PDA

View Full Version : Forum Categories

nothings5d
Apr 2, 2010, 3:26 AM
I've been away for a little while and I come back to messages of someone leaving and people complaining about how the forums are becoming less about the support aspect and more about sex. This made me think, we currently have two forum categories Main Forum and Articles. Maybe more categories should be made so that those who don't want to wade through the articles about nothing but sex wouldn't have to and those who only want articles about sex don't end up reading the support articles thinking they are articles about sex and complaining when there isn't any.

Suggestions for categories are welcome.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 2, 2010, 7:04 AM
there are pros and cons to the idea......

one is that the sex forum would not get much usage... unless you are thinking the sucking cock, eating pussy threads... do you like to suck cock, eat pussy threads, the show ya cock / pussy threads...and how big is ya cock threads....

and the main forum well that is generally where everything is put, of interest, non interest and cos the resident troll is off their meds again...

but based around what I understand, the main forum is the sex forum.... remove the sex aspect to another forum and the main forum becomes just another forum..... and then you have the arguments over what should be where and the complaints cos the other forums are moving slower than the worlds worst case of constipation

JP1986UM
Apr 4, 2010, 2:39 AM
I think splitting is a good thing

just categorize them well and succinctly and you are there.

No one will like it all, but doing so will help organize it.