PDA

View Full Version : In need of CD tips

Lonewolf76
Apr 6, 2010, 2:56 PM
Greetings Family,

I'm in need of your advice. I have a gentleman FWB that has asked me to do something for him. He's asked me to crossdress for him. I am by nature adventurous and will try most anything once. I've agreed to do it - just for the thrill of doing something totally new and for the experience in expanding my sex life. Who know's I may even find a new side of me! But here's the rub..(no pun intended)... I don't know how! I don't know a thing about make-up, don't know what size of clothes to buy (or what to by for that matter!) I don't even know how to measure myself for womens clothes. I do know that I am 5'9" 186# my chest measures 41" and I wear size 36 waist - 30" inseam jeans. Can anyone give me some advice?? If I'm going to do this for him - I want to go all out and do it up right. Thanks for the help I know you'll give. Wolfie Howwwwwlllllllll

12voltman59
Apr 6, 2010, 3:21 PM
Ask Onewhocares---she has helped other guys go from "he" to "she"---Belle even took some seminars or classes to learn the best way to do their makeup--so if you can catch her on----she would be a good source of such info!!!

MarieDelta
Apr 6, 2010, 7:27 PM
Womens sizes are a variable - but I can offer someplaces to get in person tips.

If you are adventurous?

You say you are in denver frequently?

Try Studio Lites - http://www.studiolites.com/shop/

Most other places are ok with you trying on clothes as well.

If you need some help, perhaps you and I could talk offline?

Maybe we could meet for coffee?

*Hugs*

onewhocares
Apr 6, 2010, 7:37 PM
Volty.....

Wow I just commented on another thread that I will help Bemyoneandonly....and you go finding me another member to help...LOVE IT.
Wolfie, just drop me a note and we will see what I can suggest. Playing dress up for a friend can bring out the inner beauty in you.

Belle

cliffordmontero
Apr 6, 2010, 7:43 PM
personally i have done some cd in my day . . . both for performance as a drag queen and for sexual kicks . . . my greatest resource was talking to a few open minded girlfriends . . . i tried on some clothes of theirs to get an idea of what size i was . . . then i went to the store and hunted the bargain racks (clearance aisle whore here lol) i left tags on and kept receipts and returned what didnt fit . . . the joy of size variation between companies and styles . . . as far as makeup . . . i guess i was fortunate, i did theatre and helped the girls with their makeup . . . as well as i was a male cheerleader and helped the girls there too . . . actually at one point in my life i dated this tomboy who i ended up teaching how to be girlie, she had no clue about makeup or hose . . . or even how to use a tampon . . . it was funny to us how she taught me about cars and i taught her about cosmetics

Billys_gurl
Apr 6, 2010, 8:00 PM
Oh Wolfie, Oh Wolfie, ain't you the one. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I loved the sexy red riding hood cartoons with Droopy Dog and all in them!

Anyway, on to topic. My husband is a CD. He is a 34 waist by 32 inseam. In womens jeans he wears a 10 or 12. If you are going all out he wears large panties. He prefers them to manties, He wears a 38C bra. Cup size is your choice, He looks good as a C cup. He wears large to extra large tops, due to shoulder width. If you lived closer to West Virginia I would be happy to shop with you and even do your make-up myself. I do my husbands make-up when she wants to come visit me. If you have a close girlfriend they might do it for you, and DON'T let them tell you they can't do a guys face it's the same thing. I try to make Natasha look like a woman, not a performer. She wants to look real, not overdone. Anyway, I hope all goes well for you and your FWB likes it!;) If you want to talk to hubby he would be happy to help.

Lonewolf76
Apr 6, 2010, 9:51 PM
Thanks one and all! I appreciate your input - color me clueless!! Volty --- I have contacted Belle and Marie - Looking forward to their input Billys Gurl - thank you for your help! I would love to talk to hubby for any tips/advice. I want to take my time and do this right - but I am sure there are a million things I'm overlooking. again thanks & hugs to all. Wolfie

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 6, 2010, 9:57 PM
LOL So Thats why you was lookin' in my underwear drawer!!!!
And if you get to meet with my Marie, get pics of you both please, please, please???
Cat, picking on Wolfie..:tongue:

MarieDelta
Apr 6, 2010, 10:14 PM
Pics? Of?

Me?!?http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yW2ANr_nKIc/SaaB2dFMCBI/AAAAAAAAB4w/0exMV0HG_vA/s200/walkingnewspaper+smiley+blush.png

Here is a CD advice site (for in the meantime): http://www.crossdresserheaven.com/category/learn-how-to-crossdress/crossdresser-how-to/

(looks interesting - dont have any experience with them however)

http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/tipsnewg.html

(I cant say enough good things about Renee, she is a sweet sexy southern belle)

You can create breasts with rice and stockings, its a good place to start. A lot less expensive than breast forms(which can run up to a couple hundred dollars.)

Bra Sizing can be found here: http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

Billys_gurl
Apr 7, 2010, 9:59 PM
Wolfie,

Hubby said he would be happy to chat with you. He is also a member of lauras-playground.com. They dont seem too bad to me and he likes it. If you can catch me on here I will gladly give you his instant messenger name on Yahoo if you have it too.