PDA

View Full Version : Anna Paquin is Bisexual

sexy couple
Apr 1, 2010, 12:28 PM
(See full story after the video)

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-true-blood-star-reveals-true-self-anna-paquin-says-shes-bisexual

TwylaTwobits
Apr 1, 2010, 4:33 PM
sorry can't get excited here... it's like the new thing for celebrities to claim they are bi. Of course you notice it's mostly female celebrities claiming this....wonder if there is a scorecard in hollywood. Female, check, movie out now, check, disclose bisexuality, check, do the talk show rounds, check.....

darkeyes
Apr 1, 2010, 6:17 PM
sorry can't get excited here... it's like the new thing for celebrities to claim they are bi. Of course you notice it's mostly female celebrities claiming this....wonder if there is a scorecard in hollywood. Female, check, movie out now, check, disclose bisexuality, check, do the talk show rounds, check.....

Such things are nice 2 know Twyla.. and such people coming out as bisexual or gay can and does often help us.. how many are genuine and how many do it as a stunt we usually work out in time, but initially we can suspect but not know for sure.... those who use it as a selling gimmick can be of limited help in the short term but over the long haul do us no good whatever. Yet the truly genuine, because of the shallow culture in which we are steeped, and because of the adoration so many receive can be of great assistance ion advancing the LGBT movement.. it would be naive and stupid of us to deny it or refuse their help.. however, we should not expect too much of it either...

I am not particularly big into the cult of personality.. but do, like most of us respect those who I think are particularly good at what they do and give me, and others great pleasure and entertainment.. as well as the "occasional" wistful lust, for many are particularly gorgeous (and a few even naturally so without the aid of dental work, the scalpel, laser and half a ton of silicon...); but that I can do every day just walking down any street and usually they are at least the genuine, original, unsculpted, unadapted, natural model (usually I said...).;)

bemyonlyone
Apr 1, 2010, 6:28 PM
*hopes it's true*

void()
Apr 1, 2010, 6:38 PM
Void wanders bay and asks, "Anna Paquin?"

djones
Apr 1, 2010, 8:38 PM
Must say I am quite pleased by the news that she is Bi. I am, however, shocked to learn that Ricky Martin is supposedly gay.

mikey3000
Apr 1, 2010, 8:47 PM
Lol!!! You so funny. You are joking, right?....... right?

12voltman59
Apr 1, 2010, 10:03 PM
I knew I liked Anna---beyond being smokin' hot and playing that great role on True Blood!! I hope her hubby to be is bi too!!!! He is hot as well!

Billys_gurl
Apr 1, 2010, 10:12 PM
I agrre with Twyla that it seems to be the 'in' thing for Hollywood right now. But in the same instance, I hope so!!!! I loved her in X-Men.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 1, 2010, 11:11 PM
roflmao.... its old news that anna, dear anna, was attracted to males and females

there are us in new zealand that knew anna before she left nz and become a more well known movie actress ( she made her name in NZ in a movie called the piano, directed by jane campion )..... and some like myself that are on a friendship basis with her and other people such as peter jackson ( lord of the rings, and I know peter thru my involvement with the local air base and behind the scenes work on some effects in the lord of the rings )

but what that ad campaign doesn't tell you, is the truth, yeah anna was attracted to males and females, but not interested in pursing a sexual aspect to her bisexuality as she did not view herself as a very sexual person.....

sure that may have changed over the last few years.... tho based around the lack of norty stories and pics, I would be inclined to say that it hasn't changed

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2010, 12:20 AM
Stupid media...:rolleyes: So what if she is Bi? They just have to sensationalize everyone, and its supposedly "Trendy and cool" to be considered, Bi or gay nowdays.
The thing who would make me drench my shorts would be to find out that Huge Jackman was Bi...Would Love to see him kissing some other hunky looking dudes on the big screen. Oh Lordy. Pant pant...LOL :bigrin:
Silly Cat

Long Duck Dong
Apr 2, 2010, 12:35 AM
reads cats, comment... oh look levitating keyboard......

I have to agree hugh jackman is nice.... drools...

TwylaTwobits
Apr 2, 2010, 12:42 AM
okay babe I'll confess that might be one instance where a threesome might be possible......hugh jackman....sighs.

sexy couple
Apr 2, 2010, 1:36 AM
The Dream Team...

bemyonlyone
Apr 2, 2010, 7:01 AM
Honestly I had absolutely no idea she was bi!!

I didn't know Drew Barrymore was either, and someone told me "hmm, I thought everyone knew that!"

And maybe I'm just an idiot, but I had no idea about Rosie O' Donnell or Ricky Martin.

Now if only Ellen Page... *sighs* hehe.

I agree about Hugh Jackman...but to me he seems like he would be open-minded enough to play a gay or bisexual character and kiss another guy in a movie (he's a vocal supporter of lgbt rights)...and that's almost as good. I hope he does. :)

azirish
Apr 2, 2010, 10:28 AM
Yes, its very "trendy" to be a bi-female, just watch anything on MTV, most TV Shows etc. Like the old saying "Monkey see...Monkey do" is at play here.

Stupid media...:rolleyes: So what if she is Bi? They just have to sensationalize everyone, and its supposedly "Trendy and cool" to be considered, Bi or gay nowdays.
The thing who would make me drench my shorts would be to find out that Huge Jackman was Bi...Would Love to see him kissing some other hunky looking dudes on the big screen. Oh Lordy. Pant pant...LOL :bigrin:
Silly Cat

darkeyes
Apr 2, 2010, 1:23 PM
Yes, its very "trendy" to be a bi-female, just watch anything on MTV, most TV Shows etc. Like the old saying "Monkey see...Monkey do" is at play here.

Ya hav a point ther Az.. cos 2 sum degree it is trendy 2 b a bi female.. its not the whole story tho, an nev forget trendy often becums the rule a thumb an breaks down barriers an prejudice..an so mayb hun its no bad thing.. we can but hope..:)

JP1986UM
Apr 3, 2010, 4:24 AM
I dont care if she's bi or str8, but I'd surely take the time to pound her into a blissed out state given the opportunity.

(ducks flying frying pan)

void()
Apr 3, 2010, 8:18 AM
Void shakes noggin. "Still got no idea who she be. Um, don't figure it matters too horribly. Wife tried telling me which tv show but that was kind of wasted. I watch NCIS, Criminal Minds, (Law & Order shows), M*A*S*H, Andy, Family Guy that's 'bout it. Even then I don't pay too much mind bout the actors save for what they characters are doing. So, nope don't know this broad from Adam."

Darkside2009
Apr 3, 2010, 9:13 AM
Adam is the one without the belly- button, Voidy.lol

IndyBiFun
Apr 3, 2010, 1:24 PM
I think it's great that she publicy announced she is bi. I'm all for it and any others that want to tell the world.

The more that people come out of the closet the more acceptance we will all have.

Go Anna!

open2both
Apr 3, 2010, 1:49 PM
Great!
The more people who come "out" the more the "stigma" dissipates.
:bipride: