PDA

View Full Version : I Just Got Hit On Hardcore <gulp>

Herbwoman39
Apr 16, 2010, 11:38 PM
So there's this woman who's local to me and we've been talking for a few months now. She knows I'm a bi virgin. She knows I'm still in the midst of breast reconstruction - I'm missing the cherry on top as it were and tonight I got a REALLY hot email.

She wants to get to know me.

Intimately.

<GULP>

I was so stunned I haven't even written her back yet because this is SO out of the blue. I mean yeah we've flirted but...WOW.

Trust me when I say I want to. Oh gods I really want to. She's absolutely adorable. I'm just scared half to death! This is worse than losing my hetero virginity!

I could really use some advice.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 16, 2010, 11:59 PM
some advice.....mmmm

you are herbwoman..... for better or for worse..... let people embrace you as herbwoman.... cos if they like you when you feel you are less than perfect, they will love you a lot more when you feel closer to perfect...

FalconAngel
Apr 17, 2010, 1:00 AM
Just go for it. Don't overthink it.

I agree with that.

Don't over think it.

Just enjoy.

TaylorMade
Apr 17, 2010, 1:02 AM
So there's this woman who's local to me and we've been talking for a few months now. She knows I'm a bi virgin. She knows I'm still in the midst of breast reconstruction - I'm missing the cherry on top as it were and tonight I got a REALLY hot email.

She wants to get to know me.

Intimately.

<GULP>

I was so stunned I haven't even written her back yet because this is SO out of the blue. I mean yeah we've flirted but...WOW.

Trust me when I say I want to. Oh gods I really want to. She's absolutely adorable. I'm just scared half to death! This is worse than losing my hetero virginity!

I could really use some advice.

If she wants you at your 'worst', she will love you at your best.

Be cool, get some drinks with her, take your time.

*Taylor*

Herbwoman39
Apr 17, 2010, 2:12 AM
Thanks guys :-)

I really appreciate the support

Looks like I'm in for my first f/f experience soon.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 17, 2010, 4:42 AM
I second what everyone posted, good lucky honey

bemyonlyone
Apr 17, 2010, 8:26 AM
Congrats, you must be excited.

Realist
Apr 17, 2010, 9:20 AM
Congratulations, Herbie!

If I can find a lover, who is so perfect for me (actually found her...or she found me, here) you certainly should have no trouble!

Good luck, Lady!

Doggie_Wood
Apr 17, 2010, 10:20 AM
Herbie - as Nike would say - Just Do It!
I liked the analogy used by LDD.

Always
Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 17, 2010, 12:14 PM
Echoing everyone else, go for it and have a wonderful time, Honey. Go at your own pace, get to know each other, and when its time for intimacy, then just relax and enjoy.
Play safe and have a fantastic time!! Come back with a big smile on yer face, Sugar..;)
Cat

Georgie_Girl
Apr 18, 2010, 7:29 PM
Good luck!

cliffordmontero
Apr 19, 2010, 12:38 AM
Marylin Monroe said "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." If this woman wants you when you don't think your at your best . . . shes probably a keeper. Take the leap!