apr 19, 2010, 9:44 AM
Well,.. it happened to me too.. every time I had ( unfortunately because long time ago..) an ejaculation because of prostate massage my ejaculation was more fluent ( I mean thick, sorry my English is not so good ) but I could "shot" farther. It was like I had more power inside.

19biman61
Apr 19, 2010, 9:59 AM
I usually don't shoot more than a few inches when I JO. When I use a dildo or a viberator, I shoot it all over my chest and the orgasm is more intense. Different people with different outcomes.

Bi_Druid
Apr 19, 2010, 12:20 PM
It sounds normal to me.

Personally I prefer the real thing over toys, but when needs must...

For me I sometimes, shoot loads, sometimes less, sometimes just oozing out, sometimes like a super soaker. Depends on lots of factors really that would take an age to list.

The important thing is do you enjoy it?

glansandlabia
Apr 19, 2010, 6:00 PM
I do enjoy it! I'm just looking forward to relaxing and getting a hung stud to bust my anal cherry. I'm looking forward to my first anal orgasm where I don't have to touch my cock. Thanks for everyones input.