PDA

View Full Version : The olebear is back!

olebear
Apr 9, 2010, 2:02 AM
Hi all,

I finally got back on line after a major comp. crash 3 months ago. I don’t know for how long though, I picked up an old dell and I do mean old. It has 20 gig hd and a pen 3. It was a Yard sale grab, came with monitor, speakers, key board, and a mouse, and another mouse living inside of it (no kidding a real mouse) but what can you expect for $10. (the second mouse was free). I took it home kicked the mouse out, blew the dust out of it and plugged it in and turned it on. It booted rite up and has XP pro on it, runs like a good ole dell, can’t find nothing wrong with it. (except for the smell of mouse piss from the fan so I tossed in some potpourri, much better now) lol

Anyway It’s good to be home again, see ya’ll round the site from time to time.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 9, 2010, 2:08 AM
lol Welcome Home OleBear..:}
Cat

roy m cox
Apr 9, 2010, 2:09 AM
WB "hugs" :)

TwylaTwobits
Apr 9, 2010, 8:01 AM
Wb, now poutpourri might not be a good idea inside the pc...but hey it was $10, can't beat that.

darkeyes
Apr 9, 2010, 9:16 AM
Poor wickle mousie kicked out of 'its nice warm an cosey 'ome by nasty olebear.. wot an ole blue meanie 'e is...:(

...welcome home sweets...:)

Luffly1
Apr 9, 2010, 10:13 AM
Wow, I have never heard of a mouse inside of a computer before. I suppose stranger things have happened in the world though. Lol

still_shy
Apr 9, 2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome back dear!