PDA

View Full Version : What are foods, vitamins, or herbs that help you stay hard?

miamiuu
Apr 3, 2010, 4:03 PM
I have problems staying extremely hard during sex. i want to peirce some buttholes, but not being able to because my woody doesnt last long enough. Right now im drinking olive oil which helps my hard on. I heard about oysters but no dont like them. im 33. any suggestions of healthy things other than viagara to help me stay hard?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 3, 2010, 9:11 PM
Horny Goat weed, Damiana leaves, Ginsing tabs, Black Cobalsh, and I'm sure several other herbal safe stimulants. Go to Super Suppliments, or www.VitaminWorld.com for male sexual enhancers and see what all might be right for you..:}
Cat

Darkside2009
Apr 3, 2010, 9:29 PM
I would seriously advise that you visit your doctor. If you are having difficulty obtaining and maintaining an erection at your age, it can be an indication that your arteries are furring-up. This in turn can lead to strokes or heart attack, you might need to be on medication and or a change of diet.

bemyonlyone
Apr 3, 2010, 10:03 PM
I agree. At 33 you shouldn't be going soft.

Boomer0248
Apr 3, 2010, 10:56 PM
I know it's not what u wanna hear but I agree too there is a prob just consider seeing ur doc

framan101864
Apr 3, 2010, 11:00 PM
I agree too, see your doctor. If you check out OK then go with the herbal supplements listed by Cat. Also, doing Kegel (sp) exercises could help a lot. While sitting in traffic or watching TV simply flex the Kegel muscle (the one that stops your urine flow) for 5 seconds and release slowly. This helps me fill the shaft with more blood which makes it harder. Works for me.

cliffordmontero
Apr 4, 2010, 3:33 AM
When I worked at an adult bookstore we sold a few herbal supplements that customers swore worked. I dont remember the names of them any longer but I would recommend talking to the clerk at your local adult bookstore to see what they carry and what is popular. But I dont know that they will work if you cannot maintain a normal erection as most of the customers who were comfortable with discussing it were able to maintain normal erections and saved the supplements for special occasions or to help them on nights they were drinking. I really agree with the others about making a visit to your doctor . . . there could be something going wrong in there.

TwylaTwobits
Apr 4, 2010, 6:41 AM
I agree with some of the above posters. Before you take any herb or any other form of pills to maintain an erection go to a doctor. Erectile Dysfunction can occur at any age and herald a variety of medical problems that have not one thing to do with sex. Be safe, go get checked.

Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men: Causes
The male anatomy involved in sexual arousal, is a complex system. It involves the brain, hormones, emotions and any kind of malfunctions in any of these systems can harm the delicate balance between their working and cause erectile dysfunction. Factors that are responsible for causing erectile dysfunction do not necessarily have to bear a psychological nature. There are causes which may have their source in certain medical conditions and side-effects of medications.

Erectile dysfunction in young men and men falling in any age group may be caused by heart diseases, atherosclerosis (a stage of arteriosclerosis involving fatty deposits (atheromas) inside the arterial walls, thus, narrowing the arteries), high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and sometimes metabolic syndrome. Apart from these, erectile dysfunction in young men (and others) may also be the outcome of the usage of certain medications, tobacco, alcohol or drug abuse, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis.

During recuperation, post-surgery of prostate cancer and surgeries or injuries that have affected the pelvic area or spinal cord, a person can suffer from erectile dysfunction. Hormonal disorders such as low testosterone (hypogonadism) and peyronie's disease are the other causes of erectile dysfunction in young, middle aged and elderly men.

As mentioned earlier, thoughts and emotions (psychological factors) are the major elements in getting an erection. Younger males often undergo erectile problems due to anxiety which involves nervousness about indulging in sex for the first time or inexperience. It also involves fear or anxiety of causing a pregnancy or sometimes even using a condom. It has been surveyed among young men, that after they try to put on the condom, they somehow lose their erection.

Out of all the factors which play significant roles in developing feelings of sexual excitement, the brain is the one which is responsible for deciphering the physical events that trigger the erection. So intervention of things such as fatigue, depression or stress are the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction in young men. Disturbances in love life or married life or even poor communication between the partners also result in low sex drive or sometimes in erectile dysfunction.

Luffly1
Apr 4, 2010, 11:03 AM
Horny Goat weed, Damiana leaves, Ginsing tabs, Black Cobalsh, and I'm sure several other herbal safe stimulants. Go to Super Suppliments, or www.VitaminWorld.com for male sexual enhancers and see what all might be right for you..:}
Cat

An ex boyfriend of mine had a love affair with Horny Goats weed lol.

miamiuu
Apr 4, 2010, 12:00 PM
i tried out extenze and it actually helps. gives me a harder erection and allows me to stay harder longer.

kewlguy
Apr 4, 2010, 7:19 PM
Hey Cat,
Pardon my ignorance, but is Horny Goats Weed something you smoke? lol

boca.openminded
Apr 5, 2010, 2:37 PM
I hate it when people repeat whats already said but I am going to do it anyway (what a hypocrite)...lol

1) at your age you should not be having erectile problems..

2) always see a doctor before taking any meds

as a wannabe psychiatrist, I say its a mental issue more then a physical one. When did this start?

and now when you are having sex you are thinking too much about staying hard that its actually making you soft.

dude, you need to relax, take it slow, enjoy the situation & do not drink alcohol before sex.

BiSpirit69
Apr 6, 2010, 9:48 PM
Hey Cat,
Pardon my ignorance, but is Horny Goats Weed something you smoke? lol

You can smoke it if you buy the leaves instead of the powder.

Herbwoman39
Apr 6, 2010, 11:26 PM
Advice from a professional herbalist: Go see your doctor. Seriously. Problems like yours could be prostate related, circulatory problems...any one of a number of things. Get a diagnosis for your own sake.