PDA

View Full Version : At the Campfire...:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 6:14 PM
Loves, on another thread I created a scenerio of a Campout..based on a comment by another member. For more background info on this, please go to the thread called "For Everyone" This is Not, repeat, NOT an attempt to put Anyone down in any form or fashion....It just kick back time for all who cares to share it with us. For those who Dont like the premise or scenerio, you dont have to comment. A little silliness isnt going to hurt Anyone, so if you'd like to join in, please do. If not, then Happy Trails to ya.

Others have jumped on the bandwagon so to speak, and now our scenerio has turned into one Hellacious party. lol
There's wondrous foods, we have a band, and Miss Rissa has volunteered her singing and instrument playing skills. Voltie and Chook and Show have offered to bring booze, Miss Belle has brought in the mobile "Chuck Wagon" filled to the brim with all sorts of delectable goodies and nummies. And others have offered their culinary delights as well. Endless Cookies, Ribs, chicken, salads, desserts, and Lord knows what all else can and will appear! lol (Not to mention the biscuits, taters, sausage, bacon, and gravy that I'm makin fer breakfast...all cooked in cast iron skillets, of course)

There is a beautifully nice slow moving river where many of us are camped out at in a secluded shaded area not far from the highway. Store is 10 miles down the way in case we need extra goodies. Swimming and fishing are encouraged, and bathing suits are optional. (As is tent hopping..lol)
It is quiet, pristine, not too hot, not too cool, and is perfect for a fantastic large campout. The wind and rain have been put on hold, And the bugs have not been put on the guest list, so we dont hafta worry about those nasty lil things..:)

The whole point of this campout is to relax, unwind, have some crazy, insane fun and to regain some peace of mind. There has been Enough tension, distension, petty bickering and Bullshit here, and we need to get away from it. And we Wont be bullied into fights or put downs, insults or degradation. This is Our time, and we're going to take it.
So please feel free to join us, and please bring something to share with the "Family" --whether it be food, drinks of all kinds, music, stories, or just plain fun.
There's always room at the campfire. Best hurry...its gettin close to S'mores time....
Who's still with me?
Cat, Party Coordinator..:bigrin:;):cool:

rdy2go
Apr 11, 2010, 6:49 PM
I'll bring a sound system, and the generators to power it up, if there's gonna be musicians, we gotta have PA,,, oh yeah and Capt. Morgan dark rum, I'll bring lots 'n' lots of that!

And my warped sense of humour, I'll bring that to!

still_shy
Apr 11, 2010, 7:04 PM
I'm with ya, Cat...I can't remember what I was supposed to bring but I guarantee it will be full of calories and sinful :D

TwylaTwobits
Apr 11, 2010, 7:06 PM
Woot party time. It's gonna be a blast. One thing what happens at the campfire stays at the campfire. No pics come away, only memories of a rocking good time :tong:

Okay maybe one pic....this is the strangest looking dildo I ever got handed though...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/KitRawlings/RDK%20Campout/campoutblackmail012.jpg

Long Duck Dong
Apr 11, 2010, 8:34 PM
wheels up a wheelbarrow full of ice and nz beers, ( not steinlager tho ).... a plate of kiwifruit marinated steaks, a dozen bottles of glenfiddich and shepards whiskey, and a bottle of lord of the skye whiskey...... and a lot of hugs

TwylaTwobits
Apr 11, 2010, 8:41 PM
mmm Glenfidditch....have I told you lately that I love you, babe? Now those chicken chips????

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 9:06 PM
I know there was something about Choc cake, watermelon cake, and so many other goodies too..
Capt Morgans?? Omg..Im not going to be able to move to make breakfast if I geta drinkin with you ole boys...lol
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 11, 2010, 9:07 PM
Cat honey who needs breakfast we'll be sober enough to eat in time to start drinking again by time lunch rolls around :)

still_shy
Apr 11, 2010, 9:10 PM
You're speaking my language...my favorite drink is Capt. Morgan and Dr. Pepper. I can drink that stuff all night long :)

I have a recipe for a chocolate dessert called "Better than Sex" by my grandmother...it's been passed down through my family and involves homemade chocolate pudding over a crust full of butter and pecans with a whipped cream/cream cheese filling. It is absolutely heavenly!!

TwylaTwobits
Apr 11, 2010, 9:13 PM
That sounds awesome, Shy. I got the watermelon cake and some party snacks that don't need heating. We should be able to get genteely drunk with the proper application of food as we drink. I know we made a beer bomb that was awesome at one campout. Capt Morgan Rum was used...hmmm we just need a thing of frozen lemonade, a six pack of Sprite and we're set. I think we'll need to make plenty of pitchers of that as more people trickle in. Takes like Planter's Punch. mmmmm

Jackal
Apr 11, 2010, 10:23 PM
You're speaking my language...my favorite drink is Capt. Morgan and Dr. Pepper. I can drink that stuff all night long :)

I have a recipe for a chocolate dessert called "Better than Sex" by my grandmother...it's been passed down through my family and involves homemade chocolate pudding over a crust full of butter and pecans with a whipped cream/cream cheese filling. It is absolutely heavenly!!

Captain and Dr. Pepper sounds absolutely vile, you're ruining good rum! Oh well. I'm a tequila drinker myself.

And dammit you people have made me so hungry, a fridge raid is required.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 11, 2010, 10:28 PM
drags in a few boxes of chicken favoured potato chips ( crisps ) since twyla loves them......

and a case of my speciality, choc dipped mango and orange favoured bananas on a stick.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 PM
LOL I used to drink the Capt and Dr Pepper all the time many years ago (Feels a troll bite coming on that one) Its alot better than it sounds. Altho a Chihuahua is great too. Thats Grapefruit juice and Ta'killya over crushed ice.;)
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 10:32 PM
Give it up Bret. Nobodys interested anymore. And nothing you can say can bother me.
Click
Cat

Jackal
Apr 11, 2010, 10:32 PM
drags in a few boxes of chicken favoured potato chips ( crisps ) since twyla loves them......

and a case of my speciality, choc dipped mango and orange favoured bananas on a stick.....

I demand the recipe for those fruit concoctions! <dons her hawaiian shirt> Let the jackassery start!

cliffordmontero
Apr 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
***looks around for watermelon doughnuts***

who wants some devil springs vodka anyone? lol

Doggie_Wood
Apr 11, 2010, 11:13 PM
Cat - I'm bringing two trays (12 x 16) of my decadent chocolate fudge brownies. Yep! Same recipe i used in the 70s but without the green additive.

Doggie :doggie:

Did I hear some mosquitoes buzzing - do I need to get my bug zapper!??! :eek:

Doggie_Wood
Apr 11, 2010, 11:15 PM
i will bring some things you can only get in Texas. First, I will bring Ziegenbock beer. Only brewed here, only sold here, and as smooth a bock as you could hope for. Next, I will bring some Shiner. You can get it out of Texas, but not easily.

Pasa

Do they still brew Pearl?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 11:32 PM
Fudge sounds FanTastic, and no need for a Zapper,, the Skeeters and No See Em's weren't invited..lol
Cat, mouth a'waterin'

Jackal
Apr 11, 2010, 11:35 PM
<Looks around and sees all kinds of food she's never heard of, nay DREAMED of>
Watermelon doughnuts? They have those? Craziness! What else don't I know about planet earth?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 11:47 PM
lol Ok, I can see right now that I'm going to hafta make this lady some Zucinni pickles and friend Squash blossoms. Maybe some of My okra and marinated mushrooms. If one of you ole boys will catch me a big ole Bass, I'll even make her some special fish nuggets, or sauteed Catfish and veggies. And cant have a cook out without a huge pot od white corn on da cob, or taters wrapped in foil and laid on the coals in the campfire...
Dammit, now I want French Vanilla ice cream and fresh rasberry compout....sigh
Cat

cliffordmontero
Apr 11, 2010, 11:58 PM
lol and again the hunger sets in . . . :p curse you all for torturing the fat kid with tales of yummy goodness

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 12:05 AM
I demand the recipe for those fruit concoctions! <dons her hawaiian shirt> Let the jackassery start!

its time consuming, so allow about 3 hours or so to do 1-2 dozen of them

lol grab some bananas, not green ones, but ones that are close to ripe or ripe ( bright yellow skins ) but do it depending on your tastebuds....

do not peel them, instead run a knife around the skin about 3 inches from one end....and remove the 3 inch of skin ( circumcised banana :tong: )
use iceblock sticks or any other suitable sticks and shove them in hard and deep... ( is drooling here now )
the reason for that, is they are a bloody site easier to impale on long hard things when they have the skin on them.....
a good tip is to have a hole in the stick so you can put a wire or something thru the hole and hang them while in the freezer and other places, as it gives a better finished look

now you wanna pull off all the skin now, and put them in a freezer for about 30 minutes.....

while you are doing that, hack some mangos, oranges, pears etc, into thin wedges, and save the juices..... you can put them in the fridge etc, but they work better at room temp cos the moisture bonds with the cold bananas better....

while 30 odd minutes is up, take the bananas from the freezer and cut groves down the length of them..... then dip them in the juice and stick the fruit wedges into the groves, wrap them in clear wrap and back in the freezer again, for another 30 minutes

melt chocolate, the easiest way is to use a chocolate melting pot, or a pot that is heated using steaming hot water, this stops the chocolate from burning..... remove fingers from melted chocolate, and melt more chocolate..... remove fingers again, wipe all incriminating evidence from face and vow to diet...... melt more chocolate......

take the bananas from the freezer, they need to be cold enuf so that the chocolate almost sets on contact.....but not so cold that it sets totally....

now there are a number of ways to coat the bananas,
roll them in the chocolate or pour hot chocolate over them ( holding them on a slight angle and turning as you pour, but you need a drip pot for that....
personally, I make too much chocolate and dunk the bananas in the chocolate..... cos I can use the left over chocolate in other recipes....

now, hang them to set, for about 30 minutes BEFORE they go back in the freezer and stay there until you need them....and by this stage, you can put them in bags in needed...... thats if you have managed to save anything to bag :tong:

now you can try other variations such as liqueurs / essences in the chocolate.... different fruits.... and if you are feeling adventurous.... you can try stacked sticks......

stacked sticks.... you use bananas, pears, mangos, any hard fruit.... and you make a variation of a kebab but with fruit then coat them with chocolate.....

heavenly angels...... you grove the banana, then then you cut the banana in half length ways, remove a deep grove from the insides, fill the grove with whipped cream ( or other *creams * ) stick them back together and follow the original recipe..... but you do need big bananas for that....

one lil hint, unless you are very good with knifes, a butchers glove is a good idea... the risks of cutting yourself are high....

Annika L
Apr 12, 2010, 12:24 AM
OMG...endless ribs, salads, and cookies AND no bugs??!

I'm so there...I'll kick in the Mexican shrimp salad *and* a chilled case of homebrewed peach mead!

Annika L
Apr 12, 2010, 12:26 AM
(and welcome Kali! Thank you for your gracious blessing upon this thread! We are humbled that we merit your divine attention.)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 12:43 AM
chilled peach mead....... oh nice....... pour me a mug please..... I have not had any in the best part of 20 years.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 1:21 AM
Annnikkkaaaa..no evoking the trolls and idjets, and followers of Kali...lol
And how bout some Drunkin Chicken? 3 or 4 cut up chickens marinated over night in beer, BBQ sauce, butter and spices fresh outta my garden, then put on the BBQ grill to cook for a bit til they are good and done. Show! put that sauce down!! Thats Bastin' sauce, not drinkin' sauce! lol.:bigrin:
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 1:23 AM
use iceblock sticks or any other suitable sticks and shove them in hard and deep... ( is drooling here now )
the reason for that, is they are a bloody site easier to impale on long hard things when they have the skin on them.....

Good Lord..is it gettin warm in here for anyone else b'sides me??? lmao
Cat, fanning furiously.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 1:24 AM
Okay I'm drooling over a recipe someone couldn't dredge up when he first told me about em....it's okay as long as he's fixing em :) Mmmmm chicken chips...bout time babe. Where's Rissa with the tunes.....I know Cat requested some CCR and I swear I can see a few "Fortunate Son"s hanging around.

Herbwoman39
Apr 12, 2010, 1:41 AM
I'm bringing a case of my favorite beer to share. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. And I'm putting a few lines in the creek to catch some Brookies so I can deep fry us all some fresh trout.

LDD, do ya mind if I throw the Dogfish in your wheelbarrow to chill?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 1:43 AM
as long as it doesn't bark at me or try to lick its own balls....:tong:

mrplayfuluk
Apr 12, 2010, 4:29 AM
Damn I got indigestion just reading the food on offer! I've brought the anti acid tablets.....

:bigrin:

oh and a box of fine Havanna cigars; Romeo & Jullietas to be precise!

rissababynta
Apr 12, 2010, 8:22 AM
CRAP...sorry sorry...didn't know the campfire was already lit over here :tongue:

*pulls up a log and starts plucking away on her guitar*

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 8:24 AM
starts to sing

"I WILL SURVIVE" - WOMANS ANTHEM

At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
When you said you had 10 inches I almost died,
But I'd spent oh so many years just waiting for a man that long,
That I grew strong,
And I knew that I could take you on. .

But there you are,
Another lie,
I was ready for a big mac and you've bought me a French fry,
I should have known that it was bullsh @t ,
Just a sad pathetic dream,
Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in those jeans.

Go on now go,
Walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4,
Weren't you a prat to think I wouldn't catch you out,
Don't you know we' re only joking when we say size doesn't count.

(Chorus)

I will survive, I will survive,
Cos as long as I have batteries,
My sêx life is gonna thrive,
I will always have good sêx with a handful of latex,
I will survive, I will survive. . .hey . hey

It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,
When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud,
But to hell with all your ego's and to hell with all your needs,
Now I'm saving all my lovin for a cordless multispeed,

Go on now go,
Just make a dash,
Last time I saw a prick that small was watching Gladstone
run nude hash,
I should have asked for confirmation,
Should have asked for referees,
Then I wouldn't have you waving that wee winky thing at me.

Go on now go,
Just hit the track,
Don't you bring me home no tiddlers,
Cos I'll always throw them back,
The only thing that I could do with a prick as small as yours,
Is to stick it with a tooth pick
Dip it in tomato sauce.

(Chorus)

Go on now go,
Get out of my sight,
I'm going back to my appliance,
'Cos I know its length is right,
And if I ever see your tiny tockley at my door,
You'll be counting up your inches as you pick them off the floor.

Go on now Go!

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 8:25 AM
*tosses a feather boa to LDD* go babe go sing it

onewhocares
Apr 12, 2010, 8:27 AM
Damn I got indigestion just reading the food on offer! I've brought the anti acid tablets.....

:bigrin:

oh and a box of fine Havanna cigars; Romeo & Jullietas to be precise!

Turning the truck with supplies around and heading out to a new locale...looks pretty nice hear Cat....Glad you moved.

I have the Mylanta in the back back for emergencies ..but there will be no need...the drinks will take care of that.

May I join you for a Cigar? Dogwood and I will sit and smoke and sing you all a tune.

Belle

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 8:28 AM
we need to be all good and give thanks to .... to...... somebody or something... for this kick ass piss up and munchfest...

so you all better say grace ...or something......

Our Alcohol, Which art in bottles, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (as I will be half drunk) in breweries, and in the tavern. Give us this day our drunken head, And forgive our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to bad conduct, But deliver us from missing the toilet. For thine is the ale, the whiskey, and the spirit . Forever and ever, wheres the bottle

rissababynta
Apr 12, 2010, 8:35 AM
we need to be all good and give thanks to .... to...... somebody or something... for this kick ass piss up and munchfest...

so you all better say grace ...or something......

Our Alcohol, Which art in bottles, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (as I will be half drunk) in breweries, and in the tavern. Give us this day our drunken head, And forgive our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to bad conduct, But deliver us from missing the toilet. For thine is the ale, the whiskey, and the spirit . Forever and ever, wheres the bottle

*nearly drops the guitar from laughing so hard*

12voltman59
Apr 12, 2010, 10:23 AM
Hey Cat--I wasn't just bringing some booze--I am bringing some creole rice and shirmp dish and some home smoked beef brisket and pulled pork too with some good BBQ sauce. I might have to thrown in some Strawberry-Rhubarb custard pies too now that Rhubarb is starting to come in--probably wouldn't be able to make enough of those pies to go around---they are so yummy--they get gobbled up fast--so it would be first come, first served on those--or "he or she who eats the fastest, gets the mostest!" when it comes to those!!!

:bigrin::bigrin:

mikey3000
Apr 12, 2010, 10:37 AM
I'll bring the atmosphere...
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:o82-ePJrh7lpZM:http://robertfinkelstein.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/northern-lights.jpg

and a few good ghost stories. What's a campfire without ghosts?

http://www.halloweenghoststories.com/

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 10:39 AM
oooh ghost stories *snuggles closer to LDD* and prepares to listen raptly.

Realist
Apr 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
Dang! I've gained 5 pounds just reading this!

Reminds me of parties on the beach, back in the '50s. (Wall-to-wall condos there, now. Next hurricane will fix that!)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 12:43 PM
OMG---Wiping eyes here. LDD that was great. I'm looking forward to the singing round the campfire now. And why do I have the sneaky feeling that Allbi will come up with Cum byYa instead of "Coom by Yah..lol
We'll have to get some big hunky men to gather us up some wood and logs and kindlin. All those that work get to be presented a cookie nestled in between my ample breastesses....LOL
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 12:51 PM
Oh Lord Voltie. More shrimp..MMMMM. lol And between sipping and shrimp I'm gunna be half snockered and singing 7 Bridges Road to Wolfie before the moon comes up! lol
Cat

hudson9
Apr 12, 2010, 12:53 PM
In the spirit of all the homemade goodies -- I'll bring a keg of my best home-brew.

Oh, and my axe -- let's jam!:tong:

olebear
Apr 12, 2010, 1:01 PM
Sorry I’m late, (ole bear’s sleep late in Alaska) I brought the moose ribs and some home made sauce and some maidens candy (a Native American treat) Rainbow trout filets cut in 1 inch cubes, soak in maple syrup over night, roll in chopped walnuts, smoke for 8 to 10 hr’s with hard maple and apple wood. “yum yum”

Oh! And a big platter of home made brownie’s (chose carefully I forgot witch side has the special ingredient)

OmegaGray
Apr 12, 2010, 2:02 PM
What? No one has brought lemonade? I'm on it...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 3:54 PM
OMG..I'm not going to be able to Move with all this wonderful food around. I'm gunna go Chunky Dunkin for a bit.(Opposite of Skinny Dippin') :}
Soon to be wet Cat

olebear
Apr 12, 2010, 7:34 PM
I was sitting on a log down by the river, when I noticed a fly buzzing around over the river. Just underneath him was a big ole trout. Now being an ole bear I had it all planed out, if that fly drops a little lower and that trout makes a leap for it, I’m going to grab me a fish. Sure enough the fly swooped down and the fish made a leap for it. But before I could move to grab the fish here comes Cat running down the bank butt naked and dives in and scares the trout away.

Well I guess we all know now, every time a fly drops, Cat gets wet!

rdy2go
Apr 12, 2010, 7:39 PM
!!

I'll tell you what, I'll try your Capt and Pepper if you try my rum drink, ya see I take a big shot of Capt. Morgan dark rum and mix it with.... a big shot of Capt. Morgan dark rum! Don't ya wish you were from Nova Scotia, lol

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 7:41 PM
lol Now ya know, if I knew you better I'd come over and naked boob bop you off that there log..:P And sorry, didnt mean ta distract you with all this naked girl-flesh..lol. I really hate it when a man drops his trout...Snicker.
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 8:48 PM
on special request....got some bourbon balls :)

Doggie_Wood
Apr 12, 2010, 9:33 PM
Turning the truck with supplies around and heading out to a new locale...looks pretty nice hear Cat....Glad you moved.

I have the Mylanta in the back back for emergencies ..but there will be no need...the drinks will take care of that.

May I join you for a Cigar? Dogwood and I will sit and smoke and sing you all a tune.

Belle

On one condition Belle - you will be so kind as to assist me in making a crock of seafood & okra gumbo with Andouille sausage. Could you bring some File' please?

onewhocares
Apr 12, 2010, 9:56 PM
On one condition Belle - you will be so kind as to assist me in making a crock of seafood & okra gumbo with Andouille sausage. Could you bring some File' please?

Belle goes to her car and pulls out a little black bag....within lays the magical spice of life. There it is..right behind the Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Clover Honey. The Andouille is being FEDEXed. I think I will try and get a big ole cast iron cauldron to cook it in too.

Me

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2010, 10:46 PM
Oh dear Lord...more Shrimp.. Ya'll are gunna have me sneakin off into the bushes or chasin down Mountain Men in the full moonlight if ya dont watch it! lmao
Drooling Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 12, 2010, 10:49 PM
*drags LDD off to look for a suitable tree for fun*

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2010, 11:12 PM
puts up a wind sock..... cos with all that grog and food, I reckon somebody is gonna get gas in a bad way and I plan on sitting up wind of you all if that happens.....

TwylaTwobits
Apr 13, 2010, 12:16 AM
grins as I drag LDD back from the woods, anyone remember the first aid kit? Splinters aren't fun....

bicurcple
Apr 13, 2010, 1:36 AM
Annnikkkaaaa..no evoking the trolls and idjets, and followers of Kali...lol
And how bout some Drunkin Chicken? 3 or 4 cut up chickens marinated over night in beer, BBQ sauce, butter and spices fresh outta my garden, then put on the BBQ grill to cook for a bit til they are good and done. Show! put that sauce down!! Thats Bastin' sauce, not drinkin' sauce! lol.:bigrin:
Cat

That sounds good........Me and the Mrs. are waiting with mouths watering....mmmmmmm...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 13, 2010, 12:39 PM
Damn, I almost forgot some baby Oil or Olive oil so the naked sunbathers dont burn......Snicker.
Cat, not awake enough yet

rissababynta
Apr 13, 2010, 1:04 PM
Damn, I almost forgot some baby Oil or Olive oil so the naked sunbathers dont burn......Snicker.
Cat, not awake enough yet

I would TOTALLY be one of the naked sunbathers but unfortunately I don't think many other people want me to be one of the naked sunbathers :tong:

darkeyes
Apr 13, 2010, 2:59 PM
I would TOTALLY be one of the naked sunbathers but unfortunately I don't think many other people want me to be one of the naked sunbathers :tong:

Guess who wos nakey sunbathin at weekend??:bigrin: Well.. 1 hasta get some cola afta months snow an grey mizziness.. reely shud learn not 2 sunbathe nakey on peeps rooves.. keep forgettin bout polis choppers..

(an noooo smart arse comments!!!).. :eek:

..an don mindya sunbathin nuddy Ris.. ya has as much rite 2 as me or ne 1 else...:) Jus don do it wer the fuzz hav a habit a flyin by.. flyin by is 1 thing..hovrin quite anotha..:(

Billys_gurl
Apr 13, 2010, 4:04 PM
Tell me what to bring???? I think EVERYTHING is covered already! I know, I'll bring the naughty boxes, a case of spray whipped topping, and a case of chocolate syrup maybe? Or the dirty movies? Some erotic stories? Tell me...tell me...tell me!!!!!:tongue::tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 13, 2010, 4:27 PM
How bout some floaties, or water toys..maybe a couple of them there naughty vibrating rubber duckies? Water balloons for the water balloon sling shot? Whatever you'd like to bring, Sweetie. :}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 13, 2010, 4:30 PM
lol Dont worry Riss. You can nude sunbathe all you like and nobody is going to say a word about it. I'm going chunky dunking And nude sunbathing. As long as people have sunglasses from the glare of my large white assage, they'll be fine. Damn land of no sunshine up here...grrrrr.
So grab yer towel and lotion and lets go..:}
Cat

cliffordmontero
Apr 13, 2010, 5:10 PM
You may fear your ample assage might blind someone but you arent alone . . . my big ole booty . . . well . . . watch this . . . now imagine that ass replaced with 2 of the brightest halogen bulbs you have ever looked at . . . that is my ass . . . but bigger . . . HA

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b248cANtWBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b248cANtWBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

if the embed thing doesnt work on here this is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b248cANtWBo

now . . . did someone say sling?

TwylaTwobits
Apr 13, 2010, 5:14 PM
LOL Cat.....you haven't seen white til ya seen me. I have Native American blood in me but the Irish/Scots is more prominant. I don't tan I fry. Then I peel and burn again. So I'll just stay out of the sun and keep the beers cold for when y'all need a refreshment.

Herbwoman39
Apr 13, 2010, 6:34 PM
Hey olebear, don't you worry about the fish. I got a few lines out upstream a little bit. We should have fresh Brookies for dinner :-D

bicurcple
Apr 13, 2010, 6:35 PM
it's all good....many of us are white from the winter........as long as there is plenty of beer and sunglasses.....it will all be good.......well, beer for me and long island iced tea's for the Mrs........or wine....or white russians....or......well....... hell any kind of alcohol......

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 13, 2010, 8:21 PM
I've been a Sun Lover all my life and while everyone up here is Dying at 70 degrees Im out in the sun like some kind of big Cormorant going "Get me, get me!!" lol
I dont burn, I just toast a nice dark tan like Im Suppose to look...lol (Pics in the profile of me dark as supposta be) :}
Cat, wishing for summer..

TwylaTwobits
Apr 14, 2010, 12:51 AM
Lucky Cat, my mom is like that but then she looks just like her grandma who was the full blood Blackfoot. I'll just be over here stirring the pot and enjoying the sounds of laughter til the sun starts to set and I can slide into the water as well.

olebear
Apr 14, 2010, 6:52 AM
Great HW them brookies make good for breakfast, with egg’s an hash browns

I would get in on the sun bathing thing, but with all this hair the sun can’t touch me. I took all my clothes off an hour ago and nobody noticed. lol

I suppose I’ll just sit here a while and lick the BBQ sauce off my paw’s! “umm while I’m at it anyone else need anything licked clean”? :tongue::bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Apr 14, 2010, 7:17 AM
Tell me what to bring???? I think EVERYTHING is covered already! I know, I'll bring the naughty boxes, a case of spray whipped topping, and a case of chocolate syrup maybe? Or the dirty movies? Some erotic stories? Tell me...tell me...tell me!!!!!:tongue::tongue:

Hey Billys_gurl, bring a big sheet or two of plastic to lay on the ground, 1 or 2 gallons of chocolate syrup, some chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts, etc) so we can have a mongolian cluster fuck.
Ya might bring a big bottle of Mazzolla Oil for those who don't like chocolate or nuts so they can have a Mazzolla Rolla. :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 14, 2010, 5:23 PM
Note to self: "Goat the hardware store fora couplea tarps and some Wesson oil....lol Now dont ya'll be using All of it up..I'm gunna need some for Cooking, too! lol

I see the logs and branches are stacked, the fire is crackling away merrily and the air is Filled with the tantalizing scents of a Myriad of foods cooking. Swimmers frolic in the water, bodies lay glistening in the sun on the riverside, and more folks are arriving by the moment. Our greeters downt the end of the road are handing out welcome packets for the happy campers, and making sure that there aint no nosey kids just wandering in..lol
A brand new trough is being filled with ice blocks, and cubes and drinks of all kinds are being put on ice for later, fresh melons and cantalopes and other yummie snacks as well. The band has decided to stay with us, and have been "Pickin and singin' here and there. I'm fixin ta goat the sto for charcoal for the BBQ's and I'll be back drekly..lol
It gunna be fun, people!
Cat

cliffordmontero
Apr 14, 2010, 9:39 PM
i am all for rolling in the chocolate syrup or any oils . . . but the chopped nuts . . . they might hurt . . .

TwylaTwobits
Apr 14, 2010, 11:28 PM
depends on which nuts we chop :tong:

cliffordmontero
Apr 15, 2010, 1:35 AM
well i know chopping one set of nuts will be very painful . . . lol . . . but i imagine rolling around on the other kinda nuts would be akin to rolling on small jagged rocks . . . i will stick to just syrup or oil thanks :p

Long Duck Dong
Apr 15, 2010, 3:00 AM
starts to think about norty things like giving blowjobs with a mouth full of whipped cream :eek:

adjusts halo.... and murmurs * will think clean thoughts, will think clean thoughts, will kinky thoughts think, kinky thoughts being thunk, ....hang on a sec, thats not right....... :cool::rolleyes:

darkeyes
Apr 15, 2010, 3:14 AM
depends on which nuts we chop :tong:

Hmmm.. 'zit time for Cleave 2 hav lil holiday me wondas?:tong:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 15, 2010, 3:53 AM
*Grabs the whip cream and Duckie and finds a quiet corner*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 15, 2010, 8:27 PM
Come on ya'll! Grab a stick or cooking fork, the long ones, grab a marshmello or a weenie or polish sausage and gather round the campfire. Its relaxation time...kick back and leave the world outside for a while time. Grab a beer, a soda, or something stronger if you wish, and come plop down here and let out a big sigh of relief. Grab a plate and fill it up, find a spot to squat and just enjoy. Snuggle in next to someone and let the fun and debacherie begin! lol
Cat...eyeing all the forms of shrimp and ribs and chickie and other delights...:bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 15, 2010, 8:30 PM
oops sorry Cat I had grabbed the wrong weenie..lets LDD zip up..... goes back to the campfire and gets ready to eat.

vengful-tenkatsu
Apr 16, 2010, 8:50 AM
Hell yeah im in i'll bring chicken caserole and alot of kungpow chicken jack daniels absaloute vodka and carroet cake and a chocolate cheese cake. so lets eat drink and get horny

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 16, 2010, 12:34 PM
*Pats the log with a naughty leer* Here Tenka, you come sit by me, Darlin*
Just bring yer cute lil self and that choc cheesecake on over this'a way.......;)
Naughty Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 16, 2010, 1:07 PM
*looks at Cat then looks around for Duckie* slides closer to Cat and whispers "I'd do a lot for chocolate cheesecake"

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 16, 2010, 6:28 PM
*Snort* Me too, thats why I told him ta come sit by me..lol Think both of us could make him smile funny for the next week or two? LOL:bigrin::tong:
Cat

still_shy
Apr 16, 2010, 6:35 PM
Chocolate cheesecake??? Hmm....I'd do someone for that LOL

TwylaTwobits
Apr 16, 2010, 8:21 PM
hehehe Shy and Cat.....sounds interesting ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 16, 2010, 10:43 PM
In a heart beat!!!
Oh shit, did I say that out loud.??
Blushing Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 16, 2010, 10:47 PM
Well...what happens at the campfire stays at the campfire including speech so we'll pretend we didn't hear a word and who's bringing forks for the cheesecake? You expect us to be sitting here licking all that chocolate cheese goodness off our fingers? While we have graham cracker crust crumbs all around our mouths?? Oh my...um Duckie darling cleanup needed

Long Duck Dong
Apr 16, 2010, 10:47 PM
looks at cat..." huh.... didn't hear that, can you please repeat it " :tong:

AdamKadmon43
Apr 17, 2010, 12:24 AM
Loves, on another thread I created a scenerio of a Campout..based on a comment by another member. For more background info on this, please go to the thread called "For Everyone" This is Not, repeat, NOT an attempt to put Anyone down in any form or fashion....It just kick back time for all who cares to share it with us. For those who Dont like the premise or scenerio, you dont have to comment. A little silliness isnt going to hurt Anyone, so if you'd like to join in, please do. If not, then Happy Trails to ya.

Others have jumped on the bandwagon so to speak, and now our scenerio has turned into one Hellacious party. lol
There's wondrous foods, we have a band, and Miss Rissa has volunteered her singing and instrument playing skills. Voltie and Chook and Show have offered to bring booze, Miss Belle has brought in the mobile "Chuck Wagon" filled to the brim with all sorts of delectable goodies and nummies. And others have offered their culinary delights as well. Endless Cookies, Ribs, chicken, salads, desserts, and Lord knows what all else can and will appear! lol (Not to mention the biscuits, taters, sausage, bacon, and gravy that I'm makin fer breakfast...all cooked in cast iron skillets, of course)

There is a beautifully nice slow moving river where many of us are camped out at in a secluded shaded area not far from the highway. Store is 10 miles down the way in case we need extra goodies. Swimming and fishing are encouraged, and bathing suits are optional. (As is tent hopping..lol)
It is quiet, pristine, not too hot, not too cool, and is perfect for a fantastic large campout. The wind and rain have been put on hold, And the bugs have not been put on the guest list, so we dont hafta worry about those nasty lil things..:)

The whole point of this campout is to relax, unwind, have some crazy, insane fun and to regain some peace of mind. There has been Enough tension, distension, petty bickering and Bullshit here, and we need to get away from it. And we Wont be bullied into fights or put downs, insults or degradation. This is Our time, and we're going to take it.
So please feel free to join us, and please bring something to share with the "Family" --whether it be food, drinks of all kinds, music, stories, or just plain fun.
There's always room at the campfire. Best hurry...its gettin close to S'mores time....
Who's still with me?
Cat, Party Coordinator..:bigrin:;):cool:

ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS??

That all sounds very cutsy and sweetsy... but I'll just bet that, in reality, it wouldn't take them all much more than about 15 minutes to be at each other's throats.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 17, 2010, 12:27 AM
Cheer up Adam, you can still have a smore :)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 17, 2010, 12:29 AM
thats why I brought the shovels adam, cos a long drop is not the only thing I will be digging.... the other hole would be for litter, gate crashers and people that try to ruin our party

AdamKadmon43
Apr 17, 2010, 12:45 AM
thats why I brought the shovels adam, cos a long drop is not the only thing I will be digging.... the other hole would be for litter, gate crashers and people that try to ruin our party

See what I mean???

They get all unpleasant and hostile at the slightest bit of disagreement.

olebear
Apr 17, 2010, 12:49 AM
I'm pretty good at digging holes LDD, let me know if ya need an extra paw!

Hey any body have wi-fi signal out here? I need to search the web for a good chocolate cheezcake recipe.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 17, 2010, 12:50 AM
roflmao.... adam.... I noticed plenty of food and booze and sexy looking ladies and males at the camp fire...... feel free to join in......

I am just providing the basic essentials for people that need to deal with their crap.....

so feel free to join the party adam.... many of us has....

still_shy
Apr 17, 2010, 8:55 AM
I wondered how long it would take...actually took longer than I thought!

Oh well, it's a beautiful night, I just saw a shooting star. Who wants to go sit by the water with me and enjoy the quiet :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 17, 2010, 12:22 PM
Oh My....licking cheescake off of fingers, sticky decadant smores, ribs to be picked up and eaten. Chicken too. All of that licking and nibbling and tasting. Slurping and smiling. Feeding each other tidbits now and then. Eyes rolling in mind-gasms. Sighs and laughter.
Oh Lordy...Love it.
Adam...you are welcome at the fire, so feel free to fill your mouth with delicous tasties and try to relax and have a good time. You might enjoy it. :}
Cat

12voltman59
Apr 17, 2010, 8:22 PM
I know I already brought some other food--but I will have to dig out my Lodge, cast iron dutch ovens--the ones you put right in the fire and put coals on top--find some interesting recipes to cook up--that makes for some "good eats" too!!!!

TwylaTwobits
Apr 18, 2010, 10:05 AM
with a nice full belly and tossing back some Glenfidditch I'm now ready to sleep, gonna go sleep with LDD in our tent and ummm if you hear stuff, it's okay it's all consensual :)

rissababynta
Apr 18, 2010, 10:13 AM
See what I mean???

Awww Adam, don't be mad.

*drags Adam over to the fire, sits his ass down on a log, and gives him a shoulder massage*

Just chill and have a good time for ONCE hun :tong:

Oh, and you still owe me a movie :D

darkeyes
Apr 18, 2010, 10:33 AM
See what I mean???

oo ya r all touchy n sensitive 2 day Adam me luffly.. me thot 'e wos bein very nice... an c? Ris bein ver nice 2.. we all ver nice... in fact we all luffly.. chuck the paranoia in bin, Adam an sit down an c jus how ver nice we all can b... hostile an unpleasant indeed.. fiddlesticks..:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 18, 2010, 12:57 PM
Yep yep. This here be a no troll, no grumping zone. So come on ya'll: Fill yer plates, yer glasses, and yer bellies and just kick back to enjoy the serenity..Thats what we're here for.
Somebody please made Adam a duluxe gooey s'more or show him how? Ask Miss Belle to blend him up a rich, thick, tasty, Strawberry Daq, (either virgin or tottally slutty) and show him how to kick back and enjoy the campfire. :}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 19, 2010, 5:43 PM
Well now see loves? Wasnt this pleasent and relaxing for a change? Lets endeavor to keep this kind of fun and silliness up for as long as we can. Life is too short to be so caught up in grumpiness, bitching, harrassing, and arguing all the time. It got to that point here for a while, and we dont need it in your lives. If a person has never attended a party such as this one, I am truly sorry, for they are fanTastic and are marvelously fun. My Lifestyle group does this one every summer, and I can assure you that its a wonderfully naughty, kick ass time, and I adore it..:}:bigrin:;):cool::three:
Thanks to all of you who played along, and who helped take back out site for the betterment Of the site.
Now someone pass the Smores fixin's...lol
Cat
(Damn, we didnt even get to the tent hopping..LMAO)

TwylaTwobits
Apr 19, 2010, 5:44 PM
Ooops sorry, Cat.... ummm was busy torturing LDD. We'll be joining the group again to regain strength with all the yummy goodies and listen to Rissa sing.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 20, 2010, 3:46 AM
heads back to the campfire and blames twyla for farting in the tent....
:tong:
mmmm warm fire and fresh air....and i smell food cooking and whiskey.....
drops down beside cat and whispers, oh catty darling, wanna share some legends....??

darkeyes
Apr 20, 2010, 4:38 AM
heads back to the campfire and blames twyla for farting in the tent....
:tong:
mmmm warm fire and fresh air....and i smell food cooking and whiskey.....
drops down beside cat and whispers, oh catty darling, wanna share some legends....??

wy u wanna share leg ends Duckie???:tong:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 20, 2010, 8:24 AM
ignores her Darlin' Duckie and remember how he used to blame the poor kitty, wonders over beside Fran and holds up a couple glasses of cognac

darkeyes
Apr 20, 2010, 10:54 AM
ignores her Darlin' Duckie and remember how he used to blame the poor kitty, wonders over beside Fran and holds up a couple glasses of cognac

*puts 'er arm round Twyla's waste an smiles wiv delite at luffly LARGE cognac.. jus the ticket afta shitty aftanoon 2 cheer 'er up..:bigrin::tong:*

rissababynta
Apr 20, 2010, 11:23 AM
Ooops sorry, Cat.... ummm was busy torturing LDD. We'll be joining the group again to regain strength with all the yummy goodies and listen to Rissa sing.

Any requests? LOL

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 20, 2010, 11:27 AM
Whilst munching on spare ribs, tater salad, zuccini pickles and marinated mushrooms in a Very un-ladylike manner, Cat nudges Fran in the ribs gently and says "Ya know, my oldest boy (at 15) had been heing an ass all day long, and came up to me later when his little friends came over and demanded, "So why'd you have me, huh??"

I refused to argue any further, so I kept on cooking dinner and replied, "Cuz we didnt know it was gunna be You. We wanted someone with a personality and a job"

His friends Howled, and he was so embarrased that he couldnt think of another thing to say, so he gave up the fight. He came back later and apologised for being such a jerk..:}

Duck, your turn with a funny story. Ever'body else chime in too.
Cat goes back to gnawing the rib bone...;)

still_shy
Apr 20, 2010, 12:23 PM
LMAO HAHAHAH hilarious Cat, Just what I needed after a bad day :)

When my daughter was 7 (I think), in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation, told me that she thought church was a rip-off. Of course I asked her why and she said, "Because I keep loaning them money in the collection plate and they never pay me back"

Next....

Long Duck Dong
Apr 21, 2010, 6:10 AM
I can not help but think of when I was young, dumb and rebelling against my parents, I had a habit of making my bedroom look like a tornado went thru it on a daily basis.... much to my mothers utter annoyance....
one day I came home from school to find 3-4 rubbish bags in my room, full of rubbish.... so I asked my mother what they were doing there.... her reply " I was spring cleaning and put them with the rest of the rubbish that was went to go to the dump "

parents, you can't beat them then you become one yourself lol

one of my fav memories was from my army days, and the overwhelming * intelligence * of some of the human race.... we were doing basic weapons training, and getting told about using condoms over the ends of our guns to stop dirt and shit getting up the barrels
we were handed a pack of condoms each, and were being told that they were the army standard issue condoms, far superior to anything you can get on the shelf....
now every platoon has the village idiot and yeah, our one was a complete fuckwit.... he said to the instructor that condoms were proven not to be 100&#37; safe, that there was a failure factor of about 3% and so even with condoms over the ends of the barrels we could still get crap in the end of the barrels.....
the instructor looked at him, grabbed his own rifle, slapped a condom over the end of it, taped it on, then fired off a full mag ( demo rounds, all noise, no projectile ) looked at the condom, showed us all that it was intact, and said, " army issue condoms even stop bullets "

the dry store reported 7 seperate requests for more army strength condoms later that day......

what worries me is people like that are serving in the nz forces, defending our country

12voltman59
Apr 21, 2010, 8:30 AM
Ok--I don't think that I have seen this part of having a party----that is TUNES!!!!!

GOT TA HAVE SOME MUSIC GOING DOWN IN DA HOUSE!!!

I could supply the sound source----assuming we have some way to power it----of course have a CD player and a jack cord to connect with ya'all's IPods and other MP3 players.

I'd turn ya on to some different kinds of music and artists---I am sure everyone has their faves.

So---let us start talking music here.

We could have a time of not only spinning some recorded stuff---I am sure that we have enough people who have some musical talent to play us some live music--I am learning to play myself and am just starting to work on learning my first songs--a few by Neil Young and "Midnight Rider" by the Allman Brothers Band--but I am still not to the point I could play for anyone yet----but I do bet we have some musically talented folks who could do some live stuff.

For the recorded stuff from the pros----My offerings would be pretty varied---from people like Neil and the ABB, to some great Johnny Cash tunes, some of my fave "Americana" artists like Ray Wylie Hubbard, Gurf Morlix (yes that is a real name---Google him or check out his stuff on YouTube--especially "Diamonds to Dust" and "Madelyn's Bones"--he has some wwwayy cool stuff in my book) and more modern stuff like Coldplay and Greenday--spin some of the great old school but rockin' Cubano music that came from the "Buena Vista Social Club" artists, play some New Orleans and Louisiana styles of music and then go for something in the "standards" like play some music from Old Blue Eyes himself---especially the all time favorite sing along song---"NEW YORK!!!!!"

Ok---time for ya'all to make some musical requests and suggestions---TAKE IT!!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2010, 12:11 PM
At this campsite there are several "Power outlets" with plenty of juice for whatever electrical object that we wanna put into it. (Tall thin square blue outlets used at most campsites nowdays)

Talk to the band about their request list, also. There's some good CCR on there, a request for an Occipella(sp) version of 7 bridges road, and if I can get Miss Riss to do her Papprazzi I'll be a happy camper. And dont worry..there'll be music of All kinds, cuz the band wants to hang with us for free. Turns out that the lead guitarist is Bi, and has just come out to the guys. It was funny to hear them roll their eyes and go "Well bout fukn time!" lol B'sides, I think he has a date with a roadie later......Snicker
Cat

12voltman59
Apr 21, 2010, 12:26 PM
Well--we could probably get "Coyote Grace" to play for us--they are that group I "found" last night and that I put up a seperate post about.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2010, 12:29 PM
lol I was thinking that when I was listening to them play.. :bigrin: They sound like they got some good cuddlin music too.
Cat, music lover.

12voltman59
Apr 21, 2010, 12:33 PM
lol I was thinking that when I was listening to them play.. :bigrin: They sound like they got some good cuddlin music too.
Cat, music lover.

yeah it probably would be good cuddling music-and Ingrid-anyone would like to cuddle with her--she has CURVES!!! Lots of nice curves to hang on to!!!

Joe is pretty cute too!

TwylaTwobits
Apr 21, 2010, 2:13 PM
heheh Riss anything you wanna sing...though given the mood of a certain Scotsman that little diddy about a scotsman clad in kilt leaving the bar one evening fair...you could tell by the way he walked he'd drunk more than his share....

Love ya, Duckie and I'd tie a blue ribbon any day :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2010, 3:25 PM
Another campfire story for ya...

When my oldest son was in kennygarden, he came one day all happy, and excited to tell me about his day. I was fixing dinner and the old man was sitting at the table reading the paper.
Micheal (yes spelled correctly) came rushing in and said "I learned sumpthing today!"

I said, "Thats great honey, now go change so I can make dinner"
He wailed and said "But I wanted to tell you what I learned today!"
I sighed and said "Ok. Tell me what you learned"

"I learned where Virgin Wool came from" he stated proudly.

I said "Oh? and where does it come from?"
Without batting an eye, this child of mine, my first born son exclaimed with a totally straight, serious face, "From ugly sheep"
I heard this choking noise coming from b'hind my husband's newspaper and it was shaking...

I looked down into my child's beaming face and said "And who told you this?"
(Thinking I was gunna hafta go knock hell out of a teacher...)
He says "Tommy Davidson tol' me"

I said "Ahhh, ok. Dont tell your Gramma ok? Sheep scare her"

He hugged me and said "Ok Mama" and headed out the door to play with his sister and younger brother.

Meantime my husband couldnt hold it any longer and just Roared. I was trying desperately to Not laugh and retain Some kind of class and decorum...it didnt work. After we dried the tears off our cheeks I looked at him and said "You realize we're Baaaadddd, right?" lol
True story. :bigrin:
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 22, 2010, 5:32 PM
Ok loves..we've had 1,345 views on this thread and about 125 responces. I'd love to hear from the Lurkers out there too. Come join us! Join in on the fun and silliness. Its OK to be a little silly and to let go once in a while, thats what camping and vacations are FOR. Take a vacation out at the end of the day for yourself...even if its just for a few minutes per day. Relax, unwind and let your mind be free and unincumbered by the probs of the day or the stresses of everyday life. I know we have 'em, so feel free to throw them out for a while, and leave all nastiness, bitterness, and hassles down at the end of the roadway with the Greeters. lol They will hand you a packet with trash bags and directions, and a map of where the prime camping spots are still available at. :}
So grab some goodies to share, and just come and BE for a while. Be you here, and be you with us. :}
Come collect a hug when ya get here..I'm running around here somewhere. Ask someone, almost everyone here knows Cat...someone will point me out. And dont ask Show or Allbi cuz they'll say "Oh yeah, Cat. Big gal, Southern accent, long hair to her ass, big boobs, cant miss her" lmao :rolleyes:
Come on down Ya'll. We miss ya and you aint even got here yet. ;)

BareHunter45
Apr 22, 2010, 10:04 PM
heheh Riss anything you wanna sing...though given the mood of a certain Scotsman that little diddy about a scotsman clad in kilt leaving the bar one evening fair...you could tell by the way he walked he'd drunk more than his share....

Love ya, Duckie and I'd tie a blue ribbon any day :)

For Twyla....

Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

About that time two young and lovely girls just happend by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to see, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lift his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize

Thank you thank you ....Thank you very much.

I'll be playing here all week...(Elvis has left the building)

TwylaTwobits
Apr 22, 2010, 10:31 PM
*tosses a beer to BareHunter* more more more

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 23, 2010, 3:54 AM
I asked the band to do this one for us old farts....:bigrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnPINGavPP0&feature=PlayList&p=92312574A1E6459C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47

Laughing Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 23, 2010, 4:03 AM
OMG Cat ROFLMAO I am so faving that

I am sitting here literally with tears rolling down my face from laughing so damned hard. It's awesome just awesome....

so when's the wheelchair races?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 23, 2010, 4:10 AM
roflmao....... spills beer on my pants, has tears running down my face and turns blue from lack of air....... grabs stomach cos too much laughing hurts lol

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 23, 2010, 4:11 AM
Are you kidding?? I wanna be the next Maxine. I wanna be a crass, wise cracking little old lady that runs people off the sidewalk in a sooped up motorized wheelchair! And state "I'm old, fuck off" lol
Bad Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 23, 2010, 4:16 AM
LOL I'll skip the saying I'm old and just go with "Fuck Off". Maxine has style but damnme I don't think I have ever laughed near so hard... maybe on a skit... I know we can do Living Scenery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_0GblbqfaY)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 23, 2010, 12:44 PM
Oh yeah this one was wonderful. I would have Never been able to hold it together if I had seen it live! I woulda been on the friggin Floor!
Laughing Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 24, 2010, 1:47 PM
Sumbuddy tell a real good scary story..I'm in the mood for some scary cuddlin'
Come huddle under the blankie wif me and hold me..I's scared..lol
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 25, 2010, 7:00 AM
Sumbuddy tell a real good scary story..I'm in the mood for some scary cuddlin'
Come huddle under the blankie wif me and hold me..I's scared..lol
Cat

Ooooh scary story okay......
A podcast Tailypo (http://www.americanfolklore.net/mp3/tailypo.mp3)

Curls with Duckie under the blanket next to Cat and listens with shivers...

Long Duck Dong
Apr 25, 2010, 7:08 AM
It was an exceptionally chilly night, not one we anticipated. The six of us were camping in a remote, wooded area when a Canadian cold front came whirling in, leaving us unprepared for the plunging temperatures and cold winds. Still, we were determined to make the best of our trip and it was our last time together before college classes began in the fall.

We were sitting around the campfire, trying to keep warm. The clouds had moved in and it was a very dark night. I can't remember who spotted it first, but looking to the north, we could clearly see someone, or something standing near the edge of the woods. This was no hallucination, we all saw it, beckoning for us to come. It looked human enough but what was strange is that it wasn't completely opaque, it appeared to be a female apparition of sorts, wearing a long, flowing nightgown.

Chad was the first one to get up, wanting to check it out. Needless to say, the rest of us were reluctant. Not only was the cold wind unpleasant, the thought of going near it was a frightening prospect. Being the egotistical "man" that he is, Dennis was the first one to volunteer to accompany Chad on his quest for answers. Having watched the "Blair Witch Project" on DVD before our trip, I think all of us were getting jumpy. No one else chose to go with the guys, so they were on their own, leaving us shivering and apprehensive.

They were in full view up until a certain point. We could still see the shadow-like apparition but the guys seemed to disappear into the trees. Did they want to surprise it? What happened next is not so clear. Our stories differ. Maybe it's because the wind burned our eyes or perhaps we didn't want to face the truth. Whatever it was near our campsite that night approached Chad and Dennis as soon as they came out of the trees. There was a scuffle... We could hear the guys screaming... One fell, one came running back, full of panic.

When we saw Dennis, he was beside himself. He was babbling and didn't make the least bit of sense. The most shocking of all, his hair had turned completely white! Several of us banded together and looked for Chad. Unable to find him and not knowing what to do, we quickly got into our SUV and fled to civilization. The authorities were called in and the area was searched for days. Dennis was questioned but he had went completely insane and was not helpful in determining what happened to Chad.

It was only later that we learned that Chad was not new to the area. His folks owned a cabin about a half mile from where we were camping. Sadly, he was abused as a child. When he was ten years old, he witnessed his father murder his mother with a hatchet while she slept in the cabin, buried it deeply into her skull. His father then shot himself, putting an end to their tumultuous relationship. That led Chad to counseling and a foster home where the couple fell in love with him and eventually adopted him.

We'll never know why Chad would ever agree to camp out in the area. Unbeknownst to us at the time of our trip, there is a local legend that his mother searches the woods, looking for his father to reap revenge. People claimed to have seen her ghost, roaming the woods with an axe. The wailing was unmistakable. We thought that Chad took this opportunity to catch a glimpse of his mother or try to disprove the rumors. Regardless, we're all disappointed that he didn't confide in us.

Looking through pictures and newspaper clippings, Chad bears an uncanny resemblance to his father. We believe that she killed Chad that night, mistaking him for his father. Since his body was never found, we don't know exactly how he died. Only Dennis has the answer to that if he would ever regain his sanity. Adding to the tragedy, the woods still aren't quiet. Now there are two apparitions wandering around aimlessly, seeking solace where there is none.

Pasadenacpl2
Apr 25, 2010, 7:13 AM
Scary story: I went to bed alone. :(

Pasa

TwylaTwobits
Apr 25, 2010, 7:15 AM
Well Pasa honey, you are never alone, Rosie Palmer and her five sisters will always be there for you

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 25, 2010, 12:02 PM
Clapping* Very good Duckie! Anyone else?
Shivering in delight, Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 25, 2010, 10:21 PM
True story....

My mother was born in a log house that was build later 1870's. Her father, my natural grandfather, died when she was 3. The house had a stairway up to the second floor which was basically a loft. The stairway had a doorway that was at the bottom and then two more steps below the door. My mother's sister was exactly 10 years older than her and was the one to watch my mom after school until their mother got in from the fields where she worked all day long like a man to make ends meet.

Several times my mother and her sister got in to find a lantern fresh lit, even though no one had been in the house since they had left for school They would often see the rocker rock by itself as if someone was sitting there just relaxing.

One day my mom broke something and my aunt set her on the steps below the stair door to stay out of the way while she swept up the glass. When the glass was swept away my aunt turned to heat the corn pones my grandma had made so they could have supper. As she moved into the front part of the house she told my mom to stay where she was and out of trouble. My mom was accustomed to obeying her sister and stayed put, playing with her doll and wishing for dark to really fall so her mother would be coming home.

Suddenly she heard footsteps above her head and knew it came from the loft. Sounded like someone had been at the window looking out and was moving back towards the stairwell. She heard boots on the stairs and came flying off the steps where she was sitting, clutching her doll and screaming for her sister. My aunt came running thinking something had happened that maybe she had missed some glass and mom had cut herself. She had just reached her and was checking for cuts when the stairwell door opened and they both heard the sound of boots crossing the floor to the rocking chair. When the rocking chair started rocking both of them took off outside and waited at the end of the driveway for my grandma.

The house was known as the Old Figg House and it was recently torn down before it fell down. Where I live is not twenty feet from where the house stood and occasionally I hear things in this trailer that I shouldn't be hearing living alone. One time a Spongebob Cookie jar started on it's own and scared the hell out of me. It was one of those ones that say something when you life the lid to get a cookie. My brother brought it as a joke and it should not have operated like that. It was put up, no cookies in it, on top of the fridge. Nothing could lift the lid to make it operate and I was back in the other end of the trailer curled up in bed reading. I got up to check and the cookie jar was sitting level and looked like it hadn't been disturbed, there was even a bit of dust on top. I turned it over and found the batteries and removed them so it couldn't happen again.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 26, 2010, 1:31 AM
lol Did you yell at it and say "Bad Sponge Bob! No cookies fer you!" lol
Bad Cat...:bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 27, 2010, 12:04 AM
Honestly, it scared the fuck out of me. Nothing like knowing you are completely alone and something makes a noise you know it has to be operated to make and boom you are up like a shot.

Jackal
Apr 27, 2010, 12:24 AM
Another campfire story for ya...

When my oldest son was in kennygarden, he came one day all happy, and excited to tell me about his day. I was fixing dinner and the old man was sitting at the table reading the paper.
Micheal (yes spelled correctly) came rushing in and said "I learned sumpthing today!"

I said, "Thats great honey, now go change so I can make dinner"
He wailed and said "But I wanted to tell you what I learned today!"
I sighed and said "Ok. Tell me what you learned"

"I learned where Virgin Wool came from" he stated proudly.

I said "Oh? and where does it come from?"
Without batting an eye, this child of mine, my first born son exclaimed with a totally straight, serious face, "From ugly sheep"
I heard this choking noise coming from b'hind my husband's newspaper and it was shaking...

I looked down into my child's beaming face and said "And who told you this?"
(Thinking I was gunna hafta go knock hell out of a teacher...)
He says "Tommy Davidson tol' me"

I said "Ahhh, ok. Dont tell your Gramma ok? Sheep scare her"

He hugged me and said "Ok Mama" and headed out the door to play with his sister and younger brother.

Meantime my husband couldnt hold it any longer and just Roared. I was trying desperately to Not laugh and retain Some kind of class and decorum...it didnt work. After we dried the tears off our cheeks I looked at him and said "You realize we're Baaaadddd, right?" lol
True story. :bigrin:
Cat

I don't know what's better, your son or you saying, "sheep scare her." Quick thinking, does he get the joke now?

TaylorMade
Apr 27, 2010, 12:33 AM
<Shows up with cooler full of Red Stripe, Chambourd and Sprite, lawn chair, and marshmallows....

<sets up...

Have we done a sing along yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdH44_WaqY

:D

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2010, 3:18 AM
LOL Not yet Taylor, we's just sittin back and relaxin and roastin 'mash mellows' and listenin to scary stories. I Did hear a loud noise a bit ago tho...it was over near the tents. *Snicker* I'm waitin for the full moon to come up and for Wolfie ta make it back here...then ya'll will Really hear some things go Bump in the night...lmao:eek:
Silly Cat.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 28, 2010, 4:50 AM
Finally found my Duckie he was wondering around the woods lost, so we sit back down on the log near Cat and another story begins to emerge....

The Werewolf's Bride

There once was a beautiful girl engaged to a soldier who caught the eye of an evil woodsman who had sold his soul for the ability to turn himself into a wolf at will. He lay in wait for the girl when she was walking home one day and accosted her, begging her to elope with him. The maiden refused, spurning his love and crying out to her love to save her from his advances.

The girl's cries were heard by her eager fiancé, who had come searching for her when she was late returning to her parent's home. The soldier drove the woodsman away, threatening him with dire consequences if he ever approached the maiden again.

The furious woodsman lay low for a few days, waiting for his chance. It came on the girl's wedding day. She was dancing happily at her wedding reception with a group of her friends when the woodsman, in the form of a wolf, leapt upon her and dragged her away with him.

The enraged bridegroom gave chase, but the wolf and his bride had disappeared into the thick forest and were not seen again. For many days, the distraught soldier and his friends, armed with silver bullets, scoured the woods, searching for the maiden and her captor. Once the soldier thought he saw the wolf and shot at it. Upon reaching the location, he found a piece of a wolf's tail lying upon the ground. But of the wolf to which it belonged there was no sign.

After months of searching, his friends begged him to let the girl go and get on with living. But the soldier was half-mad with grief and refused to give up. And that very day, he found the cave where the werewolf lived. Within it lay the preserved body of his beloved wife. The girl had refused the werewolf's advances to the very end, and had died for it. After his murderous fury had died away, the werewolf had tenderly laid the body of the girl he had loved and had killed into a wooden coffin, where it would be safe from predators, and he came to visit her grave every day. Lying in wait for him, the soldier shot the werewolf several times as he entered the cavern, chasing him down until the maddened and dying werewolf leapt into the lake and disappeared from view. The soldier sat by the lake with his gun, staring into the rippling waters for hours as the catfish ate the bloody bits of the wolf that were floating on the surface of the water.

When his friends found him, the soldier's mind was gone. He babbled insanely about a werewolf that had been eaten by a catfish when it leapt into the water, and he sobered only long enough to lead the men to the body of his beloved before he collapsed forevermore into insanity. He died a few days later, and was buried beside his bride in a little glen where they had planned to build there house. Their grave is long forgotten, and the place where it stands is covered with daisies in the spring. But to this day, the people of the area have a prejudice against eating catfish, though no one remembers why.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 28, 2010, 11:48 AM
Whoo hoo! Very good. Anyone else? Oh and BTW Twy, since Shy is over skinny dipping under the fuul moon, would you care to dance tosomething slow and sweet to get the men ta droolin? lol I'm a horrible dancer, but it Might work...lol
Silly Cat.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 28, 2010, 1:27 PM
hmmm wonders where I put those veils.......

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2010, 1:42 PM
This a story my mother's mother always said--she told this for years--and it is a true one---at least that she believed in what she saw being true-----this had to be goodness knows how long back now--this grandma died ten years back now-and she was in her 90s then--but when she was a girl or a young woman---a relative was having a baby--at home like that did then---the baby was born--but was not strong----my grandma helped with the birth and she was holding the baby--she said it died in her arms and in a few moments after she felt the baby grow still--the baby's now lifeless body started to glow---and my grandma saw what she thought was the soul of the baby leave its body----saw the golden glowing light rise up in the room, through the ceililng and leave the house.

Like I said---my grandma told me this from the time I was a child till the time not long before she died herself. In fact, she talked about it as she was older since it made her have some peace that she felt she was going "on to something better!"

She believed it and wasn't a kind of person to make things up--now she was of a time that she might not talk about how "she feels" or things she holds to be personal and no one's business--but she didn't make up things, so she believed that she saw what she saw.

I don't know what category you can call a story like that--but I think it sorta fits into the ghost story category.

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2010, 1:58 PM
Here is another "true story" that happened to my mom when she was a girl.

One night someone had an Ouja Board and my mom and some girl friends were having a sleep over at my mom's house.

They got to doing that thing--and it started to move on its own--they wrote down what it spelled out---it did and said lots of things.

It told one girl to go to pick up the phone book---to look up the number of a long dead relative----long enough the number had been removed from the directory---this was the days of numbers like "Fairfax 112" or something of that sort.

They looked the name up--there was the number and name of the long dead person.

It told my mother that so many days hence--there would be a stormy night and at a certain time---there would be three knocks on her window--to look at the window and it would be the devil looking at her.

It said something to the other girl and I forgot what my mom said that was--but it took place too.

Well-a few nights later---a storm did come and there were three loud knocks at the window--my mom said she was never so frightened of anything and instead of looking--she hid under the covers.

I guess the knocking had been so loud--that my grandparents heard it--and it woke them up--they didn't see anything--and the next day they did look on the ground to see if maybe someone had put up a ladder to the window--it was the second floor of the house--there was no sign of anything like a ladder and the window--I knew the room since my grandparents lived in that house till I was almost a teenager---there was no way a person could get up there without a ladder. My grandparents remembered the story too and told their part of it.

They did figure it was just the wind of course--but my mom--being a good Catholic girl----told the priest in confession and he said not to fool with the Ouja board again--to throw it away since it was the devil doing that!!

So--once again--a true story--you can come up with logical explanations I am sure for what she and the other ladies experienced--I have spoken to them all about this---they all tell the same story, even after all those years.

So---I guess this can go into the category of "Scary Story"

TwylaTwobits
Apr 28, 2010, 2:08 PM
Hmmm huddling with Cat and Taylor off to the side while the guys guzzled more beer and talked about penis envy....err... cars, I made a plan. Cat would play the pan flute nice and soft and Taylor would show us how to move to the music, letting it free us to be our own sensual selves. Determined not to be alone in this, I grab Kate dragging her over to us and saying “yes woman you have to, I need help”

Taylor so kindly shows us how to drape the veils for maximum effect and to our surprise we are actually decently covered. Nervously Kate and I took our places one on each side of the fire so the circle of men would all have a view. Cat began to play the pan flute calling up a soft melody that seemed to whisper to the souls of those listening, inviting them in closer.

Giving a last smile for encouragement, Taylor sat beside Cat and picked up a small drum that she beat out a slow rhythm on and the men found their hearts matching it instinctively. Slowly, Kate and I began to sway, lifting arms into the air in unison and sweeping down our veil clad bodies, fingers hooking into a veil draped around our neck and crossing as an extra layer over our bosoms and sliding it oh so slowly free.

As instructed we took a step forward and dropped a veil around the neck of one of the men sitting around staring at us boggle eyed, then back into place and moving our hips we slowly turned around to face one another over the fire. Thinking my look mirrored Kate’s and Kate’s was one of pure power, we had the men in the palm of our hand and continued on dancing into the night.

One by one the veils came off, getting a thinner and thinner layer covering our bodies until you could make out the gentle swell of breasts with nipples nice and taut and the veils covering our legs parted revealing glimpses of skin you guys weren’t sure we’d ever show.

And the pipes played their haunting melody as the drum beat sped up, moving faster on our cues we dropped two more veils around the necks of the men and moved on down the line, finally switching sides until I was standing in front of Duckie and Kate in front of her husband. Moving forward to within inches of them we slowly lowered our bodies down until we touched our lips to theirs and danced away again, teasing and feeling the energy around the camp revive.

Whirling we set our last veils swinging as the drums sped up again and as a final tattoo was banged out we sank to the ground resting our heads on outstretched hands.

Sorry boys, you want to see more Kate and I will be taking up a collection to split with Taylor and Cat, so dig deep :tong:

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2010, 2:18 PM
Twyla---didn't mean to interrupt the dance with my tales---I had just read a post where someone suggested we tell tales of that sort and figured I'd post 'em!!

The dance sounds great to me!!!!

:bigrin::bigrin::tong::tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 28, 2010, 3:04 PM
lol Hardcore! Hardcore! I mean...encore...sorry. Got carried away there for a moment...lol
Blushing Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 28, 2010, 3:52 PM
When I was a young kid my Paternal Grandmother came to visit from Germany, and man was she a handful. (I think I know now where a great deal of my mischief came from...lol)

She was in her late 70's and all of 4 foot 11 and Maybe 100 lbs. We were all headed for the camp spot and Mom put me in charge of Gramma. Gramma had a thick German accent, and played more of an innocent than I Knew she really was. Going into the bait shop Mom was going to get some "Mud suckers" to fish with late, late, that night.
Gramma peered around the bait shop totally bored. I saw her smile slightly and she asked my Mother "Are ve goink to get da Mother Suckers Here, Gertie?"
I could see my older brothers trying desperately to Not laugh out loud by biting their lips and snickering.

My Mother's face went ashy white with mortification, and she replied "UHmm, Yes Mother, we'll get some here in a minute"
Mom gave me some money and told me to take Gramma and my lil sis (Who had Downs Syndrome)over to the coffee shop next door, and get something to keep them both occupied for a few moments.
Actually she whispered to me in Cherokee "Would you get her Out of here? Keep an eye on her and dont you Dare let her out of your sight, ya hear??"

Next door I got Gramma and my lil sis settled at a table and we got some pie and tea ordered. All was going well despite the looks from the "Townies" at my lil sis. I was used to That and cant tell you how many times I had gotten into fights over someone insulting her for being half Native American And having Downs at the same time.
Gramma was sipping her hot tea and nibbling on her pie, and all was going great. A little too smoothly for my suspicions....

All was fine until 4 young men beside us began talking about Father's Day coming up. One said he had lost his Father when he was a little kid, and another said his Dad had left them not long back. Another said he had been raised by his Grand Dad, but he was closer than a Father to him. The last one (who was Damn good looking) said he had never known his Father, that his Mother had raised him alone.

Gramma said softyly to me "Leibling, vould you get me some napkins from on da counter please?" I got up and got some extras and came back to the table.
I didnt think much of it til my sweet, tiny, little old Gramma got up and went to their table. I jumped up and came to her side just in time to hear, "Vould one of you little Bastards please hand me the sugar? Ve dont have any at our table"

I stared at all of them in horror, and they looked back in stunned silence. The looks on their faces was priceless. They stared up at her opened mouthed as she picked up the sugar and sauntered back to our table like nothing had happened. Now bear in mind, these were some Big ole boys, all except the really cute one. Ohhhh I just Knew I was dead meat and was going to have to go to fist city with these guys. One of 'em was going to make a move towards my Gramma (Damn her lil hide!) and my Sis, and I was gunna be like a Mama Cougar defending cubs. Now I was a good sized girl back then. I was 15, 5'8, 180 pounds, big boned, sturdy and young. If if came down to it, not One of 'em would've laid a hand on my Gramma Or my sis.....

They looked at me and just sat there...not really knowing what to say..and neither did I, really. They looked towards our table and Gramma was talking in German to my lil Sis and feeding her pie. All I could do was kinda stammer out a quick apology and head back to the table, keeping an eye on the Guys the whole time.

Couple minutes later, Mom and the brothers and cousins came in and we moved to a larger table. Before we got moved, Gramma walked back over to the table and sat the sugar back on the table. I thought "Oh shit, here it comes"
She smiled sweetly and said "Thank you. You are goot boys" She handed something to the smaller of the 4, and I quickly hustled her to the safety of the rest of the family before she got one of us clobbered. I took Mom aside and hissed "Dont you Ever leave me alone with that dang little scutter ever again! She damn near got my ass whupped back there!"

Mom patted my hand and said "It's ok. We'll be at the river in a bit. You did fine. She knew that you wouldnt let anything happen to her or Zand. Thats what she was Counting on. She's a fiesty lil shit"
I growled and said, "NOW you tell me!"

We all had a nice lunch then headed back out to the vehicles to head towards the camp site. One the way out, the smaller of the boys smiled at me and waved a little piece of paper at me. I had no idea what was On that piece of paper and I didnt want to know.
We had a marvelous week at the river, and I finally saw that Gramma wasnt as dumb as people thought. There was pure unadulterated mischief behind those innocent little eyes, and a mind as sharp as a bear trap..lol
Two weeks later, I got a phone call from the boy sitting at the table. A year later we had a beautiful baby girl together, and she was named partly for my Gramma and for his Mother who had raised him all alone.

Moral of the story, "Ya gotta watch Old People. They's tricky lil shits" LMAO:bigrin:;):tong::cool:
Cat

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2010, 8:43 PM
The closest thing I have ever had in regards to a close encounter with someone or something from "the great beyond"--in the one lake house we have-----it was owned by some elderly folks before we got it---first-the wife died there in the room I sleep and later--the old man died someplace in the house.

For the first few years of being in that house--I could swear that "someone" was there--even when I was there alone----I think it was at least the spirt of the man who owned the place--and he was making sure we were Ok to take the place over.

I cannot recall what the item was---but it was some sort of thing I had gotten---I had been sure I had left it on the dresser top---but it was gone--I remember looking all over the place for that thing----one day--I was doing the vacuuming of the carpet---I had the cord of the vac in the room and had gone all over the floor moving on to the adjacent room--I knew I was getting close to the end of the cord and it came from the wall and I started to pull on the cord--but it didn't move--so I went into the room--figuring it had wrapped around the leg of the bed or some piece of furniture--it wasn't that--in the middle of the room---right along the tracks of the vac and in the midddle of the space between the bed and the chest of drawers--was that item I had searched for--it was kinda heavy--sitting ON THE CORD.

There was no way that that thing could have been there before--I would have stepped on or around it-and how did it get on the cord, catching it???

I figured that the old man had either taken the thing for some reason--or he found it and put it where I could find it!!

My mom always said she felt the people were there for a time too--but once they felt we were ok--they just sorta left and now-we don't have any sorts of things happen in the last few years.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 29, 2010, 7:03 AM
Sets out the empty coffee can to collect bribe money for more dances, be generous guys, this is split amongst four females. Consider it an improvement loan on the routine we might not have new costumes but we might have some new toys :tong::cool:;)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 29, 2010, 7:05 AM
coffee can, .....I thought we were slipping money in g strings....and not the ones hanging from the trees........ or the one volty is using for a camera strap...... and no I am not gonna ask why he is doing that

TwylaTwobits
Apr 29, 2010, 7:08 AM
Baby...you can slide your money in anywhere you want :tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 29, 2010, 1:50 PM
I aint wearin no G-string. The good Lord done split me there oncet, I dont need it sawed any futher, tyVm. lol Ya'll can feel free to stick money down the front of my sports bra if you wish. There be lots of roo, in there. No change tho. It jangles and its Cold...lol
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 30, 2010, 10:19 PM
Hmm the boys haven't put in much money yet, Cat... I think we should make them do the next dance, what do you think?

still_shy
Apr 30, 2010, 10:25 PM
Wooohoooo let's see what the boys have ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 30, 2010, 10:34 PM
Hmm, let's see. Where'd I put that CD with "I'm too sexy for my shirt" "Walk this way" and "Dude looks like a Lady" and She's a Lady" on it? Any of these would be Great for one of our handsome men to strut their stuff to..:bigrin:
Who Hoo! Bring on da Dancin' Boys!!
Droolin Cat

Long Duck Dong
Apr 30, 2010, 10:46 PM
the guys song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7t9vP9SVwc)

now ladies, proudly presenting the bisexual.com male dance troupe of LDD, coyote, lone wolf and special guest star, 12volt...... singing, I will survive.....

put your hands together............

TwylaTwobits
Apr 30, 2010, 10:47 PM
woot *claps and wolfwhistles*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 1, 2010, 1:53 AM
Shit..I cant find my dollar bills..*Snicker* Shake it Baby!!!!! Which one? hell I don' care....lmao
Cat

Waltzing_Matilda
May 1, 2010, 6:16 AM
Hi Y'all,
Is the party still going? Geez, you wouldn't believe what I've been through to get here....but that's another thread in itself...:)
I'm ready for some rest and relaxation...just for one night...then I want to have some crazy fun!!! It's been a Loooonnnnggg winter and I'm ready to cut loose a bit!!!
Oh..and by the way, I have a new Grandchild....he arrived two days ago, just a bit early...weighing in at five lbs, fifteen ounces...his name is Tobias Cole and he's just as cute as can be. I think Cat posted, or will post a pic of the little darling, soon. I am now the proud "mimaw" of 5 at my "young" age. LOL.
So...I brought ...(opens my carpet bag...starts to pull out bug spray, puts it back, Cat says she didn't invite the bugs..)....
extra blankets....and pillows..just in case someone needs one that forgot theirs at home...
air mattress...on stilts....queen size...(wink)...with baffles no less for added comfort...
coffee pot....the hundred cupper....
...no need for food....Belle has that taken care of....and a slew of other tidbits donated by y'all...
Ah...there they are....(pulls out the supply of water balloons, marshmallows and whoopie cushions...)
I have just about anything you need in my carpet bag...so if you forgot something, just ask...I probably have it.
I'm going to sleep now...wake me when the party starts up again...and Cat...you take it easy on Showme. (wink)....
....zzzz zzzzzz......

Waltzing_Matilda
May 1, 2010, 6:20 AM
Lol...oops...That was Showme I saw there beneath that blanket with you wasn't it???....maybe I'm over tired, but...yes....yes.. I do think it is...
You go girl.:tongue:

TwylaTwobits
May 11, 2010, 9:26 PM
(since someone requested oh so nicely)

Waltzes around licking smore off my fingers and sipping whiskey....the guys were good and the food smells great. Come on in y'all and have something to eat it's a long buffet line.

Pasadenacpl2
May 11, 2010, 10:31 PM
I'm a big fan of bufet lines All the knights lining up to give a firm, but respectful punch to the newly belted knight...

...oh, you said buffet. nvm

Pasa

TwylaTwobits
May 11, 2010, 10:52 PM
Giggles....we can still pinch :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 11, 2010, 11:54 PM
Wiping BBQ sauce off my face and grabbing an ear of white corn on the cob, coating it with butter and experiancing a mouth-gasm...lol
Yeah Come on! Miss Belle worked her cute lil ass off on this food, and its all laid out for us! Dig in Sweet babies!. Hey Voltie, where'd you put that rum, Darlin? Where'd Show hide that there RC cola...?
Still happy Cat

Long Duck Dong
May 12, 2010, 12:48 AM
watches the way that cat is eating the corn off the cob and has bad thoughts ...lol......

turns to twyla and nudges her " wanna go on a turkey shoot..... " waits for twyla to say yes then grins " ok, get naked, and put my dick in your mouth... then you gobble and I will shoot " :tong:

TwylaTwobits
May 12, 2010, 1:36 AM
Duckie darling..... :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 12, 2010, 12:07 PM
Honey, corn on the cob is usually meant that I start at the ankles of very nice long legs, and nibble/bite my way upwards til theres butter flowing Ever'wheres...lol ;)
Offers Twy a piece of my drunkie chickie. "Leg, thigh, or Breast, M'lady?" (Said with a naughty, lecherous grin}:bigrin:
Bad Cat

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2010, 12:22 AM
mmmm naughty smile eh... normally I prefer Breast Meat on chicken but ummm in this case I'll play it smart and say a leg :)

Annika L
May 13, 2010, 12:28 AM
I would like to taste one of your drunken thighs, thank you. :tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 13, 2010, 5:51 PM
Being soooo good and trying to resist the urge to accidently spill a beer in my lap...."

"Here ya go Twy-honey. A nice chickie leg."

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 13, 2010, 6:05 PM
LMAO. Some smart-ass just IM'ed me pointing out most rudely that I am "Shamelessly hitting on women who are not Bi, and have no interests in your obnoxious advances"

If said idjet knew me(before judging me) they would Know I am fully aware that Twy isnt Bi, but she knows that I am a perpetual flirt and Do flirt with Everybody, regardless of their sex. Its just me..lol I am not trying to convert her, or be disrespectful, just merely playful and naughty. So if I offer Twy a piece of leg, or thigh or breast, she knows I'm just being naughty, and being me. Its not like I offered her the back, and a piece of tail......*Chortle*

Handing Annika Two thighs and a lecherous wink. Tex! Quit drinkin' my sauce!!!
Bad Cat

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2010, 6:17 PM
Mmmmm chicken, I might even share with LDD :)

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2010, 6:19 PM
LMAO. Some smart-ass just IM'ed me pointing out most rudely that I am "Shamelessly hitting on women who are not Bi, and have no interests in your obnoxious advances"

If said idjet knew me(before judging me) they would Know I am fully aware that Twy isnt Bi, but she knows that I am a perpetual flirt and Do flirt with Everybody, regardless of their sex. Its just me..lol I am not trying to convert her, or be disrespectful, just merely playful and naughty. So if I offer Twy a piece of leg, or thigh or breast, she knows I'm just being naughty, and being me. Its not like I offered her the back, and a piece of tail......*Chortle*

Handing Annika Two thighs and a lecherous wink. Tex! Quit drinkin' my sauce!!!
Bad Cat

ROFLMAO yeah I'm straight but I can flirt with the best of em :) Gets Duckie all hot and bothered(and i don't mean jealous *wink*) and that's good for me.. nothing like a little "Come here woman let me remind you who you are with"

Annika L
May 13, 2010, 6:42 PM
Handing Annika Two thighs and a lecherous wink.

*With plate in one hand, and wink in the other; licks one thigh experimentally, then holds up wink and says all innocent-like* What am I supposed to do with this? ;)

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2010, 6:47 PM
giggles and oh so innocently posts this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAa9_AMnsy0&feature=player_embedded#!

yeah it's long but don't turn your volume up too much... shudders I made that mistake and jumped out of my chair at the commercial breaks

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 14, 2010, 12:07 AM
With plate in one hand, and wink in the other; licks one thigh experimentally, then holds up wink and says all innocent-like* What am I supposed to do with this?

lol The wink isnt as delicious as the thigh, but its just as flirty fun. :tongue:
Bad Cat

nakedheathen
May 14, 2010, 1:01 AM
"...we got to get ourselves back to the garden..."

mariersa
May 14, 2010, 1:50 AM
How much longer is this camping trip going to continue. I have been handicapped from attending because of the 1st ash cloud, now I have time off, but a 2nd ash cloud and, this one is closer. Anyway does someone know a customs agent, because I'm bringing some great delicious foods but, they're alive but, so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Long Duck Dong
May 14, 2010, 2:20 AM
screw customs,..... we will smuggle you over lol .....

the campfire is gonna last until.....ah..... mmm..... well I ain't leaving the fireside any year soon

mariersa
May 14, 2010, 3:14 AM
ja, screw the customs dept hmmm can you send approprite boxes:eek:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 14, 2010, 11:56 AM
Hell Girlfriend, We'll fuel up the Leer and send it on over for ya. Be sure to take advantage of the Stewart and Stewartess during your journey, but no mo'lesting the pilot whilst the plane is in the air...lol.;)
I'm gunna go check out the Naked Heathern (Southern pronounciation) who knows good old music...*Naughty grin* :bigrin:
On the prowl Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2010, 11:34 PM
Well thank you my Loves, for sharing time with me at our Campfire. It was a great source of fun and laughter, and a great tension reliever and great place for peace..something that we all desperately needed. Maybe we can do another sometime. :} ;)
Kisses and kudos to all that participated. :female: :male: :flag1:
Smiling Cat