PDA

View Full Version : penis ?

glansandlabia
Mar 18, 2010, 1:56 PM
This is for gay/bi men and straight/bi women. What do you like in a dick? Size, cut/uncut, shape, etc? As a bi man I prefer uncut, large plump mushroom head and thick. Length is something I haven't figured out yet due to lack of experiance I guess at least 6" (like me) is a good starting point.

Canticle
Mar 18, 2010, 4:18 PM
This is for gay/bi men and straight/bi women. What do you like in a dick? Size, cut/uncut, shape, etc? As a bi man I prefer uncut, large plump mushroom head and thick. Length is something I haven't figured out yet due to lack of experiance I guess at least 6" (like me) is a good starting point.

Umm....oh......ummm. Rows of gearsticks aren't a turn on, I have to say. I could only be turned on, by the genitalia of a man I loved. Any other.....just mere anatomy.

People aren't genitalia, they are minds, intellect, thoughts, ideas, opinions.....Hearts of love, or devoid of that same joy and Souls full of goodness or badness, damage, hurt, joy, happiness etc etc.

Do you catch my drift?

tenni
Mar 18, 2010, 4:28 PM
I'm going to agree to some extent with Canticle. I feel like a lesser bi guy but dicks or the appearance of dicks do not really, really turn me on. I'm usually only casually interested in sucking them. It is more to get the reciprocal action. The whole guy mind, body...maybe soul is more interesting. Well, at least the whole physical body and how sensual he is is more important than size, cut or not.

Canticle
Mar 18, 2010, 5:59 PM
I'm going to agree to some extent with Canticle. I feel like a lesser bi guy but dicks or the appearance of dicks do not really, really turn me on. I'm usually only casually interested in sucking them. It is more to get the reciprocal action. The whole guy mind, body...maybe soul is more interesting. Well, at least the whole physical body and how sensual he is is more important than size, cut or not.

Hmmm...ummm...Yes...quite......

Having never done that and never wanted to, I wouldn't know.

darkeyes
Mar 18, 2010, 6:23 PM
Fran refuses to get involved with any discussion about the merits of the middle stump of the lesser mortal.. she is much 2 dignified...;)

innaminka
Mar 18, 2010, 6:36 PM
27 years of hetero activity I think qualifies me to answer this.

What do i look for in a penis????

NOTHING!!!!

Its a lovely (if expected) option attached to the guy I want to relate with, whether it be in a marriage or a 1 nite quickie with a relative stranger.

I have never judged a guy by his dangly bits! As long as it gets hard and does what its meant to when called upon - that was fine with me!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 18, 2010, 6:44 PM
Uhmm, I have to know a man's penis before I can comment on it..lol And for me personally, its the man behind the penis that matters more than anything.:tongue:

I think the OP's interest was hearing stories about cock and cock-kind. :}
Cat

xtopherix
Mar 18, 2010, 6:54 PM
First of all, the male behind the penis is much more exciting to me, but I guess I am occasionally turned off by a penis, because like any good human, I'm highly egocentric, so anything wildly different then my own I tend to think of as "misshapen" =) Physically, the most attractive feature for me is the the little V a guys abs make right between his hip bones.

glansandlabia
Mar 18, 2010, 7:09 PM
Yall are readin WAY too much into this. I understand there is more to a person than what's in their pants. I speaking from a pleasure stand point PHYSICAL what do you want? Good grief... :/

kegspoon
Mar 18, 2010, 7:17 PM
I agree with glans,,everybody got a little deep on this one. Like me a lot of guys post a pic of their penis. It's a good start, kinna says he's just lookin for someone to get off with. If it leads to more ,so be it!

Canticle
Mar 18, 2010, 7:40 PM
Fran refuses to get involved with any discussion about the merits of the middle stump of the lesser mortal.. she is much 2 dignified...;)

Can I stop laughing now.........please!.......please Fran!......please!

bensonhurstbiguy
Mar 18, 2010, 7:42 PM
Well speaking not deeply at all (though I do respect everybody who looks more deeply at it), for me it is cut, definitely cut, frankly foreskin is a huge turnoff. I like a good 6" or greater, not too fat, and just generally pretty (no blemishes, really vivid veins, etc.)

I'd probably be more deep about it if I liked dating guys, but frankly I've just never been able to connect on an emotional level (deeper than friendship) with a guy. And even then I have to usually not be attracted at all to a guy to connect as friends.

With women, I'm all about the emotions. Girls attract me emotionally, not so much physically. I can work with whatever they have going for them upstairs and downstairs.

I do think penises are better looking in general than vaginas though. Insane, I know. :bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 18, 2010, 7:49 PM
Can I stop laughing now.........please!.......please Fran!......please!

Nope..tee hee...:bigrin:

citystyleguy
Mar 18, 2010, 9:58 PM
sorry, i connect with the guy long before i do with the equipment, in which case i enjoy what is there!

sammie19
Mar 18, 2010, 10:40 PM
Fran refuses to get involved with any discussion about the merits of the middle stump of the lesser mortal.. she is much 2 dignified...;)Refusing to get involved in cock discussions Fran? Now that is a novelty.;)

jazzer
Mar 18, 2010, 10:46 PM
This thread reminds me of the famous (or is it infamous) quote: "The penis mightier than the sword." :)

Canticle
Mar 19, 2010, 12:20 AM
This thread reminds me of the famous (or is it infamous) quote: "The penis mightier than the sword." :)

Oh Jazzer...I'd only just stopped laughing...grrrrr!

Actually, when I was at school, in the 6th Form....some humorous wag wrote that on the wall.

MarieDelta
Mar 19, 2010, 1:39 AM
No thanks, I've got some :bigrin:

goldenfinger
Mar 19, 2010, 1:59 AM
Am I the only person here who is sick and tired of this kind of questions???:banghead:

bityme
Mar 19, 2010, 2:45 AM
Size or presence of a foreskin is really unimportant. It's the response you get from the owner when it's stimulated.

daewoo69
Mar 19, 2010, 6:35 AM
All I can say to this is I have tried a lot, and I like cut and uncut, its is who is attached to it that can be a bit of a turn off LOL

But if I am receiving I like it big, as the small ones can be a bit of turn off, as it pops out, fumbles and doesn’t get to reach the spot.

daewoo69
Mar 19, 2010, 6:43 AM
Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong; I should be focused on the dick not the person ROFL
Come on I do have to agree with most comments here.

TwylaTwobits
Mar 19, 2010, 7:33 AM
LOL I never really cared much, as some have said as long as it works, it works. I prefer cut but that's just my own personal preference, I have been with shaved and unshaved and enjoyed not picking hair from my teeth. But all in all if the guy doesn't interest me his dick won't but chances are if the guy doesn't interest me I'm thinking he's a dick anyway and not caring what's hidden behind the zipper.

daewoo69
Mar 19, 2010, 7:36 AM
Spot on Girl, Spot on:tongue:

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2010, 9:58 AM
Refusing to get involved in cock discussions Fran? Now that is a novelty.;)

An u wee Craigie, me will not dignify wiv so much as a comment.. me will jus batta the hell outa ya wen me c's ya next!!!:bigrin:

swans
Mar 19, 2010, 1:21 PM

I agree.. Big smooth swollen nob, thick shaft, although not as important as the nob, and shaved balls hanging heavy- full of cum!

**Peg**
Mar 19, 2010, 2:39 PM
Am I the only person here who is sick and tired of this kind of questions???:banghead:

hellNO !

**Peg**
Mar 19, 2010, 2:41 PM
...I think the OP's interest was hearing stories about cock and cock-kind. :}
Cat

agreed.

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2010, 3:07 PM
K.. me will talk cock.. in nw england lotsa peeps call otha peeps "cock".. me mum, cummin from that parta the world talks more cock than ne a the cocks 'ere.. From "U ok, cock", 2 "gerraway, cock", "go make ur old mum a butty, cock", "Your dad's not 'ere, cock", "I'm just away down the shops, cock", "Don't speak to people like that, cock, its not nice", "u know what U can do, cock!", Don't do anything special for tea, cock", "How are the kids, cock?". I could go on.. at least a hundred times in a day she does it... double it when she goes back 2 Salford visiting me aunties or they cum up 'ere..

1 thing tho.. nev tell me mum she has dun summat all 2 cock, or is talkin cock.. or ya mite jus find summat very hefty flyin ova the room an brain ya.. she not like me.. she don mind inflictin severe injury on peeps if ya criticise owt she's done... mitey scary lady is Fran's mum.. but me dus luff the ole bat nuntheless..:bigrin:

..an that, me luffly cocks, is all me is gonna say bout cock or cocks for this year.. :)

cliffordmontero
Mar 19, 2010, 4:43 PM
personally, if we are talking just the penis and no other attraction, between 4 and 8 inches long, average girth, a bit of a mushroom head, and landscaped but not shaven, cut or uncut dont matter to me. too short actually hurts if i choose to bottom, too long or fat also hurts me, and in my experience, landscaped guys and gals shed less when performing oral, and who is turned on by a stray hair in the mouth. i dont like shaven cause sometimes i feel like i am with a prepubescent and thats a turn off, as well as occasionally stubble can be an issue . . . i guess thats all i got to say about it lol

the sacred night
Mar 20, 2010, 8:08 PM
Umm....oh......ummm. Rows of gearsticks aren't a turn on, I have to say. I could only be turned on, by the genitalia of a man I loved. Any other.....just mere anatomy.

People aren't genitalia, they are minds, intellect, thoughts, ideas, opinions.....Hearts of love, or devoid of that same joy and Souls full of goodness or badness, damage, hurt, joy, happiness etc etc.

Do you catch my drift?

Nobody is saying you should base a relationship on the appearance of the dick, just asking what kinds you like to look at. If you don't have a preference, that's cool, but some of us like looking at them just the way we would like blue eyes, curly hair, or big boobs. I personally like the head to be a little wider than the shaft and to be able to see sinews and curves as opposed to a perfectly round circumference. A few sparse curls are nice, but not mega bush.

biwmtrucker44
Mar 21, 2010, 10:50 AM
I would like to suck my own dick but because I can't dicks that looks like mine get me going;):bibounce::bounce:

dickhand
Mar 21, 2010, 12:25 PM
What do I like in a penis ? Semen of course .

foreverbi
Mar 22, 2010, 12:42 PM

To me it makes absolutely NO difference what size, shape or cut status the dick is. As long as their dick reaches from their crotch to my mouth it is a perfect fit.

69luvr
May 14, 2010, 3:33 PM
What do I like in a penis ? Semen of course .

That and of course, hardness and wide cocks with mushroom heads! wow. Hmmm.

Canticle
May 14, 2010, 4:57 PM
Nobody is saying you should base a relationship on the appearance of the dick, just asking what kinds you like to look at. If you don't have a preference, that's cool, but some of us like looking at them just the way we would like blue eyes, curly hair, or big boobs. I personally like the head to be a little wider than the shaft and to be able to see sinews and curves as opposed to a perfectly round circumference. A few sparse curls are nice, but not mega bush.

I missed this reply...and I think you missed the whole point of my post.

chook
May 14, 2010, 11:44 PM

Nah Fran, you've just been roped in by the hairy lasso and I say its a crying shame you never found a decent slug to play with :tongue: but I luvs ya :cowboy: :upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mdcouple35_4fun
May 15, 2010, 12:15 AM
Middle of the road for me...6 to 7 inches...so I can deepthroat and not too thick. I don't want to be all stressed out trying to enjoy myself. Anything under 5 inches or over 8 would not work for me.

crazy_cat_lady
May 15, 2010, 1:48 AM
I agree mostly with every one here but I also know that what lies behind the Zipper can be a deal breaker...if its too short and I mean less than at least...4in...no thank you...done it, was in denial for a long time that I wasn't at least a little shallow, was very unhappy....so yeah...

but after that I found the most gorgous phallus attached to an equally gorgous guy and I couldnt be happier. I suppose it is about preferences but I've found if your not attracted to that then the persons apperience tends to match.

as for me like I said not too short...never been with a 'really' big one so I donno if I'd like it..and as for cut or uncut....I've only really ever seen a cut cock in real life..I've only seen uncut in pictures....and usually they've looked.....weird....once I saw one once that looked like the sand worms from Dune...but anyhow I donno maybe if I saw one in real life.

just my :2cents:

EagerOralBottom
May 17, 2010, 4:59 PM
I love a cut and large or thick cock, especially one with a well defined mushroom head. There is nothing as delicious.

Sarah and Tom
May 25, 2010, 8:06 PM
Having been refused permission by the computer to list a single word as an answer due to not having "enough charaters" my actual and final answer is,

"Yes.":rolleyes:

Abiguypilot
May 26, 2010, 12:22 AM
Uncut, at least 6', not to thin.

bisexualman
May 26, 2010, 1:21 AM
Abiguypilot
Re: penis ?
Uncut, at least 6', not to thin.

At 6 feet would it matter what thickness it was?
LMAO

mikey3000
May 26, 2010, 5:43 PM
I prefer average size, cut, and bush. But it has to be attached to a great guy or all the rest doesn't matter at all.

jem_is_bi
May 27, 2010, 12:46 AM
I prefer what I have had available to me on a regular basis for the last 4 years, which is 9" thick, not cut, nice head.

I noticed that a few who respond consider the male equipment unworthy of respect or little value in what you desire. OK! Do a post or even 2 and go away. Yes, I know you won’t. You just are so smart and we need your smart-ass remarks to educate us physically fixated Dumb-Asses.

I am so happy I do not share that opinion of the male anatomy!!!
Sure, this has been done before, but new people join and should not be expected to search for the old stuff nor be denied the opportunity to express an opinion about what interests them.

I very much appreciate the wonderful beauty of the penis, both visually and tactile during full sexual contact.
Sure, I get much more than that. But, that is really good!

HornyGraceCouple
May 30, 2010, 9:30 PM
It depends on what I am going to do with the cock. If I am sucking on it I like six inches or less and about average thickness. That way I can get the entire thing in my mouth. If the guy is fucking my ass the bigger the better :bigrin: