PDA

View Full Version : Flirting with Non-Bi folks

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 20, 2010, 1:59 PM
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a perpetual flirt. I dont care if the person is male, or female, I will playfully flirt or "hit" on them, but its all in fun. Its just in my nature :}
When a bunch of us go out to terrorize our favorite little tavern, we are all flirting and teasing with each other, and sometimes with other patrons of the tavern. We had a new lady come with one of our guys and she Literally looked like a deer caught in the headlights. (An innocent mixed in with a bunch of swingers):rolleyes::eek:

She didnt understand us from the "Get go" and watched all of us in semi-stunned silence. She kept watching me kiss friends, laugh with them and talk openly. She did this for a long time. I finally caught her eye and winked at her with a naughty grin. This was to mainly put her at ease, and to let her know that I really Dont bite. Shes blushed to her toes and finally asked her date if I did this all the time. He says "Oh Yeah. Mama flirts with everybody, its just her way. Its not meant in a sexual connetation, its just for fun. Why? Did it turn you on?" She confessed to him that it did, and she'd never had another woman make her feel this way.

This poor girl had never openly flirted before, and especially not with another woman. She was wide eyed when our guys started teasing and flirting with one another too. Now That part made her a tad uncomfortable when her honey was teasing another man. He told her that we swingers didnt think anything of it. It wasnt the sex of the person, it was the person that mattered.

By the end of the night, she had loosened up and finally understood that flirting was fun, and just because you teased or flirted, it didnt mean you had to hop in the sack with the person(s) you were flirting With. She said she was uncomfortable because she didnt understand at first how all of us were so comfortable with our sexuality that we Could flirt with one another.. By the end of the night she was accepting hugs from the rest of the girls, and even asked if she too could have a small kiss goodbye as we all exited the tavern. She was given a small, gentle, slow kiss in the parking lot and got a little weak kneed, she confessed to her honey later..lol

I even told her that I would teach her the find art of teasing and flirting the next time that we got together...lol

When ya'll go out or gather with friends, do You do a little bit of playful flirting and teasing? Tell me. Nosey minds wanna know..lol
Flirty Cat :bigrin:;)

darkeyes
Mar 20, 2010, 3:34 PM
As yad expect me flirts wiv jus bout ne 1.. an wiv str8 peeps always.. an wen Fran wos single an available jus occasionally summa these nice str8 girls turned out not 2 b quite so str8.. an 1ce long time 'go.. gorge lippy lesbian turned out not 2 b quite such a lippie lesbian afta all..:bigrin:

Aaaaahhh memries...:tong:

Realist
Mar 20, 2010, 4:11 PM
Before we met, my first wife was flirting with an older, straight-laced lady she worked with She was only doing it because the lady was so shy and up-tight. It was nothing mean, always not in front of anyone else, but mostly light-teasing. The lady had never been around anyone like that, but apparently was beginning to enjoy it. One day, my ex kissed her on the lips, when they were alone, just to see her reaction...she said the lady's nipples looked like they were going to explode.........she became "flustered", and nervous. My ex laughed and told her maybe she was more excited by another female than she thought! Soon after that, when they were alone again, the lady initiated a kiss with my ex...this time with more passion and feeling. She shocked herself so, that she began apologizing to my ex, profoundly. My ex told her it was OK and she liked it, then kissed her back, with more feeling.

When I met my ex, a couple of years later, they had become lovers. The lady had secretly wanted to "do something" with another girl for most of her life, but wouldn't admit it to herself, or anyone else. She certainly never would have had the willpower, If my ex hadn't given her the encouragement. She may have never learned what she was missing!

You never know what a person's reactions are going to be, do you?

TwylaTwobits
Mar 20, 2010, 5:57 PM
When you think about it everyone in some way flirts with everyone else. It can be a simple gesture down to an outright outrageous flirt. I am a flirty person, since I got with LDD I have pretty much toned it down because that's what you do in a committed relationship, but at times my flirty nature still comes to the forefront. I have no problems telling Cat she's my favorite pussy, pun intended, when I am straight. If it makes her smile, so much the better.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 20, 2010, 9:16 PM
:bigrin: lol From ear to ear, Babygirl. :bigrin:
And I have no prob teasing non-bi friends as well. They know I'm just being my normal, smart-assed self, and that it means nothing...except to make them turn red and grin or laugh. For instance: I'd have no trouble siding up to Twy, holding up a cookie, giving her an evil leer whilst asking "Wanna cookie, Little Girl?" and wiggling my eyebrows at her..lol She knows that I wouldnt be 'hitting' on her, just merely flirting or picking on her. And if she turned red and laughed, then my mission would be accomplished...LOL
And if I did that to Peg, she'd either knock me sky-west and crooked, or tell me, "Oh you Minx" because she knows darn well with me that it was done for pure mischief's sake..LOL
Its fun to pick on and flirt with, non-bi friends..:}
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Mar 20, 2010, 9:35 PM
mmmm cookie....does it have cream in the middle? ;)

Long Duck Dong
Mar 20, 2010, 10:20 PM
nudges twyla..... your halo is in the cupboard, your wings are at the dry cleaners and your harp is being restrung...... and god rang, he is curious as to why you are using the angelic angels handbook to start fires in the fireplace....

hey cat, watch twyla with the cream in the cookies, she is norty... very very norty...... :eek:

note to self, find vid cam..... :tong::cool:

TwylaTwobits
Mar 20, 2010, 10:26 PM
:pouts: but...but..but... it was Cat

Lonewolf76
Mar 21, 2010, 12:12 AM
Who in the world could resist Cat, I know I couldn't - hence our love child eegie! I am a HUGE flirt and mean it as harmlessly as described below. Life is too short - have fun! When I am out with friends I hit on them all - we share a few laughs, have some very interesting conversations and share a few hugs and kisses. If only the rest of the world followed suit - it would indeed be a better place. Wolfie

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 21, 2010, 2:07 AM
LoL Yes, Eegie, who is getting big, BTW. He's almost a year old now. Sly and naughty like his Mama, and charming and handsome like his Daddy. Like any other Were-Child would be..lmao ;) And it was me that instigated bout the cookies, Duck. So there. :tongue:
Muah!
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Mar 21, 2010, 2:09 AM
Now that we got that straight, is there cream in the middle? ')

Long Duck Dong
Mar 21, 2010, 2:13 AM
well I know that cats love licking up all the cream... quess I know where twyla learnt her skills from....

TwylaTwobits
Mar 21, 2010, 5:47 AM
blushes :tong: :tongue:

Karasel
Mar 21, 2010, 12:35 PM
I'm not much of one to "hit" on someone. I do subtle flirts and if I know someone well enough I'll do more "potent" flirting.

With my friends we mainly hug. We call ourselves the "hug club." Some of my friends do flirt and tease everyone. I don't, though.

jamiehue
Mar 21, 2010, 10:52 PM
every sunday i flirt with the girl at the bakery she flirts back naughty one is she. Its my favorite stop sweets all around.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 22, 2010, 5:18 PM
Well, since I am the OP I can tell you for a fact that I did nothing to offend, nor did I force myself upon anyone. Obviously since you dont do harmless flirting, then you know nothing of it. Maybe you should try it sometime...you might like it. :}
Cheers.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 22, 2010, 5:26 PM
To each his or her own. :}
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Mar 22, 2010, 5:31 PM
distracts twyla with a cookie and flirts with cat....after standing in the " flirt with cat " line for 2 days.... sighs....

dammit cat, darling, that line is getting longer every time you post .... :tong:

TwylaTwobits
Mar 22, 2010, 5:35 PM
Cookie?? mmmm is one of those ones you hooked me on in NZ with all that nice strawberry cream?

Hugs ya Cat, I am the most jealous wench in the world at times when it comes to my man, but there is harmless flirting and it happens. I've done it myself and made someone smile. To me that's life.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 22, 2010, 7:26 PM
Winks laviciously at Twy, and hands her a cookie plate, whilst wiggling eyebrows at Da Duck. See? I'm an equal opportunity flirt, and believe me I flirt at every equal opportunity...lol. Wait'll I get well. I'll be back in my own invarible, flirty, naughty, nature. ;):cool::tongue:
Yer Cat

Lonewolf76
Mar 22, 2010, 11:55 PM
There's no such thing as harmless flirting.

I go out to hang out with friends and drink not fill someone's need for attention that they're majorly lacking or to be treated like a piece of meat or to do these things to other people.

If someone's flirting with me and I'm not attracted to them and I have no interest in dating them or even sleeping with them I just ignore them or I'll say how I'm not interested.

Shows how much you know. I've done it for years - never been threatened or beat up. Flirting can be otally "harmless" if you are all adults who know and understand one another and are great friends. It doesn't detract from the friendship it adds to it. I do agree with you - I would never flirt with a straight male (i didn't know) I too do not have a deathwish. However, I do flirt with several straight males who are close friends and know me well and know its all harmless fun. They hug back, kiss me on the cheek and say "you wish!" when I flirtatiously proposition them. It's all about being adult and comfortable in your sexuality - I am and they are - hence no problems. Kept in this context it's not rude - it's fun. It doesn't have to be about dating someone or sleeping with them... it's just sharing the love between friends. As new friends are brought into the circle - i don't flirt with them until they get to know me.

Lonewolf76
Mar 23, 2010, 12:18 AM
I was writing about flirting with total strangers the way that Cherokee described doing with that woman.

Even flirting with friends isn't something that I'd do unless I was sure the person is OK with it.

Agreed, as I mentioned - I don't flirt with someone new to the circle of friends until they get to know me and I get to know them. By then they've seen me in action multiple times and know that I am indeed harmless.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 23, 2010, 1:22 AM
I was writing about flirting with total strangers the way that Cherokee described doing with that woman.

Sigh...Well that's just me. Open, friendly, gregarious and playfully mischievious. I love to have fun, and as I said I flirt or tease with Everyone. I'm secure and confidant in myself enough to be that open and fun-loving. Contrary to your belief, it also tends to put people at ease when they see that people Can be open and friendly and fun loving..
Oughta try it sometime. :tongue:
Cat

rissababynta
Mar 23, 2010, 9:06 AM
well, drew worked quickly huh.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 23, 2010, 12:29 PM
Note to self: Ship Drew a plate of cookies..lol
Well Done Darlin!
Cat

roy m cox
Mar 24, 2010, 12:40 AM
wiggles butt hehe :flag4:

void()
Mar 24, 2010, 9:00 AM
Sometimes folks pretty much fall over themselves flirting with me. Monday evening was one case. One of the ladies from group therapy was really seeming to have that "oh gee if you screwed me, I'd love it" expression going on. She wasn't too bad on the eyes, gams up to here. MMM Yummy but Mrs. Void says no more wimins folk. Besides I got Mrs. Void, more than enough woman for me. She is a BBG, I love it too. :) Skinny toothpicks might break while having fun.

And then sometimes I'm just so dense. I don't notice someone flirting until way too late. Get in the car and down the road a piece from a Chi Chi's and Mrs. Void says, "My gawd that guy could've eaten you up." I was like "Um, er ... hurh?" She then explained that every time I took a drink from my coffee it was refilled before I sat the cup back down. So I say "Oh, so you think that cute guy was like flirting with me, huh?"

Yeah, I know. "Here's your sign, buddy." I just don't really get vain or expect folks to be tossing themselves, or flirting. Shit, I'm just an average looker.

And yeah, I flirt with straight folks. Some don't mind, others get really homophobic. I stop once I see their initial reaction. Got a straight guy friend who is always 'ragging' on me. He tells everybody I'm his gal, I just call him a goo eating slut. We try to keep one another out of trouble. And no, I've no hopes he'll suddenly become gay or bi. I'm quite aware and happy my friend is straight. Yeah, you can have friends without there being anything else.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 24, 2010, 1:17 PM
lol Void, my former best friend was like that. It was like you have to drop a boulder on his head to get him to see it...unless ya grabbed him by the front of the shirt and slammed him against the wall to ravish him........(Is it gettin warm in here...?) lol:cool:
Silly Cat

void()
Mar 24, 2010, 3:53 PM
Pretty warm, yep. :bigrin: Never claimed being perfect. *chuckle* And hey I'm guy, that really can be a valid excuse. We need the obvious sometimes, and then the blatantly super obvious. *lol* Of course, we can still do subtle. *purposely, accidentaly drops a pen onto the floor* It just takes us longer, makes loving that much stronger.