PDA

View Full Version : frustrated and clueless

biwifeinva
Apr 8, 2010, 4:31 AM
I am a happily married white bi female. My husband loves the fact that I like women. However, I have no idea where or how to meet bi girls....Any ideas?

TriumphGirl
Apr 8, 2010, 6:45 AM
I'm in the same boat hun so if you find any good tips, please let me know!
I honestly think that it's the area that I'm in....and the fact that I'm painfully shy doesn't help either :(
I wish you luck!

Blessings and Light,
~TG

TwylaTwobits
Apr 8, 2010, 6:54 AM
Well you both came here that's a good start :tong: I see you both have filled out your personal ads so try searching to see if there are any members who are in your area that might be interesting in meeting up.

Aside from that might have LGBT friendly nightclubs or other meeting places in your area. There might be an LGBT support group in your area. Sorry I can't offer any more information, but check through some of the older threads on here.

still_shy
Apr 8, 2010, 7:08 AM
Try OkCupid. I have had a ton of luck meeting women on there :) Happy Searching!

TwylaTwobits
Apr 8, 2010, 7:20 AM
OMG Still_Shy, I signed up on OKCupid to do the quizzes.....big mistake I keep getting emails going we have a match for you in your area. Despite the fact I said not there for hookups so that would be an excellent place for them to start.

still_shy
Apr 8, 2010, 3:31 PM
It totally worked for me :) I changed my notifications on there so that the site only contacts me when I have a new message from someone. Plus, as an added bonus, the quizzes are fun !