PDA

View Full Version : what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Pages : [1] 2

PrettyFlowingGown
Apr 5, 2010, 7:37 AM
whats your best position to suck cock? today I had a cd freind over, we'd only met a few weks ago and he wanted to come over and dress up with me. well we did that, and then we proceeded to my bedroom. not once was he persistant like others and we both enjoyed it. what i loved most was sucking his cock while he was sitting on my bed and me kneeling bedside, i'd never done it this way. he was wearing a long chiffon skirt, i made him spread his legs and i took his silk panties, then i sucked his cock for a good 3 minutes before getting him on the bed totally. it was very intimate, my first in awhile, hes quite a good kisser too, something i have'nt done with a cd for awhile too.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 5, 2010, 7:47 AM
Depends on where we are at the time we start....let's see outside sitting on the step with him standing in front of me, in the shower on my knees with him in front, in bed either on knees beside him laying down or accepting as he knelt over me as I was laying down. Doesn't matter the position what matters is the pleasure :)

elian
Apr 5, 2010, 4:36 PM
any?!

Actually believe it or not the 8 hour pr0ns with the bleach blond bimbo scenes of the head of some girl with a chest made by goodyear bobbing up and down on some guy named Woody Johnson's rod for 10 minutes really don't do much for me.

If we are both relaxed enough, and the guy is special then maybe it does good eh?

mikey3000
Apr 5, 2010, 4:42 PM
69. Definitely 69. I can last for hours that way.

Bi_Druid
Apr 5, 2010, 4:45 PM
I like it when my bf is stood up and I'm kneeling in front of him with my hands cuffed behind me so I can't get myself off until he's done. Makes getting myself off in the end so much more intense.

bityme
Apr 5, 2010, 4:49 PM
With him laying on his back and me laying between his knees while a lady is astride him facing toward me. That's getting the best of both worlds at the same time. Nothing better!

Angel1980
Apr 5, 2010, 5:14 PM
I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..

ohbimale
Apr 5, 2010, 9:14 PM
I like being on my knees to suck cock. He can either be standing or sitting, but I like it better when he stands, so I can play with the boys with sucking his cock easier... Any position you enjoy is good while giving head. :flag2::male::male::male:

Volley
Apr 5, 2010, 11:25 PM
Sideways 69, so we are both sucking cock at the same time.
And..
Him sitting on the edge of the bed, me kneeling on the floor, I spread his legs and give him my all. This way I can concentrate on giving oral pleasure to his inner thighs, perinum, balls and cock. :tongue:

Oh there are so many other wonderful positions for us to enjoy.
Darn now I'm hard!!!:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 5, 2010, 11:40 PM
lol I Adore sucking cock, and love doing it many different ways. What's most comfortable for me is to be laying on my right side and taking his hard cock into my mouth slowly, wetly. I love to tease with my hot moist mouth, and make him soo hard that he'll be quivering under my voracious mouth.
I like to end up laying in between his out-stretched legs with him holding my long hair back, so that he can watch me devouring his hard cock...and so I can look up and watch his reaction as I suckle like some delicious morsel until his eyes roll, and he yells out in pure pleasure....
(Is it suddenly gettin' warm in here??) lol :bigrin:
Cat.

dickhand
Apr 6, 2010, 6:59 AM
There is only one that I don't like and that is 69 . The reason being that I like to concentrate on either giving or receiving . So other than that , I prefer the one with his dick in my mouth !

bemyonlyone
Apr 6, 2010, 8:30 AM
The imaginary position.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Mature59
Apr 6, 2010, 9:55 AM
A nice 69, side to side or top to bottom. I have sat on the bed and sucked that way. Any comfortable way is good, but a slow 69 is great.

foreverbi
Apr 6, 2010, 12:23 PM
I prefer to be on my knees in front of the guy. That's the way I can better feel hin throb & spurt his cum in my mouth for me to swallow. Oh my Gawd just thinking about it causes me to leak like the Titanic;).

BiWayfarer
Apr 6, 2010, 12:59 PM
I agree with the guy who said that he does NOT like 69. For me it's so much nicer to be totally focused on either giving or receiving the pleasure that a good headjob brings!

bimichman
Apr 6, 2010, 5:00 PM
on my knees in front of him while he is sitting or standing.

walt96
Apr 6, 2010, 7:49 PM
I will agree with 69....my favorite.

cliffordmontero
Apr 6, 2010, 8:08 PM
for me the hottest position is with me in the passenger seat of the car, him with it slid all the way back and reclined, so i have one foot smushed under me on the seat, the other on the floor, hanging on to the door and steering wheel as i go up and down on it hehe

newyorker
Apr 6, 2010, 8:15 PM
I also perfer to be on my knees while he is standing or sitting with his legs wide apart. I love to hold his balls and rub between his balls and asshole. Being on my knees is a submission position. I love giving him all the pleasure. I am at my best on my knees. When he has cum and then relaxed for a while, then it is my turn to be serviced.

Cockwrangler1
Apr 6, 2010, 8:59 PM
I like to lay down on the edge of the bed at the foot of it belly down and have him hold on to the foot board and face fuck me. I like it better if he doesn't tell me when he is fixing to blow his wad . The tasty surprise does it for me. I don't care for 69, I also like kneeling in front of him and him grabing the back of my head and thrusting my head on to his manhood as deep as it will go.

nwmscurious
Apr 6, 2010, 9:44 PM
With him sitting on a chair with his cock and balls sticking out of his fly and me on my knees. :bigrin:

JonnySW1
Apr 15, 2010, 11:31 AM
The sexiest time was when i was on holiday and two supposedly straight black guys took me down to a quiet part of the beach one night.

I guess they thought they were being clever when they got me on my knees, and one of them pinned my arms behind my back while the other one fucked my mouth. Then they swapped round.

.....But I liked it x

open2both
Apr 15, 2010, 1:19 PM
Like it matters???
Lol!!:flag4:

69luvr
Apr 15, 2010, 1:32 PM
any way I can get it!:bipride:

tg Shannon
Apr 16, 2010, 9:40 AM
I love being on my back and my head hanging off the bed while the guy stands there fucking my mouth its awesome, however as much as I like cock I'll take any position

jimisbi
Apr 20, 2010, 6:39 PM
So far I haven't found a position that I don't like. As long as I'm sucking a cock I'm happy.

ErosUrge
Apr 20, 2010, 8:41 PM
wow; it was a pleasure reading all the different ways people enjoy sucking cock. I like it every way possible, but also have my preferences. I like to have a guy elevated above me so that I can stand as he stands with the goods right in my face. It allows me so much more freedom to enjoy it fully. But then, I also don't mind kneeling with him standing for the same reasons stated above. It's exquisite.
As far as 69 is concerned, it all depends on the guy and myself of course. When everything is in perfect sync, I have had some of my very best experiences sucking....there is nothing more incredible (in the realm of sucking that is) than when everything is in the exact same pace with one another and all the little nuances are going on; such as, feeling his cock spasm and surge with hardness and his moans and tasting his precum where I too am feeling it exactly the same....each of us taking our time and not caring about time and completely in the moment with each other. Both reading the other perfectly....licking at each other's balls and sucking them too. And if things are really clean, moving to rimming.....but always returning to the beautiful cock. This cycle repeating over and over and feeling orgasm slowly approaching until neither of us can hold back any longer and both pour our nectar into each other's waiting mouths. Oh my...such ecstasy. Both shuddering and staying with it until every drop is deposited and consumed and sucking each other gently not moving until our cocks have both subsided and softened....mmmmm yessss.....This has only happened twice for me but how amazing each time. It's not an easy thing and for that reason, it depends who the guy is.
I've had this experience with one woman once. So different of course, but very similar in responses. Scents and tastes differing too but adding all the more to the experience. We read one another perfectly....I held back my orgasm until I knew for certain she was arriving at hers. So many times I almost lost myself in wanting to release, but managed to hold back the tide of ecstasy. It was too important for her to reach that point before me. This holds true regardless of what gender...it's quite a beautiful thing to experience and the journey getting there is a most amazing experience.
Of course just giving pleasure by sucking a cock and whether I reach orgasm or not is a major turn on for me....that's why kneeling or standing matters not to me as long as the man I'm sucking is receiving absolute pleasure. In all honesty of course, I enjoy cumming at the same time so I usually masturbate while bringing someone to that point and then cum as he cums. What is even better is when someone else is sucking me as I am sucking and when that person cums, I do too at the very same time or shortly after.....okay...time to stop; now I want the experience as talking and thinking about this has truly turned me on.

just4mefc
Apr 21, 2010, 12:02 AM
just a another vote for "is there a bad position to suck cock?"

mouthmike
Apr 22, 2010, 10:58 AM
I have go with on my knees but I like to suck while the guy is on his back too.

etncple
Apr 22, 2010, 12:42 PM
On my knees as my wife watches. She usually cant watch for too long tho, she likes to jump in and help :bigrin:

lv69cpl69
Apr 26, 2010, 10:05 PM
mouth with dick in it:female:1/2

oznogx
Apr 26, 2010, 10:46 PM
on my knees with him standing and grabbing my hair as he pumps my mouth!
:bipride:

jem_is_bi
Apr 27, 2010, 12:24 AM
I do not like to stay in one position for too long. My knees get sore if I am on my knees too long and other parts get sore in other positions when I linger in them too long. But, I think I like it best with me upside-down on top of him and my nose rubbing his balls while his dick is 9 inches down my throat.

bemyonlyone
Apr 27, 2010, 1:02 AM
I do not like to stay in one position for too long. My knees get sore if I am on my knees too long and other parts get sore in other positions when I linger in them too long. But, I think I like it best with me upside-down on top of him and my nose rubbing his balls while his dick is 9 inches down my throat.

How do you breathe then???

Blowhigh
Apr 27, 2010, 4:13 PM
I haven't done it yet, but would really like to try! Haven't been able to find someone to share the experience with.

jem_is_bi
Apr 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
How do you breathe then???
I can't breathe at all. It is impossible to breathe. His is dick is thick as well as long.
But, periodically, I catch a few very deep breaths before going back for more.
While, catching my breathe, I massage the head of his dick with my tongue, Then, I take him deep and caress his dick with my throat muscles as well as create as much suction as I can to pull blood into that wonderful organ. Sometimes, I vigorously fuck my mouth with his dick, in-and-out all of those 9 inches.
It feels so good. It just feels so, so good.

69luvr
Sep 23, 2010, 3:24 PM
I haven't done it yet, but would really like to try! Haven't been able to find someone to share the experience with.

LOL Can I volunteer?:flag3::tongue:

Tulsabi
Sep 23, 2010, 4:18 PM
Due to the fact that the majority of cocks slide into my throat much easier when in the 69 position. I love to give my man the pleasure of throat fucking me.

smithy4422
Sep 25, 2010, 5:59 PM
On my knees with him either standing or sitting in a shower or a sauna but basically anywhere just love sucking cock

IndyBiFun
Sep 25, 2010, 6:20 PM
While he is laying back on his bed or the couch and I crawl up between his legs. I lick his head and slowly put just his wonderful head only in my mouth and swirl my toungue around.

When he moans a bit that's when I put half of him in my hungry mouth.

I love feeling him get bigger and then that's when I deep throat him. Mmmmm!

Yep; when he is laying back and I am between his legs.

bimichman
Sep 25, 2010, 6:42 PM
On my knees while he is standing or sitting.

bi4asplay
May 6, 2013, 9:53 AM
I loke it the most with him on his back, Me on all fours between his legs and a lady pegging me. Very erotic!

jmax1961
May 6, 2013, 12:20 PM
I love getting my mouth fucked... either 69 position with him on top, or better yet, laying down on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and him standing beside me and fucking my mouth. I also love to receive oral that way, too. It's been my favorite with both sexes ever since I saw the pool table scene in Insatiable ( know... dating myself, lol).

Waylon
May 6, 2013, 12:33 PM
I have bad knees so cannot kneel very easily but I make up for it by having the guy lay back on the bed with legs spread so I can lay between and give him head. He can watch that way and grab my ponytail for a "head handle" when he wants to fuck my face.
I also enjoy sitting in my easy chair with him straddling the arms of the chair feeding his cock deep into my throat.
Another nice position is me laying on my back with my head over the end of the bed, giving easy access to my throat.
It's all good when you have a nice cock to blow.

VZR1800
May 6, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mostly so far it's been him reclining on my couch, chair or bed, with me on all fours between his legs. Then Friday I was on my knees with him standing. It's the first time I have felt cum pumping through his cock prior to hitting my mouth. Don't seem to feel that when he is reclining. Is that kind of normal? Because if so I'll be on my knees while he is standing for now on. That feeling the bottom of his cock pulsing as the cum surged for the exit was awesome. It was also quite a large load, and not one drop was wasted. Mmmmmmm! ;-)

R. R. Wayne
May 6, 2013, 9:24 PM
69 with every attempt to cum simultaneously.

BonesPA
May 6, 2013, 10:50 PM
Hmmmmm all positions are good as long as his cock is in my mouth :tongue:

biwoody
May 7, 2013, 1:22 AM
I am naked and on my knees and he is standing in front of me naked also. I am holding the bare cheeks of his ass and he is holding my head and pushing his cock deep in my throat. this would be my favorite!

terri
May 8, 2013, 6:37 AM
Personally , I love the submissive nature of being naked on my knees and making my mouth available for him to use. I love him grabbing my head and forcing his cock down my throat, making me gag on his cock. I love it when he calls me a cock sucker

Mr. Suck
May 8, 2013, 12:15 PM
I like the ones where my penis is in his mouth.

Fun guy 6969
May 8, 2013, 1:04 PM
Definatly me laying down on bed pillow props up my head, he holding the headboard as he fucks my mouth. Agree to 69 does not alow for as much pleasure, I want to either be giving or recieiving, not both at once.

bicuriousnow
May 8, 2013, 1:37 PM
on knees is good. or if he is sitting on edge of chair. or mon-sun

grasshopper68
May 10, 2014, 4:35 PM
I would say standing up or laying down I do both ways the one I like is standing up you get the whole thing better:).

Cuiriousmark
May 11, 2014, 2:40 AM
69ing is great fun or kneeling as someone stands over you.... you can switch easily from shaft to balls with ease :-)

gunslinger13
May 11, 2014, 8:47 AM
69 laying on the bed works for me

Fzmr9t
May 11, 2014, 9:24 AM
My favorite number, 69!

maker216
May 11, 2014, 9:40 AM
Pretty much any position that involves me being on my knees is great! Another great position for me is, he lays on his back , I lay next to him like we're going to do 69 but I don't get on top. I just slightly straddle my upper body over his mid section and such his cock. This allows him to play with my ass as I suck which makes me even hornier!

curiousmarriedman
May 11, 2014, 12:31 PM
I have never performed oral sex on a man. YET. But my ideal experience would be in an office where he is wearing a suit and I reach in his pants and pull his cock out of his fly. Sit him down in his office chair and while on my knees make love to his hard cock until he shoots that creamy load down my eager throat.

oralboy
May 11, 2014, 12:55 PM
on my knees

Enlightned
May 11, 2014, 1:09 PM
Personally, I like laying on my back,head hanging over the side of the bed and letting my lover thrust in and out of my mouth and throat! I can see his balls and bottom and reach up and caress them. Also get to see that area quiver and shake when he cums in my mouth. Yee Haa!

TerrorTwilight
May 11, 2014, 2:47 PM
I like when he sits/lays down on the edge of the bed/couch and I'm on my knees in between his legs. Also, I love it when a guy holds my head down when he cums in my mouth. I also like being on my back with my head off the edge of the bed and him standing up and using my mouth that way. This old guy Keld who I used to suck used to love to do that to me, he had a fat uncut cock and he used to make me deep throat him and he would cum when he was down my throat and his balls were on my face. Used to have a few pics of him doing that to me but unfortunately I can't find them.

**BJ**
May 11, 2014, 2:48 PM
Knees Knaturally. ;)

goodtimr
May 12, 2014, 8:25 PM
I like to suck cock with the guy laying on his back so I can do his cock and balls.Personally I do not think a good and memorable blow job is complete without spending time on his balls.Big balls are especially pleasing to do because it seems like they get the most reaction of moans of pleasure.Once that starts to happen you know that a very nice surprise is coming your way for a job well done.

boytoy1223
May 13, 2014, 11:26 AM
Well my dream would be with me on all four with a dick in my mouth while another guy fucks my ass. But my favorite position to suck a dick....Me on my knees, with a dick that is not hard yet. I like to feel it get hard in my mouth.

mikeyd270
May 13, 2014, 4:30 PM
I like him sitting in his favorite chair, legs spread wide with me on my knees, my face buried between his legs sucking. I like him looking down at me as he grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock deep in my hungry willing mouth.

bigtime2013
May 13, 2014, 5:28 PM
same here, on my knees, him standing, pushing his cock down my throat

bluesky55
May 14, 2014, 3:07 AM
I prefer any position that allows me to get my partner or playmates cock in my mouth. They seem to like it better & don't try to runaway as much as when you pull the vacuum cleaner out and say "OK, I know you want to be sucked off, but I have a head ache."

ohbimale
May 14, 2014, 4:29 PM
I love sucking cock and like to have a man's cock and balls in my face. I like to have him on his back with me between his thighs, balls against my chin and my tongue on the head of his cock...proceeding further I like to take his hard throbbing cock into my mouth and lick his shaft from top to bottom. I love to suck cock and swallow cum.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 2, 2014, 4:20 AM
On my knees, both hands behind my back, looking up directly into his eyes with my big brown eyes wide open. For me this is the best way to tell him - without the need for actual words - that I am his cocksucker and I want to make love to his big dick

monaohio
Jun 2, 2014, 10:46 AM
him sitting in a chair or laying on his back and me looking up at him to see how much I am giving him pleasure and both of us completely naked

NjbiGuy01
Jun 2, 2014, 5:54 PM
Totally fine being on my knees, or in the midst of fucking or getting fucked too (on my hands and knees). To deep throat, I'm better off doing that with my head hanging backwards off a mattress.

mtnmen2
Jun 3, 2014, 3:31 PM
I prefer to 69 but on my knees in front of him has always worked well to. Love the feel of a hand on the back of my head while I'm holding tight to his ass.

charlyd86
Jun 3, 2014, 4:33 PM
I prefer 69 with me on the bottom.

mrcumsalot
Jun 3, 2014, 4:41 PM
I mostly suck cock from the kneeling position, but I most prefer being on my back with my head overhanging the edge while he throat fucks me. Throat fucking, while the absolutely messiest of sex acts, is also my favourite thing in the world to have done to me.

erosbydesign
Jun 3, 2014, 6:27 PM
It's nice to see the enthusiasm here. Nicely thought out. For me, I like to start off on my knees- letting him slip down my throat. A great 69 is hard to beat as well.

porterward
Jun 3, 2014, 6:33 PM
kneeling with my hands on his hips as he fucks my mouth.

stonebow
Jun 23, 2014, 12:20 AM
Hmmm...have done it in so many positions....laying on my back head hung over the edge of the bed has a lot of potential in a threesome.....on my back with him straddling my my chest is always good. 69 is one you either love or hate..and oddly enough, for the same reason....you can't concentrate on getting your guy off if he's sucking you at the same time. If a prolonged session of head is what you want that's a good thing. If your goal is to taste some cum...not so much. I guess I'd have to say while there are very few bad positions for giving a BJ, my absolute fave has to be on my knees...preferably with him seated in a comfy chair. Servicing his cock in that way is just...perfect. I often fantasize about doing a room full of guys just this way...going from one to the next as I take each one's load...mmm!

Socurious34
Jun 23, 2014, 2:18 AM
Knees of course because there is no more submissive position and im a giver. Like to lay on my back across the bed with head hanging over edge so he can stand over me and while i suck it, this is even better if there's another guy fucking me. Also, laying on bed with pillow whe he climbs up, straddles my chest and fucks my mouth. In reality i like it all lol

berryhard
Jun 23, 2014, 9:49 PM
Yes I totally agree with you.

julyguybill
Jun 24, 2014, 9:25 AM
I like to be on my knees in front of him he can be standing or sitting also enjoy the guy to be laying on his back me laying with my head between his legs

bicuriousingeorgia
Jun 24, 2014, 1:46 PM
on my knees at his feet,him standing or sitting. prefer him sitting.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 24, 2014, 4:11 PM
"69" is great, kneeling down is cool, I love fucking a gal or guy while we share another guys cock too....no bad positions really. I like my head hanging backwards off the bed for deep throating....

newlynymphos
Jun 24, 2014, 6:46 PM
I like to be on all fours, legs and feet immobile, eyes covered, not knowing when a cock will be shoved down my slutty throat!

Docent
Jun 29, 2014, 2:43 AM
Either on my knees with my hands tied behind my back, while he grabs the back of my head and thrusts his cock in and out of my mouth.
The other way is for him to be laying on his back and I lay between his legs. Taking my time licking up and down his shaft and balls until he shoots his load all over my face.

chisucker
Jun 29, 2014, 2:56 AM
on my knees, he's either sitting on a couch or comfy chair

Socurious34
Jun 29, 2014, 3:09 AM
I like 69 on top fun to work him and as i get turned on more and more cant help just humping his face! Makes me feel so sexy. However i most like to be on my knees, love to feel submissive, although laying on my back while he stands over is great too.. So hard to pick

wreckerjoe50
Jun 29, 2014, 5:48 AM
My favorite position is on my knees with my partner laying back on couch or chair. Male or Female. I am in control. I can reach tits massage balls as I am sucking, finger the ass.
After I have finished and my partner has cum- I stand, they sit up and suck me. I do love 69 on a soft bed also.

bicuriousnow
Jun 30, 2014, 8:42 PM
bottom of a 69 lots of fun

ooooooo
Jun 30, 2014, 11:59 PM
Agree on my knees too

maturebobby
Jul 1, 2014, 9:23 AM
When teh wife is on all fours being fucked doggy style and I am lying on my back with my face below her cunt. I lick and suck her cunt as the guy's cock fucks her. Then I take his cock wet with my wifes juices into my mouth and suck him until he cums his load into my mouth. My wife and I then kiss and share his cum passing from mouth to mouth. Try it!!! It is lovely filthy fun.

Bi_Dave
Jul 1, 2014, 4:49 PM
I enjoy kneeling in front of a standing guy. I like him to talk dirty and call me names and tell me how he is going to cum in my mouth and down my throat. How good it feels sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I wear dentures, so this is even more pleasurable. I like it when they grab your head as they cum.

lookbothways71
Jul 3, 2014, 4:32 AM
I prefer him to b lying down, me on my knees, bending down to work his hard cock, n reap the juicy reward. :)~

stonebow
Jul 5, 2014, 12:07 AM
When teh wife is on all fours being fucked doggy style and I am lying on my back with my face below her cunt. I lick and suck her cunt as the guy's cock fucks her. Then I take his cock wet with my wifes juices into my mouth and suck him until he cums his load into my mouth. My wife and I then kiss and share his cum passing from mouth to mouth. Try it!!! It is lovely filthy fun.
I SO want to do this someday! Been a fantasy of mine for so long.

moonshot
Jul 5, 2014, 2:34 AM
A Hot 69 laying on our sides,mmmm

Blowjob Boy
Oct 16, 2014, 12:33 PM
On my knees with him standing in front of me, so I can feel the weight of his cock on my tongue as I close my lips around it. I like to cup his bum cheeks with my hands as I slide my lips along his shaft, sometimes I slide a hand between his thighs and massage the area between his balls and bumcheeks..........................

donttellnehismy
Oct 16, 2014, 3:00 PM
On my knees or laying between the guys legs... REALLY turned on now

Blowjob Boy
Oct 17, 2014, 1:53 AM
I want to try sucking a guy, where I'm lying on a bed on my back with my head over the edge. He is straddling me and holding my head so his cock can slide into my mouth. This would also make it easy for me to lick his balls and put my mouth around them. Perhaps I will try letting him come in my mouth I haven't done that yet whats it like? Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?

littlepeter
Oct 18, 2014, 3:49 AM
I like to have him spread eagle on a bed so I can suck his dick, put his balls in my mouth, and lick from his balls to his asshole. I had a guy once who only wanted to fuck my mouth while I was laying on a bed. When I was younger I used to get off while a guy was fucking me in my mouth.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 18, 2014, 9:35 AM
Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?
Yes, you can. It's about like sucking water through a small straw.

Only one way to know for sure though. Let us know how your first time goes.

bi4asplay
Oct 18, 2014, 10:05 AM
Depends on where we are at the time we start....let's see outside sitting on the step with him standing in front of me, in the shower on my knees with him in front, in bed either on knees beside him laying down or accepting as he knelt over me as I was laying down. Doesn't matter the position what matters is the pleasure :)

I do agree with you here Tywla! My all time favs are sharing a cock with her and on all fours while she pegs me.

bi4asplay
Oct 18, 2014, 10:10 AM
I want to try sucking a guy, where I'm lying on a bed on my back with my head over the edge. He is straddling me and holding my head so his cock can slide into my mouth. This would also make it easy for me to lick his balls and put my mouth around them. Perhaps I will try letting him come in my mouth I haven't done that yet whats it like? Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?

Hell ye you can feel his cock pulse, grow hotter, and the head swell hen his is getting ready to cum. When he does cum you feel a lo of things at once.

mikeyd270
Oct 18, 2014, 12:38 PM
I like being on my knees with him standing or sitting. I like him looking down at me as I suck his cock.

Ilikeit69
Oct 18, 2014, 7:41 PM
To paraphrase a couple of people on here - any position where his cock is in my mouth. But seriously I haven't found a position I don't like yet. I enjoy being on my knees and giving his cock all my attention, but a 69 can be fun as well, as you try to match evrything he does. Lick his balls when he's licking yours, deepthroat when he deep throats you. Speed up or slow down with his movements. It's not easy to cum at the same time, but it's great when you can acheive that. Mostly I just want to be able to feel that cock pulse and grow in my mouth as he cums. I will swallow every drop.
I wish I had one to suck on right now....

bi4asplay
May 30, 2016, 8:39 AM
With him laying on his back and me laying between his knees while a lady is astride him facing toward me. That's getting the best of both worlds at the same time. Nothing better!
By far the best. Or sharing his cock with a lady, him on his back she and I on our belly.

cuttin2dachase
May 30, 2016, 10:34 AM
I like two positions equally depending on the circumstances. If my partner is not rushed for time, I like him to lie back on the bed and spread his legs. I lick and suck his balls and his cock sensuously while looking into his eyes. However I find that many men keep their eyes closed almost the whole time as they enjoy my oral cock worship. I especially like it if he drapes his legs over my shoulders and I feel his feet rubbing my back. If my partner is rushed for time and a quickie bj is what's in order, then I put a pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed and kneel on it and have him sit or lie back on the end of the bed with his feet on the floor and his legs wide open. I suck him fast and furious, usually reaching underneath to grab a double handful of asscheek to squeeze and pull toward my mouth as I suck. If my partner grabs my head and face fucks me, that is a bonus !

borntosuckcock
May 30, 2016, 10:35 AM
Always on my knees. In cars I just lean over.

Waylon
May 30, 2016, 11:52 AM
In addition to my post #44, I have recently enjoyed a guy that stops by every now and then when he gets off the train after a day at work. I am stripped to the waist with my hair down to my shoulders sitting in my "blowjob chair. He comes in, takes off his pants and stands in front of me with his cock erect and right at mouth and throat level. As I start sucking his shaft he is free to grab my head with his hands and frame my mouth as he thrusts his dick in and out. He can also grab my hair and use it as a blowjob handle to have his dick pleasured by my mouth and throat. He knows I have no gag reflex so deep throat fucking always takes place and that is usually when he cums like a fountain as I gulp and swallow his warm rewarding load. Lip smacking and good to the last drop.

a2smith09
May 30, 2016, 4:50 PM
Wow I do love the many varied ways most of you enjoy sucking cock in. I like most of you love to suck cock and have my lover cum. Like most of you there are many different ways and positions that I enjoy. I've tried many different methods and positions and they are all fun and enjoyable though some can put you or your lover in an uncomfortable strain after a while. However any position with a hard cock in my mouth with him cumming is a winner for me. I have to say my all time favorite is a 69 with me on top and a third lover fucking me. ;o)

mrcumsalot
May 30, 2016, 6:44 PM
While I enjoy taking him while on my knees, I especially enjoy being on my back, head over the side of the bed, and him taking my mouth (throat) while standing above me. Very messy, but oh so wonderful.

Fzmr9t
May 31, 2016, 3:51 AM
Pretty much any, but I need to control his cock. Can't have him trying to gag me with it. That's not fun for me

OlderBC1
May 31, 2016, 5:25 AM
I'd say any position that's comfortable is a good one. But a 69 on our sides, one leg raised is really nice. Or sometimes, having him lay down, spread his legs & enjoy is good too.

Avid_Cummer
May 31, 2016, 5:59 AM
side to side in the 69 position!

OlderBC1
May 31, 2016, 9:20 AM
side to side in the 69 position!
Yeah! Then I can massage his balls while finger fucking his tight little love hole!

julyguybill
May 31, 2016, 10:58 AM
there are a few that I like the best the first is to be on my knees in a nice park with my pants off sucking a guy standing or sitting I also love to be sitting in a car or truck leaning over sucking a nice cock I just love to suck until my friend cums I wish I could please men every single day I also like being in a room with my friend lying on his back and me laying down sucking him I began giving oral to guys 25 years ago and do enjoy this act so much.

rrunnz
May 31, 2016, 2:10 PM
69 definitely!!!

friskyous
May 31, 2016, 8:47 PM
Hmmmmmm... I think i like him sitting on the edge of a bed or in a chair with his ass close to the edge and me kneeling between his legs. Full access and a great view. I love balls and that is a good position for licking them.

BigZipper
May 31, 2016, 11:02 PM
Definitely on my knees with him standing or sitting in front of me!

SilkyHoseLover
May 31, 2016, 11:10 PM
I think i like him sitting on the edge of a bed or in a chair with his ass close to the edge and me kneeling between his legs. Full access and a great view.
Sounds like a good one!

The last time I enjoyed a man, he was lying back in a recliner with his legs spread, making him accessible to me. I knelt between them and enjoyed sucking his cock while massaging his prostate with a curved glass dildo. Prior to this, he'd been an 'anal virgin'. But he loved the treatment, which I intensified until the pleasure overcame him and he filled my mouth with sweet cum, moaning and grunting forcefully as he climaxed.

He then sucked me to orgasm, proudly opening his mouth to show me the cum I had deposited into it.

A great memory!

OlderBC1
Jun 1, 2016, 6:17 PM
Sounds like a good one!

The last time I enjoyed a man, he was lying back in a recliner with his legs spread, making him accessible to me. I knelt between them and enjoyed sucking his cock while massaging his prostate with a curved glass dildo. Prior to this, he'd been an 'anal virgin'. But he loved the treatment, which I intensified until the pleasure overcame him and he filled my mouth with sweet cum, moaning and grunting forcefully as he climaxed.

He then sucked me to orgasm, proudly opening his mouth to show me the cum I had deposited into it.

A great memory!
Damn, that's hot!

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 6, 2016, 11:55 PM
On my knees, no hands, just my mouth. With my big beautiful brown eyes wide open and looking right into his. That's the best way to tell him how much you love having his dick in your mouth!!!

madtownbluesman
Jun 7, 2016, 5:18 AM
69. Definitely 69. I can last for hours that way.

Yep defiantly while 69ing.

OlderBC1
Jun 7, 2016, 6:20 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think a 69 on our sides gives the most access to a man's cock, balls & soft inner butt cheeks...& that love hole! :drool:

DMercator
Jun 7, 2016, 1:40 PM
I've been surprised to find how much I enjoy being on my knees with a man's hands wrapped around my head and his cock fucking my mouth. A most unexpected turn on.

The Galion
Jun 8, 2016, 12:46 AM
On my knees where I "belong".
Doesn't make sense.
I don't care if he's standing, sitting or doing a hand-stand as long as he's comfortable. Comfort for all is paramount.
Belittle me, chastise me or make me feel small because I'm on my sore knees? You'll prob'ly get your ass kicked. Old dogs bite hard.
:-)

OlderBC1
Jun 8, 2016, 4:54 AM
OOWEEEYYY!

Snohomish60
Jun 8, 2016, 6:30 PM
Definitely naked and on my knees with him either standing or seated so I can also play with his balls and suck them while I slide his slick cock between my slowly pumping fist. Love the feeling of submission.

sysper
Jun 8, 2016, 10:22 PM
i never got the belittling either. if some guy or some girl was doing that to me i would think i was doing something wrong. also why would u wanna insult someone who is doing something quite nice for u?:)
On my knees where I "belong".
Doesn't make sense.
I don't care if he's standing, sitting or doing a hand-stand as long as he's comfortable. Comfort for all is paramount.
Belittle me, chastise me or make me feel small because I'm on my sore knees? You'll prob'ly get your ass kicked. Old dogs bite hard.
:-)

hung4you
Jun 12, 2016, 8:23 AM
On my back getting throat fucked is my favorite. Or he is sitting on the couch and I'm on my knees.

sweecocksucker69
Jun 13, 2016, 7:49 AM
My favorite position is with me laying on my back and my head hanging over the edge, my mouth open and angled so he can have access to my throat with his cock and later his cum.

hankerxxx
Jun 14, 2016, 9:36 AM
I've often fantasized about sucking a 'man clit' of a CD. My very first time I sucked a cock I got on my knees in front of a lovely guy on his couch. I think that is preferable to trying to lay on a bed, better angle and better control of his cock, balls and if he likes his asshole. Oh boy, that was so long ago but I still remember it so fondly; my first time and what a load of cum he gave me!

Sigstache
Jun 14, 2016, 10:12 AM
Definitely naked and on my knees with him either standing or seated so I can also play with his balls and suck them while I slide his slick cock between my slowly pumping fist. Love the feeling of submission.
Tried responding to your IM, system says your bocking incoming IMs??

Godownonit
Jun 17, 2016, 9:33 PM
On my knees, with the guy sitting. Couch, chair, edge of the bed......doesn't matter. I demand full control of the cock though. No touching yourself, no self-jacking, etc. I try to suck him off without touching his dick with anything but my mouth and tongue. Takes awhile, in most cases, but I've gotten pretty good at it !

bicuriousbc66
Jun 17, 2016, 11:14 PM
agreed with 69ing...

monaohio
Jun 17, 2016, 11:48 PM
on my knees in a bed with him laying on his back

rce107
Jun 18, 2016, 7:20 AM
Well I guess..."ON MY KNEES!" But seriously, being on my knees with a big, uncut, semi-hard or semi-soft cock right in my face is about as much as I could ask for.

Electricblue
Jun 18, 2016, 7:28 AM
On my knees while he stands or sits on a high chair, I love to stare up into his eyes while lick and tease every inch. Love to watch him enjoy that first time I slowly take him deep and lose control I focus like a good boy and get to work until he's a bout to pop and then get to stare up again lock in and send him over the age, it's a Scorpio thing lol. Works every time!

letsgetnasty
Jun 19, 2016, 11:13 PM
I would say the different positions to me depend on How big his cock is So like laying down and him standing

George51
Jun 22, 2016, 9:30 AM
I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..

I know it is old, but that is a seriously hot position. On my knees, having my mouth fucked, giving a man his pleasure. That really is a good thought.

biglover346
Jun 22, 2016, 9:26 PM
I would say the different positions to me depend on How big his cock is So like laying down and him standing

I agree but my favorite is laying down across and sucking his cock so he can finger my hole, then i masturbate. HEAVEN.

Johnnyrotton
Sep 11, 2016, 11:30 AM
Any married guys from pa. Want a slut to train to be a better cocksucker

LovingJacking
Sep 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
Back and forth between us. I'm ready to make oral love to him for a few minutes, then shift and let him enjoy giving too! If mutual orgasms happen, then a 69 for sure!

Bi_Dave
Sep 11, 2016, 5:03 PM
Knees or sitting on a stool.

lv69cpl69
Sep 11, 2016, 5:16 PM
Yes it is getting HOT here

newporter4u
Sep 11, 2016, 6:13 PM
Could be 69, could be on my knees, could be seating if he's standing in front of me....

cslutt
Sep 11, 2016, 11:20 PM
Definitely on my knees, him sitting or standing shoving his cock down my throat!

loves oral
Sep 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
Leaning over in a car or boat, the added thrill out being outside.
69 is ok, but I prefer relaxing and enjoying a blowjob or
enjoying the art of giving a blowjob.
I don't multi task well, lol.

donttellnehismy
Sep 12, 2016, 3:05 PM
Laying in bed. Making eye contact with my lover.

mwmrichva
Sep 12, 2016, 4:04 PM
I like any position where we are both comfortable.

mjohn
Sep 12, 2016, 11:46 PM
I like on my knees and looking up at his eyes.

bi420
Sep 13, 2016, 10:58 AM
I only suck cock so any position I can works for me!

two2play
Sep 27, 2016, 9:34 AM
Any position works for me toooooo

OkieBoy
Sep 27, 2016, 6:50 PM
I know it is old, but that is a seriously hot position. On my knees, having my mouth fucked, giving a man his pleasure. That really is a good thought.

I'll second that! On my knees!

Dog62
Oct 4, 2016, 1:15 PM
My thoughts exactly!

rrunnz
Oct 5, 2016, 1:28 PM
I would say 69 too, love the feeling of mine being suck as i suck his, also lets me know when to slow down.

WX Archer
Oct 7, 2016, 4:22 PM
Agreed. I like to be side by side and seeing him on my cock and he session me on his. Gives a chance to take a break and watch then have him watch.

whispering
Oct 9, 2016, 9:44 AM
I'll such however the guy wants. Generally, if a guy wants to lay back and let me pleasure him, I like him sitting up with me kneeling on the floor. As a position, my favorite is kneeling while he stands and fucks my face. I have a buddy who lets me work on him for a long time sitting, but when he is ready to cum stands up and turns me into his pussy. I love that.

kevin69
Oct 9, 2016, 8:41 PM
Getting my mouth fucked. But love long passionate blowjob

Fred_Brice
Oct 10, 2016, 2:26 PM
I prefer him laying flat on his back, with me between his legs, either leaning over him or on my knees, and being able to look up and seeing his face as I engulf his manhood. I do prefer relaxing and enjoying the blowjob or enjoying the art of giving a blowjob since, I prefer no distractions and dislike multi-task, as I focus on him and his semen!

sammyazza
Oct 13, 2016, 3:20 PM
Him sitting on a chair or couch while im on my knees

camelblue
Oct 16, 2016, 1:10 AM
I like him on his back, laying in bed usually with me sitting in between his legs. I'll cup his balls and jerk his dick faster and faster till he can't hold back. I love watching his cock spasm and pump out cum as I rush to his head and slurp up each spurt. I'll look up at him and see how much pleasure he is feeling in as I tongue his head and eat his cum.

My other favorite position is when I'm on my back, jerking off, and he sits on my torso and jerks himself off into my mouth. Or, sometimes, I'll spread my legs, he'll finger my ass while sitting on me, and I'll jerk him off until his cock nuts thick warm sperm all over my tongue. Usually he will finger my ass more aggressively as he cums, which usually sends me over the edge combined with the rush of tasting his cum.

mikeyd270
Oct 16, 2016, 1:25 AM
I like a man sitting back in his chair with his legs spread wide and me on my knees with him looking down at me as I suck him off. Like having him grab the back of my head as he starts pumping his load down my throat.

Masscpl4fun
Oct 16, 2016, 3:37 PM
In bed on my hands and knees next to him

DownBoy
Oct 16, 2016, 10:51 PM
On my knees like a good little bottom slut!

OlderBC1
Oct 17, 2016, 5:47 AM
A 69 on our sides with my thumb up his ass. On my back or knees getting fucked...

EBGary
Feb 3, 2017, 12:45 PM
My preference is taking his penis into my mouth from his navel. The curve of his penis feels best in my mouth that way and I can feel the ridge of the head of his penis with my tongue. Love that! I only do it that way if he doesn't have a preference, othwise I'm there to optimize his experience.

phoseguy
Feb 3, 2017, 12:49 PM
I do enjoy kneeling in front of him sucking...but every once in a while i love to lay on the bed...hang my head over the side and let him fuck my mouth

hung4you
Feb 5, 2017, 7:35 AM
Any position is cool with me as long as it has a cock in me. But here lately i been getting into being throat fucked hard. Being on my back and he using my mouth like a pussy and throating every inch he can ram down there. Last night was exceptional as he then took my legs and held my cock over my face and jacked me until i opened my mouth to catch my load. I was burping cum for an hour after wards.

larrywilldo
Feb 5, 2017, 5:00 PM
I don't think 69 is a very good position, but if the other guy likes it, then I will do it for him. It really dilutes the experience. I don't seem to be able to concentrate on either of the experiences to the full extent. If I am being sucked, I like sitting in a chair and watching some porn as the guy kneels between my legs and sucks me. If he wants to lick my ass, then it requires moving to a bed or the floor.

I prefer to suck a little more than being sucked, but close. :)

One thing for sure, the other guy has to want to suck my cock.... not doing it for "reciprocation" as I don't want anyone sucking my cock who is not hot to do it.

paul6522
Feb 6, 2017, 11:34 AM
Any way as long as his cock is in my mouth

MatthewJoseph
Feb 9, 2017, 6:17 AM
69 position is always best for sex position .

delpark
Feb 9, 2017, 1:31 PM
Naked and on my knees.

delpark

BiGuyInHouston
May 6, 2017, 4:00 AM
I like it on my knees. Or him laying on his back. I get proper depth from both and easly control my hand actions on his shaft & balls. I do like laying on the bed on my back with my head off the side so I can be mouth fucked.

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 5:12 AM
While in bra and panties, on my knees in the shower, looking up at said cock's owner and caressing his balls, stroking his taint, and lightly fingering his ass, as the water from the shower falls on my head and runs down my back and face.

paul6522
Jun 14, 2017, 10:18 AM
Any as long as his cock is in my mouth

eager4cum
Jun 21, 2017, 4:24 PM
69 is the best

thickneasy
Jun 22, 2017, 12:21 AM
On my knees

T1m34fun
Jun 22, 2017, 9:16 AM
No doubt on my knees. Whether he's sitting or standing in front of me, I love to be able to concentrate fully on taking his cock.

Sundazzled
Jan 25, 2018, 10:17 PM
Far and away, I prefer to be on my knees, kneeling before him. Love the sight of his erect cock bobbing directly in front of my face. In the kneeling position, I have good control over the depth of his thrusting, and can fondle his balls while I perform my oral ministrations. Although I've done it many times, I've never gotten my mind completely around taking another guy's cum in my mouth. When I'm kneeling, I have the option to pull away at the last instant, letting him splash on my face, neck and chest, which I enjoy very much.

In my second favorite position, he's lying on his back, while I lay to one side with my head resting on his lower abdomen.

I also enjoy lying on my back while he straddles my head and thrusts his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. Down there, however, I have very little control and can't easily pull away as his orgasm arrives. Thus, I reserve that position for those occasions when I'm extremely aroused and don't mind taking his cum.

thi-highs58
Jan 26, 2018, 5:04 AM
On my knees

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 26, 2018, 1:11 PM
I like the psychology of being on my knees to suck cock -- somewhat submissive but, ultimately, very much in control! -- and working to provide ultimate pleasure for the man (or gurl) attached to it. Makes me feel sexy!

Second favorite position would be 69.

Odge1
Jan 26, 2018, 8:30 PM
I prefer being on my knees while he's sitting on a chair or sofa. I can lick and suck his cock and balls. I'm able to deep throat him. Second position would be to have him standing fucking my mouth slapping his balls on my chin.

Southasian55
Jan 27, 2018, 5:04 PM
There is something extremely sensual when I am on my knees sucking a hard and beautiful cock! I like it lying on my stomach on the bed and sucking his cock as well.

Switch53
Jan 30, 2018, 10:33 AM
As long as I can get it to the back of or into my throat I'm not really particular , though as was mentioned on my knees with cuffs so I can't touch my hard cock would be interesting. It also helps with him holding my head as he face fucks me.

Blmbiguy
Jan 30, 2018, 11:34 AM
My favorite is probably on my knees. Sucking his cock with his hands behind my head then forcing his cock deeper in my throat when he cums. Then it’s a toss up of the different positions.

DareMe
Jan 30, 2018, 10:51 PM
the tought is so kinky... ;)

DareMe
Jan 30, 2018, 10:52 PM
I prefer being on my knees while he's sitting on a chair or sofa. I can lick and suck his cock and balls. I'm able to deep throat him. Second position would be to have him standing fucking my mouth slapping his balls on my chin.
how this you manage to learn how to deep throat?

okbiguy
Feb 3, 2018, 6:57 AM
I enjoy sucking cock in just about any position, but my favorite is laying on my back with my head at the edge of the bed so that when his cock is in my mouth his balls are on my nose or eyes. That is also my favorite position for getting my cock sucked too.

freaky47
Feb 7, 2018, 1:11 AM
I enjoy sucking cock in just about any position, but my favorite is laying on my back with my head at the edge of the bed so that when his cock is in my mouth his balls are on my nose or eyes. That is also my favorite position for getting my cock sucked too.

Your name isn’t Bobby is it?

xp243
Feb 7, 2018, 4:56 AM
I like being between his legs with him laying on his back in bed and go until completion.

Luvpanties
Feb 7, 2018, 3:40 PM
Kneeling is wonderful, as is lying back for a throat fucking. I also enjoy side-sucking where I can let my bra cups rest on his thigh and he can fondle my panties and stockings.

Joboo
Feb 9, 2018, 3:22 PM
it had been a long time, I had him lay on the bedside with his legs hanging off at the knees. I knelt between his legs and didn't let up for fifteen minutes or so. Could have been quicker but I backed off a couple of times. It's a good angle.

thatcher29
Feb 9, 2018, 3:51 PM
Well, sometimes there's nothing better than a good sixtynine with both of us on our sides where we can relax and enjoy the moment. I never have liked the position of one guy on his back with the other guy trying to suspend himself up above.

babyrmd
Feb 9, 2018, 5:15 PM
The best position which I have done many times in the past and again saturdays ago at an all male party, on my knees on a tantra chair, 4 cocks around my face and a line o men behind me, taking turns on me

getunderher
Feb 10, 2018, 9:07 AM
on my knees so I can lick and suck his balls also looking up at him as he shoots his cum into my mouth

EBGary
Feb 13, 2018, 5:30 PM
There’s one way that I haven’t tried yet that sounds really good, that’s where I’m on my back with my head over the edge and a guy pumping my mouth. Having his balls drag along my nose would be something... just a fantasy for now!

downforce
Feb 18, 2018, 3:52 AM
Its a fun position, as long as he doesnt get too carried away with it. You can take him a lot deeper than normal because everything is better in line

downforce
Feb 18, 2018, 3:53 AM
I like to be on my knees in front of him, that way when he cums I can either keep it in my mouth while he fills my mouth up, or I can pull out and let him coat my face.

Touchesyouthere
Feb 18, 2018, 8:57 AM
There are many positions.. one of my favorites is laying down on a bed with my head over the side having my mouth fucked really well while my cock is being strokes..

Tight1-4u
Feb 18, 2018, 4:32 PM
Probably my most favorite at the moment is to be lying on my back on a bed or table with my head dangling over the edge.. with him face fucking me.. driving his cock down my throat..

oldoralman
Feb 19, 2018, 8:40 AM
I really prefer him standing in front of me, with me on my knees sucking his cock. I love it that way so much.

querty
Feb 23, 2018, 6:51 PM
Him on his back on a bed. Cant be beat IMO...

borntosuckcock
Feb 24, 2018, 11:49 AM
On my knees with him looking down and commenting what a goood cockslut I am.

BIGUY123456
Feb 24, 2018, 8:48 PM
69 is great because feels like im sucking my own cock. I also like to be on my knees while hes standing.

lucky1for3
Feb 28, 2018, 2:12 PM
From behind doggy style.

okbiguy
Mar 2, 2018, 7:55 AM
Laying on my back with my head over the side of the bed, I like feeling his balls on my eyes and nose. that's my favorite way to get sucked too with the guy laying on the bed with his head over the side.

LovingJacking
Mar 2, 2018, 10:07 AM
Laying on my back with my head over the side of the bed, I like feeling his balls on my eyes and nose. that's my favorite way to get sucked too with the guy laying on the bed with his head over the side.

Let's do this sometime ... I am in N Texas.

Joboo
May 30, 2018, 11:49 AM
We did it most every way but toward the end of our relationship he fucked my face, he wanted me anal but I couldn't do it so things were beginning to unravel. I would get on by back and he would straddle my chest where he push it in and out like he was fucking. By then I could take him balls deep easily but he would sometimes get a little rough with his pubic bone ramming my upper lip. It's a good position to suck his balls as well. As our run was ending he was either mad or disappointed that I wasn't into what he was. He had no interest in women. He started to deny me and I would plead with him to just let me suck him, he didn't have to do anything.
After it was over I never pursued anyone but women but I would run into some body types like him and wonder if they were big. Couple of occasions I had the opportunity but chickened out. Finally I hooked up with a guy recently, we sucked each other but his penis was small and while i did enjoy sucking him I didn't even get hard while I sucked him.

D2227s
May 30, 2018, 12:14 PM
Him on his back with his ass near the edge so I can suck his cock, play with his balls and massage his ass...nothing like a prostrate tickle when your getting your cock sucked!

DarkTemplars
May 30, 2018, 4:17 PM
I enjoy my head hanging off the bed and him fucking my mouth. On my knees sucking where someone may catch us is hot also. I recently had a not tranny have me sit on the bed with my back against the headboard. She stood over me and held my head as she fucked my face. It was amazing. The next time I see here I'm going to let her do the same thing before giving her my ass to fuck.

Hibernating
May 30, 2018, 7:45 PM
As an a naturally alpha male, there is something about, being on my knees with him standing, both hands on my head, and receiving a good deep, hard fucking. I have never tried the laying back on the bed, but that sounds even better.

Mitmer
Jun 1, 2018, 10:35 PM
Same boat here!

biglover346
Jun 3, 2018, 6:57 AM
If you think you might want to, don't wait. I think the best feeling I've ever had was sucking and slobbering on a big, white dick while the owner of that tool finger fucked my ass. Oh, my, god.

69luvr
Jun 5, 2018, 1:42 PM

me too

MojoOjom
Jun 6, 2018, 8:56 AM
On my knees, in a public place where we could be caught if possible. Best of all is if we're in such a place, he's fully dressed except for his cock out and I'm totally naked. Then, if we're caught, he can just zip up and leave and I'm totally exposed and vulnerable. Turns me on enormously.

iwearcottonpanties
Jun 9, 2018, 3:53 AM
I like being on my knees.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 9, 2018, 9:50 AM
Like I breathe and chew my food -- with my mouth open! :tongue:

grstinc
Jun 10, 2018, 6:36 AM
So far, the position I've enjoyed the most is having the guy on top of me in the 69 position, fucking my mouth.

walt0057
Jun 10, 2018, 9:44 AM
I prefer on my knees

oldoralman
Jun 10, 2018, 10:36 AM
I always like to start on my knees. I love to give the traditional quickie possition like this first. This is how I started, then advance to many more in bed if possible.

Avalokita
Jul 9, 2018, 2:07 AM
That one position where he has his penis in my mouth....

BiDad4KansasFun
Jul 9, 2018, 10:34 AM
My favorite position to suck cock is on my knees, preferably with some spectators, especially female.

bwann
Jul 9, 2018, 7:26 PM
I love holding the head all the way down on my cock when cummmming

just4kix
Jul 9, 2018, 10:04 PM
My favorite is him standing, shoulders against the wall, his hips forward.
Me kneeling, both hands on his ass pulling him in closer to take the entire length of his cock down my throat. He is still standing, jerking off as I lick and suck his balls.
Really, all positions are great.

NJwood
Jul 9, 2018, 11:18 PM
I haven’t found a favorite although on my knees with a couple or three cocks around me is hot.

hung4you
Jul 10, 2018, 5:43 AM
I love being on my back and my head hanging off the bed while the guy stands there fucking my mouth its awesome, however as much as I like cock I'll take any position
I totally agree, my absolute favorite is when my buddy uses my mouth as his pussy and throat fucks me. Having his balls slapping my face as he pumps his cock is such a turn on. When he dumps his cum, I love feeling his balls pulsating as he fills my throat with his cum.

LoveMyThongs
Jun 28, 2019, 6:43 AM
For me it’s pretty straight forward. I like spreading the legs so I can play with his g spot with one hand and stroke while I blow him with the other

ChiefH
Jun 28, 2019, 7:07 AM
On my knees with him either sitting or standing!!

Touchesyouthere
Jun 28, 2019, 11:05 AM
Laying on the bed with my head over the side so he can fuck my mouth how he likes and hopefully strokes my cock at the same time!

GreenFedora
Jun 28, 2019, 12:04 PM
I prefer one-at-a-time rather than 69. Guess I'm just not a multi-tasker. I like going down on my lover where he's stretched out on the bed, perhaps propped up with pillows.

dickneeder
Jun 28, 2019, 12:19 PM
My favorite is laying on a bed, head hanging over the edge getting face fucked, but any position that results in a hot load of cum going down my throat.

Bi_Dave
Jun 28, 2019, 12:48 PM
me too

69luvr
Jun 28, 2019, 2:29 PM
I enjoy any position at any time or any where.

Neonaught
Jun 29, 2019, 8:12 AM
My absolute favorite way is to be buried deep in my wife's sweet pussy fucking slow and deep while he stands over her feeding me his cock. Don't get that anymore since my jaw reconstruction but just thinking of what it felt like when he and I came at the same moment gets me sprung!

NS Uncut
Jun 29, 2019, 8:15 AM
69 in any position.

marine20
Jun 29, 2019, 4:15 PM
on my knees , and naked , like a submissive faggot !

CurEUs_Male
Jun 30, 2019, 8:28 PM
I imagine being on my knees,
Naked,
My body tied to a tree, hands and feet bound to the sides of the tree
It’s late afternoon, and the hikers are lining up...

chuck72619
Jun 30, 2019, 8:57 PM
69 on top, bottom or side by side, starting out, then one guy concentrating on getting the other off, then vise versa

Grant_Norman
Jul 1, 2019, 7:56 PM
Love guys to be seated and me on my knees is favorite...seems to work best...car sex can be hard, but can also be nice...sometimes hard to get in position...and of course, always nice to be seated and they stand in front of me...69 is okay, but I prefer to really just focus on the cock I'm sucking...really love swallowing a nice load and feeling them shoot

fredward
Jul 2, 2019, 1:31 PM
On my knees, in a shower, making the young man's knees buckle at this new experience.

(OK, that's a fantasy. Hasn't happened ... yet. And yeah, the guy would be of legal age, etc etc.)

BigAlNYC
Jul 3, 2019, 3:09 PM
On my side, with my hands wrapped around his ass, pushing him into me while he fucks my mouth.

eager4cum
Jul 5, 2019, 10:40 AM
69 is the best

I stand by this answer, but really, any position where I end up with cum in my mouth is fine.

JeffT
Aug 25, 2019, 10:46 AM
On my knees, with him sitting or standing.

willj
Aug 25, 2019, 11:00 AM
69 so we both can enjoy. Or me on my knees his legs Spread wide for me to get access to all the goods.

Growguytx
Aug 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
Laying between his legs so I can suck his nuts and cock and tounge his ass if in the mood

KDaddy23
Aug 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
I've probably done it in every way it can be done but I'd say my favorite is to be lying down and at his side; my knees threaten to sue me to be on them and thanks to having my neck surgically repaired, being between his legs and doing it makes my neck hurt something fierce. Sixty-nine always works but being on the bottom, eh, not my favorite so side-by-side works better.

Cum1st
Aug 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
All but maybe a couple of the blowjobs that I can remember giving without reciprocation were on my knees.

With one, the guy was switched from sitting on the front of the hood of my 4x4 getting his cock and balls sucked, to face down with his feet on the bumper getting tongue reamed. That was a nice height. I liked that better, being able to stand with my knees braced against the bumper if necessary, bending over at a comfortable angle, hands free. And of course, asshole exposure and access was excellent.

That BJ was finished on the front seat. He got impatient with me edging him and took matters into his own hand. After promising that I would finish him this time, I got it back and delivered on the promise. (YUM)

Footstep40
Aug 26, 2019, 6:58 AM
Him on his back, me in between his legs, allows me to go deep, make eye contact, work his shaft and balls, use my hands, maybe slide a finger or tongue into his ass. He gets a good view of me and my ass too.

nu2curious
Aug 26, 2019, 9:20 PM
Him- seated comfortably in chair or couch legs spread wide.
Me- seated on large cushion in front of him .

iloveyournectar
Aug 27, 2019, 8:16 AM
Doggy position while sucking, and taking it.

Sundazzled
Aug 27, 2019, 9:00 AM
My personal favorite position is him standing and me kneeling in front of him. Second most favorite would be in bed with him lying flat and me kneeling over him. Third most favorite -- and I do this rarely -- is me lying flat with him straddling my head so I can milk his cock from below.