PDA

View Full Version : the first gay sex. share with me

swarup parida
Mar 27, 2010, 6:26 AM
well I was tralvn back home via bus... on one of de stops a man boarded and sat beside me.. it was night it was semi dark inside the bus..to my surprise the man started touching my thighs tenderly and then got to my dick.. my dick was hard in less then a min... he startd caressing it like anythng.. we both de boarded the bus and went to a solitery lawn.. oh man it was great,, he 1st kiised me and then unzipped me.. then to my surprise he started rimming my anus.. then he turned and started licking my dick and playing with my balls.. then he said me to fill his ass hole...wah man it was awesome as it was my 1st fuck irrespective of the sex of my partner..
after that day we met many a times in hotels and now I also suck and get drilled by him....

roy m cox
Mar 29, 2010, 4:11 AM
o_0 wow

hawley
May 1, 2010, 3:39 AM
What I wouldn't give to have been a fly on the wall!!! Wow, that i s giving me ladywood.

Bisexual Explorer
May 1, 2010, 8:12 AM
Swarup, thanks for sharing. Your one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen and you tell a great story. I bet you're pretty damn good in the sack.

My first experience was at a gay club when I was in my mid 20s. I had been attracted to men for years, but was always afraid to do anything. The pressure finally got to be too much; I went to the club looking for raw M2M sex. Despite, being nervous as hell, I got picked up by a really nice guy and had my first experience (69). After we finished, we went to shower off and he jerked me off while the five or six other guys in the shower watched. I found out that I loved sex with men and am an exhibitionist. Nothing romantic or exciting. Just great sex.

g