PDA

View Full Version : kkk rejects the wbc

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 1:08 AM
kkk refects wbc (http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/04/09/god-hates-fags-church-too-extreme-for-kkk/)

its a bad day when one of a countries oldest bigotry groups, rejects another one and makes the remark that they are NOT against civil unions...
Both, however, are vociferously opposed to same-sex marriage, although the KKK now states it sees no issue with civil unions as an alternative.

after all the fighting in this site about the judgement over school boards, and biased and bigotry and how people do not know the way america works.... its hilarious when a american * hate * group... starts to distance themselves from the hating.... and reveals that maybe, just maybe,.... we have a ally in a unusual place indeed

God Hates Fags church too extreme for KKK

The Ku Klux Klan has distanced itself from Westboro Baptist Church, saying it "absolutely repudiates" the church's activities.

The KKK, which is an extreme right-wing hate group in the US, said in a press release about its aims that it did not have any connection with the homophobic church.

Led by pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church is notorious for causing distress to bereaved families by picketing the funerals of US soldiers killed abroad.

The church believes God is angry that the US "enables" homosexuality.

In the release, the KKK says: "The Ku Klux Klan LLC has not or EVER will have ANY connection with the Westboro Baptist Church. We absolutely repudiate their activities."

Both, however, are vociferously opposed to same-sex marriage, although the KKK now states it sees no issue with civil unions as an alternative.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 1:13 AM
Hmmm part of me is going lesser of two evils is still evil, the other is wondering if there is any hole deep enough for WBC to crawl into now. The ultimate statement of devalidation.....KKK :we hate, but not your way. WBC:but you are sinners. KKK: your point? WBC: god hates kkk

Miehm
Apr 12, 2010, 1:19 AM
Part of that could be that, while they are hating racist bastards, the KKK are still operating under a very disturbing and twisted form of patriotism, and the WBC is all about God Hates America, and Fags, and Catholics, and American Soldiers...

Right wing racist psycopaths are not fans of being mean to American soldiers, even if they don't actually have the warm fuzzies for us. And their acceptance of civil unions actually makes another twisted kind of sense, being as they are nominally a "christian" organization who opposes gay MARRIAGE on principle, they may not have any issues with gays at all. I'm against gay marriage on principle(I'm against government calling ANY joining something other than a civil union, but that's another story for later...) and I fully support same sex civil unions.

cliffordmontero
Apr 12, 2010, 1:26 AM
Wow . . . to think . . . the kkk agrees with me . . . on two things . . . that church is horrible . . . and civil unions are ok for gays . . . i never though i would have any common ground with them . . .

***checks the weather channel for forcast in hell***

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 1:26 AM
thats the key, the KKK do not hate, they promote values connected to white christian values, in a way that we do not agree with......

this is the same thing that I alluded to with the fight for civil unions in nz, we had christians cross the floor to side with the pro civil union side, and churchs back it as well....... despite the fact that they were not pro lgbt.... they were pro human rights for all.....

while laws and government policies may differ from country to country.... and my lack of us law is lacking.... my understanding of human nature and thinking is far beyond average,.... and now maybe people will stop telling me that I am under educated and ignorant cos of my stances on different aspects.....

who knows, we may even see the KKK support the fight for civil unions... as white christian people also deserve the right to have a civil union.....and the kkk do support their white christian brothers and sisters..... just not in a way that most people agree with

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 1:28 AM
Oh lordy..are the Klu(less) Klutz Klowns still at it?? I thouhgt(rather Hoped) they had died off like the dinosaurs that they are. When we lived in Miss. I had to see these imbicles on occasion, and they were just as stupid back then as they are now. And believe me, they arent any nicer to people of Native American descent that they are to Blacks...Idiots.:rolleyes:
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 2:54 AM
http://godhatesprotesters.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/kkk.png

Agreed Cat, but at least they think WBC ranks lower than any of the other groups they oppose :)

12voltman59
Apr 12, 2010, 11:00 AM
The one thing with the KKK's view of things--I am not agreeing with it--but they more or less hold to a form of libertarianism these days with their thought that each group is free to kinda do what they will---just go off and be your own group and don't have anything to do with anyone else----they have a some sort of religious take on things too--so they wouldn't want gays the right to "marry" but if gays want to have a civil union kinda thing----that isn't "marriage" in the religious way--then they probably feel whatever "the faggots want to do is fine with us"--at least this branch of the KKK feels this way.

It is funny in a way--(funny in a not ha-ha kinda way of course) that even the KKK will distance itself from the Westboro/Phelps crowd-----goes to show just how messed up they are----let us hope that even more other "right wing" sorts of groups do the same thing--not that it will have much affect on the Phelps gang--to their twisted way of thinking--that everyone else doesn't like them just shows to them just how much they are on the "right side of God" and all---but at least in the real world----it does isolate them all that much more, SO, for whatever its worth---I say good for the knuckle draggin' racist KKKers for at least doing something right in this case!

MarieDelta
Apr 12, 2010, 11:35 AM
In addition the KKK is trying to gain more "Market share" amongst hate groups. While the WBC seems to be decreasing its membership.

Secondly the KKK draws most of its membership from blue collar workers- like the coal miners who the WBC recently protested against, and the families of soldiers who were Killed in Iraq/ Afghanistan.

Thirdly their(the KKK) main focus isnt GLBT, its more "racial purity". While the WBC doesnt much care about race (as far as I can tell.)

Actually, I wouldnt be surprised if some of the KKK's leadership were closeted Gays.

As far as racial purity, there is no such thing. We are all related at some point, even if distantly.

Melanin(or lack of) is such a silly thing to base your self worth on.

Of course, these people(KKK / WBC) dont know (or care) about scientific method.

FalconAngel
Apr 12, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hmmm part of me is going lesser of two evils is still evil, the other is wondering if there is any hole deep enough for WBC to crawl into now. The ultimate statement of devalidation.....KKK :we hate, but not your way. WBC:but you are sinners. KKK: your point? WBC: god hates kkk

It is the lesser of two evils.

Both are racist (more so in the WBC, which is rather surprising), both are hate groups, but at least the KKK, while being opposed to gays (more as an aside than anything else), does not hate America or the rest of the world. As far as I know, they are not all that opposed to other religions as the WBC is (also kind of a surprise).

But yes, the lesser of the evils is still evil.

12voltman59
Apr 12, 2010, 12:07 PM
In addition the KKK is trying to gain more "Market share" amongst hate groups. While the WBC seems to be decreasing its membership.

Secondly the KKK draws most of its membership from blue collar workers- like the coal miners who the WBC recently protested against, and the families of soldiers who were Killed in Iraq/ Afghanistan.

Thirdly their(the KKK) main focus isnt GLBT, its more "racial purity". While the WBC doesnt much care about race (as far as I can tell.)

Actually, I wouldnt be surprised if some of the KKK's leadership were closeted Gays.

As far as racial purity, there is no such thing. We are all related at some point, even if distantly.

Melanin(or lack of) is such a silly thing to base your self worth on.

Of course, these people(KKK / WBC) dont know (or care) about scientific method.

I agree with ya Marie about what you said--especially about both groups not caring about the scientific method-----both groups for in their own ways don't have much use for science----I also agree with ya too on something else.

That it probably stands to reason that at least some of the KKK types----they are closeted gays-----even though he didn't say he was gay--that former skin head guy in that segment from "In The Life' I had put up a post and link for the other day talked about his being a "fag bashing" type was out of his being a "scared little boy" and while he didn't say what he was so scared of----you can bet that part of that fear---that people would think he is "a queer" and he had to do things to show he wasn't one so he had to prove "he was a man!" by going out to beat up "fags."

I would bet that at least some of those skinhead guys in the KKK----they not only have fantasies about having sex with other guys---they have fantasies about getting fucked by four big black dudes with big huge monster black cocks stuffing them in every way possible over and over again!!!:tongue::eek:

So, to try to excise both their same sex and black on white sex fantasies--they claim to hate both gays and blacks when what they really "hate" are their own "unatural and sick desires"!!!:bigrin::bigrin:

Jackal
Apr 12, 2010, 12:10 PM
http://godhatesprotesters.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/kkk.png

Agreed Cat, but at least they think WBC ranks lower than any of the other groups they oppose :)

I would disagree. Let's not forget the KKK's 'colorful' history. I'm sure that the current incarnation has little relation to the one that terrorized and lynched people, but I'm not about to forget that. The WBC are just loud mouth idiots who have yet to actually touch someone.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 12:13 PM
KKK actually have a splinter group called The Knights of KKK, The Knights were the militant arm of the party and responsible for many atrocities that I in no way condone. I just feel that the WBC has not a clue what they are dealing with in this case, as mentioned there are a lot of KKK members who are blue collar workers and less than inclined to believe that God hates America because of a list of people of various races, occupations and sexualities.

hudson9
Apr 12, 2010, 12:25 PM
It is a dangerous mistake to ascribe some sort of philosophical purity to the KKK. They do not merely advance a "white Christian" ethic. They have a long and documented history of violence against not just black people, but Jews, Muslims, Native Americans, Gays, even Catholics. They do not believe merely in separation of groups, but of the inherent inferiority of anyone is isn't, well, them. And they believe it is OK to deny rights to "inferior" groups (let alone lynch them). As far as I know, for all the hateful rhetoric out of the WBC, they haven't actually lynched anyone.

They're both bottom feeders.

12voltman59
Apr 12, 2010, 1:50 PM
It is a dangerous mistake to ascribe some sort of philosophical purity to the KKK. They do not merely advance a "white Christian" ethic. They have a long and documented history of violence against not just black people, but Jews, Muslims, Native Americans, Gays, even Catholics. They do not believe merely in separation of groups, but of the inherent inferiority of anyone is isn't, well, them. And they believe it is OK to deny rights to "inferior" groups (let alone lynch them). As far as I know, for all the hateful rhetoric out of the WBC, they haven't actually lynched anyone.

They're both bottom feeders.

Not trying to defend the Klan--and as far as WE KNOW--the Westboro gang haven't lynched anyone--they probably haven't---bet they are actually wimps when it came down to doing anything like that--but they would not mind their rhetoric inspiring a person to kill someone for being gay or thinking homosexuality is ok which by their twisted logic--if you don't go out try to stop "faggotry" then you are a supporter of homosexuailty and that is just as evil as "practicing" it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 4:01 PM
lol This is mean, but I'd love to see the "Clan" protesting Rev. Phelps and his mess who is protesting a Soldier's funeral. Even the Clan has ethics when it comes to a fallen Soldier.
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 9:05 PM
when we fought for the civil union bill in nz, we had the national front ( neo nazi / skinhead / kkk wannabes,) side with the destiny church and oddly enuf, the destiny church was more vocal about wanting to enter the government and remove all lgbt rights.....

in fact they even tried it... and failed massively......

the national front are a lil more careful about how they do things.... but that has a lot to do with the fact, that trying violence doesn't work....they got their asses kicked majorly...... and learnt pretty quickly, that while they may be *tough *.... the lgbt are even tougher and dealt out a number of beatings to the national front members.....

FalconAngel
Apr 12, 2010, 10:46 PM
when we fought for the civil union bill in nz, we had the national front ( neo nazi / skinhead / kkk wannabes,) side with the destiny church and oddly enuf, the destiny church was more vocal about wanting to enter the government and remove all lgbt rights.....

in fact they even tried it... and failed massively......

the national front are a lil more careful about how they do things.... but that has a lot to do with the fact, that trying violence doesn't work....they got their asses kicked majorly...... and learnt pretty quickly, that while they may be *tough *.... the lgbt are even tougher and dealt out a number of beatings to the national front members.....

My guess is that they forgot that there are a lot of former military out there that are LGBT.

Talk about underestimating your enemy..........:bigrin:

Lady_Passion
Apr 13, 2010, 2:33 PM
It might seem odd, except KKK leaders know they can maintain and garner certain support with less friction if they disassociate from WBC or similar radicals.

But imo, it's like on crazy person attempting to disassociate with another crazy person. Pointless for the most part, but they're wrapped so tight in their bubbles they don't realize they could be expending the same effort more productively. Let them at each other, I say. Just keep a safe distance while they bash each other and watch to see if they're up to something on the sly. Crazy people can be as devious as a sane person.

FalconAngel
Apr 13, 2010, 7:04 PM
It might seem odd, except KKK leaders know they can maintain and garner certain support with less friction if they disassociate from WBC or similar radicals.

But imo, it's like on crazy person attempting to disassociate with another crazy person. Pointless for the most part, but they're wrapped so tight in their bubbles they don't realize they could be expending the same effort more productively. Let them at each other, I say. Just keep a safe distance while they bash each other and watch to see if they're up to something on the sly. Crazy people can be as devious as a sane person.

It is basically the psychotic (KKK) pointing to the schizophrenic (WBC) and saying that he's crazy.

You know........pot....kettle.