PDA

View Full Version : Sexing my way through the Kama Sutra

Karasel
Mar 21, 2010, 3:54 PM
I don't know how many of you who had read through my last thread. But there is this guy that I like. We are on the verge of dating. He has expressed an urge to expand his horizons.

We talked and we've come to the decision that when he feels comfortable enough (he has intimacy issues) that we may start going through all the positions in the kama sutra.. Minus the ones where you have to be an extreme yogi master in order to do.

.. I may make that into a blog. An anonymous blog where I'll assign letters to our names, but a blog none the less.

So far I have really gotten this guy to come out of his shell a little. He even jokes around with other people now... Needless to say, his mother loves me. :)

Realist
Mar 21, 2010, 8:44 PM
Yeah, but does she know what you plan to do with her little boy?

Oh, Kara, where were you a hundred years ago when I was your age?

Karasel
Mar 21, 2010, 9:08 PM
Oh, this is a different guy that I met a little over 2 weeks ago.

He's single and unattached, a little shy but we're working on that. Either way, it's still a neat story. :)

TwylaTwobits
Mar 21, 2010, 11:33 PM
You know that actually sounds interesting....smiles and plans on talking Duckie into doing same.

Long Duck Dong
Mar 21, 2010, 11:33 PM
kama sutra, isn't that english for ring a chiropractor :tong:

it is a beautiful and powerful sexual experience, but lol, be careful..... doing ya back in, during sex, ruins the ending :tong:

Hephaestion
Mar 22, 2010, 6:20 AM
From memory, you will spend an awful lot of time hunting for the erogenous zone(s) of the moment unless you flag label it(them).

However, enjoy!

Karasel
Mar 22, 2010, 9:26 AM
Thanks for the words of wisdom guys.