PDA

View Full Version : *does the happy dance*

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 10:07 AM
I talked to the hubby last night and he said that they are expected to be leaving to come home no later than April 15th but more than likely sooner (within the next two weeks). He said that most of their equipment is already gone and they are pushing out the last of their stuff or whatever tomorrow. Looks like they are definitely preparing to come back. Of course, I know that anything can happen and things could change, causing him to stay a bit longer, but so far it's looking good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. YAY.

onewhocares
Mar 17, 2010, 10:32 AM
Fingers Crossed Rissa....would do the toes too but I would topple over.

Belle

MarieDelta
Mar 17, 2010, 10:39 AM
*fingers crossed*

Realist
Mar 17, 2010, 11:39 AM
Better get a baby-sitter on stand-by, Rissa!

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2010, 12:04 PM

Wy?? U think they will b goin out ne wer??:tong:;)

Am chuffed forya Ris..fingies x'd its earlier...

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 12:05 PM

LOL I don't need a babysitter, they are going to come with me when we pick him up from the airstrip.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 17, 2010, 12:18 PM
Thats so cool hon. I'll be so happy for you to have him back..:}
Cat

Doggie_Wood
Mar 17, 2010, 12:19 PM
LOL I don't need a babysitter, they are going to come with me when we pick him up from the airstrip.

And after you pick up hubby, send the young'uns off to Auntie Franny's so you two can have some private (not so quiet) time together. :bigrin:

Doggie :doggie:

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 12:35 PM
And after you pick up hubby, send the young'uns off to Auntie Franny's so you two can have some private (not so quiet) time together. :bigrin:

Doggie :doggie:

LOL! Oh believe me, after they are in bed we're shaking the shit out of this house. I already made plans with my next door neighbor who's bedroom shares a wall with mine and that night she's sleeping in her spare bedroom lmfao.

csrakate
Mar 17, 2010, 1:21 PM
I'm hoping things go according to plan, Rissa and that you have him back home safe and sound very soon!!!

FalconAngel
Mar 17, 2010, 2:45 PM
Good news for you both, then.

Is your Hubby Regular or reserves?

According to my Dad, a retired Nat. Guard MSGT, they have been reactivating some of the FL units to mobilize again, for the war.

Donkey_burger
Mar 17, 2010, 3:30 PM
WOOHOO!

I mean that in more ways than one!

DB :bipride:

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 5:33 PM
Good news for you both, then.

Is your Hubby Regular or reserves?

According to my Dad, a retired Nat. Guard MSGT, they have been reactivating some of the FL units to mobilize again, for the war.

He's active duty.

TwylaTwobits
Mar 17, 2010, 7:37 PM
Woot happy for you Rissa and for all the families with men and women coming home from Haiti.

Long Duck Dong
Mar 17, 2010, 7:48 PM
hopes that rissa has saved for a new bed, cos the old one may get worn out when hubby gets home

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 9:22 PM
hopes that rissa has saved for a new bed, cos the old one may get worn out when hubby gets home

Better not, we just bought that a few weeks before he left...LOL.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 17, 2010, 11:24 PM
lol Double and triple up on the vitamins and birth control, Babygirl. Slip some in his orange juice too...lol
Bad Cat

Canticle
Mar 18, 2010, 4:23 PM
Dances the dance with you Rissa (especially now I have my feet back) and sends you lots of happy sprinkles for your 'soul' cake. Hmm...I think you'll get what I mean...just...lots of love!

citystyleguy
Mar 18, 2010, 10:57 PM
beautiful news! ...and i shall pray that your man can stay by your side, now and forever!