PDA

View Full Version : One is never enough

andrea68611
Mar 28, 2010, 12:12 PM
One orgasm is never enough for me when I masturbate, is it just me or are there other people out there like me? I orgasm once and then I am still horny and unsatisfied. During sex, one orgasm is enough because it takes me so long to get to that point making it very satisfying.

Is it because I have a high sex drive or something?

I was just wondering if anybody else is like this also. Opinions welcomed

lilme
Mar 28, 2010, 1:24 PM
I love to have more then one....it seems to me that most of the time I want more then one. If I masturbate at home I make myself cum twice or even three times. I just love to masturbate.

radioguy
Mar 28, 2010, 2:23 PM
I envy women! The very thought of having multiple orgasms while masturbating is exciting. But, I have known a lot of women in 58 years, and a good many would never admit to masturbating, much less put it on an internet site. I had one girl friend in my 30s who loved to talk about masturbating and we would do it together. However, she was the exception, not the rule.

innaminka
Mar 28, 2010, 8:39 PM
Remember the old joke about God giving a present to all animals - humans were last.
Man pulled out of God's bag "The ability to pee standing up!!! "yay!" chirped a happy man and went off to pee.

Woman pulled out the very last one of God's presents. "Multiple Orgasms!!'

Its just a gift we have and to those who use it ........ sure beats standing up to pee :tongue::) (which we can do anyway!!!)

wightbi67
Apr 9, 2010, 2:07 AM
I totally agree that one is never enough, I feel disappointed if I only have one, it definately is one of the best things about being female the ability to have multi orgasms, and I love it!
Yes I am fem and admit that I regularly masturbate, its good, healthy and stops alot of frustrations especially if in a partnership where one side has a higher sex drive than the other. Many times I have laid beside him, after he has finshed and drifted off to sleep, and brought myself off a couple more times cos I needed more. : )

bisexualman
Apr 9, 2010, 2:34 AM
I feel compelled to point out for both sexes, that orgasms are possible for both sexes and men can have multiple orgasms as well. Most people have heard of tantric practice. I recommend this for anyone wishing to experience orgasm, especially men, who often confuse ejaculation with orgasm.

Last time I had sex, I had no less than 5 orgasms before ejaculation and at least two after. I no longer am interested in ejaculation as much as the orgasms. They are full body most often.