PDA

View Full Version : Wet dreams for adults

siraussietosser
Apr 12, 2010, 2:28 AM
Ok I was wondering if anyone had experienced a wet dream during their adult life?

Im 28 and for some unseen reason I had my first full on wet dream since my mid teens. I have only ever had three in total including this one, so it came as a huge surprise, but all concern, is it normal?

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 2:37 AM
Simple answer, yes and yes it's normal.

mrplayfuluk
Apr 12, 2010, 4:11 AM
it usually depends when you last came and how often you cum a week...

12voltman59
Apr 12, 2010, 12:41 PM
Yes I have----I had them for a number of years---still have them to some degree----I will wake up with a hard on and some oozing precum----I sure as heck wished I could remember what I was dreaming to make me so hard and horny!!!

It was wet dreams that I could recall that lead me to finally admit to myself--I wanted to have sex with other guys again---I would have dreams of having sex with another guy---usually either giving head or getting it---but I seemed to usually wake up before the dream would finish--but a few times the dream did play out and it made me cum. In the cases the dream did not finish--I went ahead and tried to recall the dream--jerking off to those thoughts till I did cum.

I decided if my dreams were doing that to me---I had to know again if I wanted to have sex with other guys.

I found out.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
lol Yes, this has happened to me many times. I had one recently that was so vivid and hard that it woke me up and I'm like "Dayuuuum! Where'd That come from???" lol
Just relax and enjoy, Darlin. Its perfectly normal. ;)
Cat

bigbadmax
Apr 12, 2010, 5:17 PM
very normal.....

On board Navy ships(RN) its known as husbands balls...

basically because you are not having sex and wanking can be difficult due to no private spaces, then balls will either;

A) wither and drop off (not really lol)
B) get very tight and painful if not relieved after 7-15 days so wanking is needed to relieve pain, or
C) have a wet dream to make room for new little swimmers start the cycle again.

the circle of life clearly dictates that sex is good for you...if even only on yer own!

foreverbi
Apr 12, 2010, 6:24 PM
Just a few months ago I had my 1st wet dream EVER & I was 60 years old. I was dreaming about finally (after all these years) getting to suck the dick of one of my high school buddiesi I have wanted to suck him off for almost 45 years. I was very surprised about waking up with my pants full of cum, but I am just surprised it took so long to have a wet dream.:tongue:

dafydd
Apr 12, 2010, 6:55 PM
crikey wish i did dream of sex!

d:male:

PrettyFlowingGown
Apr 12, 2010, 7:08 PM
I'm 37. My last one was prob at 34. I wear beautiful long nightgowns to bed, satin or silk ones. One night I wore 2 gowns at once for a more silkier feminine feeling. While asleep I had a dream about being locked in a bridal gown shop, and I was trying on all the beautiful bridal gowns. In the morn I woke up and my nighties were stuck together. I must've enjoyed that dream!!!

Volley
Apr 12, 2010, 11:25 PM
Yes. They happen rarely, but they do happen, even with being regulary sexualy active. Although not as intense as my yearly years.

roy m cox
Apr 13, 2010, 1:32 AM
heh i have them all the time ,, and i enjoy it when i do have them :bigrin:

bikiniman
Apr 13, 2010, 4:49 AM
I last experienced a wet dream about 3 years ago (late 30s) shortly after having a vasectomy reversal which is interesting. This supports bigbadmax's theory.

It was from memory a very enjoyable experience. Although I can't remember the dream.

Do you remember your dream? Anyone prepared to share their wet dreams?

siraussietosser
Apr 21, 2010, 2:32 AM
Wow thanks everyone....... I feel much better now...... So bring em on ;)

PS no I can not remember the dream.. But I could with the other ones

cliffml
Apr 24, 2010, 1:53 AM
I've had it happen a number of times, sometimes i'll wake up just as i'm gonna cum and boy do i cum hard. A lot of the times i wake up after i'm already cumming, either way it's normal.

mrdann
Apr 24, 2010, 3:37 AM
Ok I was wondering if anyone had experienced a wet dream during their adult life?

Im 28 and for some unseen reason I had my first full on wet dream since my mid teens. I have only ever had three in total including this one, so it came as a huge surprise, but all concern, is it normal?

maybe you have not cum for a week or two? this happens when you have not cum for a long period

bemyonlyone
Apr 25, 2010, 10:13 AM
Just a few months ago I had my 1st wet dream EVER & I was 60 years old. I was dreaming about finally (after all these years) getting to suck the dick of one of my high school buddiesi I have wanted to suck him off for almost 45 years. I was very surprised about waking up with my pants full of cum, but I am just surprised it took so long to have a wet dream.:tongue:

DAMN! that sucks! I know things were much more difficult back then...you couldn't have even hinted at how you felt about him.

I wish it could have happened for you. :(

I always feel sad when I read things like this. I would want to know if I had a friend feeling that way about me, guy or girl, but I guess that's easy for me to say...

coyotedude
Apr 25, 2010, 11:08 PM
I'm 40 and I still have them on occasion. Certainly not as often as in my teens, but I think it's fairly normal.

Peace

libertinobj
Apr 26, 2010, 10:17 AM
My last one was so long time ago that I hardly remember it.. but somehow I lie to have them. In your dream you are totally free to do whatever you really to do ;)

Anyway, I guess too that it is a kind of reaction of your brain or mind to a situation you are having, may be a lack or poor sex life, may be fantasies you can not do...

Realist
Apr 26, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'm older and haven't had one in a long time. Most of mine were generated during long, dry spells when I was in the Army, with no privacy, or lovers.

I don't know why, but until recently I thought it was rare, or never happened, with the ladies.

Within the last few years, mostly because of my growing ability to discuss controversial things with others, I've discovered that some women actually do have wet dreams. My GF, who has vivid dreams, has several orgasms in her sleep, yearly.

I talked privately to a lady on this site in 2008, who is 70; she admitted to having one, now and then, too.

Interesting subject!

hawley
May 1, 2010, 3:35 AM
Oh yes I have. After experiencing a "dry spell" I started having wet dreams, but I didn't know that girls have them, just like guys!