PDA

View Full Version : PM scammer alert

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:33 AM
a us citizen, using a german domain yahoo mail and mass pm'ing people the moment they join the site.....???
nope, not a nympho.... a scammer..... be forewarned....

solove

USA, Alabama

Hello Dear,
Hello Dear,
How are you and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss soffi, I am looking for a very nice person of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, then after going through your profile at main.bisexual.com i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me via my email address which is as follow(soffi_doma@yahoo.de) so that i will give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a serious friendship with you,Yours New soffi

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:34 AM
ROFLMAO....some people are so stupid. Hugs her sexy babe and gives him a cookie for catching a scammer :)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:39 AM
grins,... thats why I use the new trojan extra large, ribbed for more pleasure, PM condom... it protects against viruses, nasty pms and yeah.... even scammers...

I even used the extra slippery lube as well, it helps when slipping that scammers pm into drews mail box, its a lil bit of a tight fit with all the fan mail he gets, but the lube helps

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:40 AM
okay now ya got me hot babe, go take care of it :p

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:45 AM
puts twyla in a cold shower...... and shoves ice cubes where ice cubes are generally not put...... unless you had a serious curry that really burn the hell outta ya........:tong::tong::tong::tong::tong:

omg.... cat and rissa and marie and and and..... they is norty....and corrupting me.... lil innocent me .......

rushs off to my safe place where I can lock the door and just play with myself.........:eek::eek::eek:

dammit.... ish corrupted beyond all sainthoodliness....... dammed cats cookies ;)

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:46 AM
Darling dearest, as long as you are in the shower with me.. and understand that revenge is a dish best served cold, you will be fine. Corrupting you? Ha... I was innocent til I got with you...practically virginal....oh wait wanna buy some oceanfront property in Arizona?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:50 AM
you a virgin ????? roflmao.... ya excuses don't work with me.....

on the first night you said you were too tired to remember it
on second night, you said you were too drunk
on the third night, you said that you were trying before you buy
and on the 4th, 5th and 6th night, I got no sleep.....

you was not a virgin..... not like sweet lil innocent me......

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:51 AM
*grins* that's why I posted that count in the other thread so I would never forget :)

see :) Proof (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7374)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:55 AM
told you the calculator was faulty, it left out the . between the 2 and the 4 :tong:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:55 AM
ROFLMAO....now to sound very wifely... did you take out the trash?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:56 AM
do you see any more posts ??????

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:57 AM
Giggles and thankfully no.....now don't forget my chicken chips for the campfire party. Bloody unfair to get me addicted to something we don't have here.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 7:58 AM
yeah got the chips and well I suppose that we can import some real men from nz, ..... do you perfer them * gift wrapped *

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 7:59 AM
Since your real men are likely to be sheep, doesn't it stand to reason they are already wrapped in wool? Feel free to add a nice collar though :)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 8:01 AM
sheep, snorts...... never...... * removes the made in taiwan sticker from a few aussie males and adds a nz export quality sticker to their foreheads *

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 8:02 AM
ROFLMAO I'm telling Doug.......I'll call him tomorrow while you are still snoozing.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 8:04 AM
hes busy.... they need a new lead actor for *priscilla, queen of the desert * sequel.... its called * priscilla does the us * :tong:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 8:05 AM
hahahahah Cachau Dy, Babe....said with much love :)

mrplayfuluk
Apr 10, 2010, 8:06 AM
can I jump into your little love in and say yep I have replied with a:

'no don't think so'...

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 8:07 AM
hehe sure MrPlayful...besides he's gone to bed now :)

rissababynta
Apr 10, 2010, 9:59 AM
Wait wait wait wait...did you just say that I just helped corrupt you!

*scoffs*

...yeah ok I can see that.

still_shy
Apr 10, 2010, 10:00 AM
No way! Rissa would never corrupt anyone....wait yeah she would LMAO

rissababynta
Apr 10, 2010, 10:08 AM
No way! Rissa would never corrupt anyone....wait yeah she would LMAO

Remember, I hold special corruption classes on Wednesdays.

still_shy
Apr 10, 2010, 10:09 AM
That's right...I'm already signed up for them!!

rissababynta
Apr 10, 2010, 10:16 AM
That's right...I'm already signed up for them!!

Be here 8:00 pm with a whip and your choice of flavored lubricants please :bigrin:

still_shy
Apr 10, 2010, 10:18 AM
Wooohooo you're speakin my language!!

Biboz49
Apr 10, 2010, 10:32 AM
grins,... thats why I use the new trojan extra large, ribbed for more pleasure, PM condom... it protects against viruses, nasty pms and yeah.... even scammers...

I even used the extra slippery lube as well, it helps when slipping that scammers pm into drews mail box, its a lil bit of a tight fit with all the fan mail he gets, but the lube helps

Where can I buy these? LMAO!

To get back to the original post for a sec....

a us citizen, using a german domain yahoo mail and mass pm'ing people the moment they join the site.....???
nope, not a nympho.... a scammer..... be forewarned....

solove

USA, Alabama

Hello Dear,
Hello Dear,
How are you and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss soffi, I am looking for a very nice person of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, then after going through your profile at main.bisexual.com i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me via my email address which is as follow(soffi_doma@yahoo.de) so that i will give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a serious friendship with you,Yours New soffi

I get these all the time on MySpace. Most likely guys in my age range are targeted (50 something). It's always a message similar to the one LDD received above and always leaves a yahoo.com email address and always from a mid 20 yo cute female. I guess I should be flattered? LOL!

Doggie_Wood
Apr 10, 2010, 12:07 PM

Isn't that the NEW MAXUM PM condom?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 10, 2010, 1:38 PM
Whoa, wait, What?? I didnt do it whatever it was.....Yet. LOL
Bad Cat.:bigrin:

djones
Apr 10, 2010, 2:49 PM
A scam ? I thought she liked me . . .

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 5:43 PM
Okay.......I have a throwaway mail account I use for giving to places that require an email address to activate accounts yadda yadda....well I got this from the twit..

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today.My dear like I told you in my lastmail, My name is miss soffi doma one in western Côte d'Ivoire Africa.Presently I amresiding in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war thecivil happening in my country.I'm loving a beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. SlimFit, weighing about 61 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill oneevening with my mother and my only brother.I m the only one of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you my love and respect throughout my time. dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My areswimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply soffi

My mail to her from this account was not an invitation....it was more a go fuck yourself mail.

cliffordmontero
Apr 10, 2010, 7:16 PM
I got the same stupid thing . . . but she hit me up in my email . . . at first i said thanks for the interest but i wanna know more about you before i go further, as you have no pic or profile or nothing and then she responded with the following

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today.My dear like I told you in my lastmail, My name is miss soffi doma one in western Côte d'Ivoire Africa.Presently I amresiding in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war thecivil happening in my country.I'm loving a beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. SlimFit, weighing about 61 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill oneevening with my mother and my only brother.I m the only one of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you my love and respect throughout my time. dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My areswimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply soffi

sounds like its just one of those nigerian prince email schemes rehashed . . . its a shame to . . . the pic she attached is pretty cute . . . and apparently she sent the same email to twyla . . . just when i was thinking i was special lol . . . away i go to find the spam and iggy buttons

Long Duck Dong
Apr 10, 2010, 9:29 PM
hell of a way to pick somebody up....

I find you interesting and wanna know you more.... btw, my family got knocked off..... but you are hot

TwylaTwobits
Apr 10, 2010, 9:51 PM
ROFL if you run that email addy through google you'll find her account on mnet, same name as she had here (removed Thanks Drew you work fast) and there are 54 comments on her profile....every single one was a copy paste of the message she left....you guessed it....same as the initial mail LDD posted lol