PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Dreams

dafydd
Apr 10, 2010, 6:26 PM
I'm eating Chedder right now, in the hopes of a Ryan Reynolds / Amanda Seyfried / Dafydd 3some!

http://www.dairyreporter.com/Industry-markets/Cheese-unlocks-your-wildest-dreams-says-study

What cheese would you eat? Now don't be smutty :)

d:bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 6:56 PM
Fave cheese is Colby...but most cheeses are okay in my book, except Swiss and limburgher.

cliffordmontero
Apr 10, 2010, 7:09 PM
i like colbyjack on occasion . . . and sometimes this cheddar horseradish cheese the local grocerystore carries . . . and mozzarella . . . i can eat that by the pound

olebear
Apr 11, 2010, 1:16 AM
Smoked Guada

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 11, 2010, 1:30 AM
Medium sharp chedder, Ritz crackers and Canadian bacon...good stuff Maynard..:}
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Apr 11, 2010, 2:12 AM
chedder and edam.... blue veined cheese would give me nightmares just cos i ate it

12voltman59
Apr 11, 2010, 2:27 AM
I like to eat the shapest cheddar cheese I can find----Hoffman's of New York makes one of the sharpest widely distributed cheddars I have found----Boar's Head has a pretty good and sharp one.

I also love Maytag Blue Cheese---awesome stuff.

For a milder cheese though---I love to get some Brie, cut up fruits like apples, pears and such, along with grapes----then melt the Brie in the microwave or in the regular oven----eat the cheese on the fruit---very yummy!!

Pair any of these with a good compliementary wine or beer and it hardly gets better than to eat these cheeses along with crackers, fruit or whatever.

With the Maytag Blue Cheese--my fave way to use it---crumble it up on my salad and use some sort of good salad dressing like a vinegarette of some sort or perhaps a form of Italian dressing---makes for a great salad!

citystyleguy
Apr 11, 2010, 2:27 AM
...interesting side bit on the effects of cheeses; for me cheese is one of my downfalls, havent found one i didnt like (expect limburger, tastes as bad as it smells). faves though are brie, extra sharp cheddar, and parmesean/romano.