PDA

View Full Version : to wax or not to wax

liverpoolspankee
Mar 16, 2010, 2:36 PM
Given that most young girls are made to wax/shave downstairs to pleased their men, do you think it is preferable for the receiving male to wax his legs and bottom to make him more attractive for entry? I do personally. Cant stand hairy bums

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 16, 2010, 2:40 PM
Young girls are Made to?? ooook....
If a person wants to wax or shave, that's cool. :}
Cat

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2010, 2:57 PM
Given that most young girls are made to wax/shave downstairs to pleased their men, do you think it is preferable for the receiving male to wax his legs and bottom to make him more attractive for entry? I do personally. Cant stand hairy bums

Made 2? U mus b kiddin.. pleasin peeps is 1 thing.. bein made 2 do things 2 please 'em quite 'notha..

..an made 2 do summat 2 please a guy.. o pulleeeeeeeeeeeze.... gimme a break..:eek::rolleyes:

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2010, 3:09 PM
Young girls are Made to?? ooook....
If a person wants to wax or shave, that's cool. :}
Cat

Yeah, I pretty much thought the same thing haha.

tenni
Mar 16, 2010, 4:33 PM
I think that women in North America are not made to but social pressure is there that they at least shave their pits. In some circles young women may feel social pressure to shave their pubs but I'm not sure if that there is a lot of pressure?

It seems that more guys are manscaping but if you didn't like my hairy legs or butt....I'd tell ya...too bad. I'm not doing anything like that for you...lol You may ask, but not demand.

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2010, 4:35 PM
I think that women in North America are not made to but social pressure is there that they at least shave their pits. In some circles young women may feel social pressure to landscape.

It seems that more guys are manscaping but if you didn't like my hairy legs or butt....I'd tell ya...too bad. I'm not doing anything like that for you...lol You may ask, but not demand.

Well...personally, I don't shave my pits because I feel that I have to or I won't be normal, I do because it's gross if I don't. Not only do I feel gross if I don't, but (I don't know if anyone else have noticed this, men or women) some people have a problem with underarm odor a lot faster when they have hair.

tenni
Mar 16, 2010, 5:25 PM
Rissa
I'd say that you think that it is gross because society has created that norm. I once was with a woman who didn't shave her pits. When we were starting to get intimate or somewhere along that line, I noticed her pits. Her comment was that she wasn't going to shave them. I said ok. I really hadn't been with a woman who did shave her pits. Since, I don't I thought that I could handle it. Funny thing is but the next time that we were together, she had shaved her pits....lol I just let it go. I don't know why she made such a statement previously. :rolleyes:

Well...personally, I don't shave my pits because I feel that I have to or I won't be normal, I do because it's gross if I don't. Not only do I feel gross if I don't, but (I don't know if anyone else have noticed this, men or women) some people have a problem with underarm odor a lot faster when they have hair.

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2010, 6:00 PM
Rissa
I'd say that you think that it is gross because society has created that norm. I once was with a woman who didn't shave her pits. When we were starting to get intimate or somewhere along that line, I noticed her pits. Her comment was that she wasn't going to shave them. I said ok. I really hadn't been with a woman who did shave her pits. Since, I don't I thought that I could handle it. Funny thing is but the next time that we were together, she had shaved her pits....lol I just let it go. I don't know why she made such a statement previously. :rolleyes:

Umm..no I'd say it's gross because I personally don't want to smell myself or feel hair rubbing around under my shirt lol.

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2010, 6:46 PM
Umm..no I'd say it's gross because I personally don't want to smell myself or feel hair rubbing around under my shirt lol.

Dusn matta the reason wy, Ris.. ratha hav me oxters hairless than all smelly n soggy n 'orrible ne time.. an it looks an feels eva so much betta... so its gross ok.. but wot dus Tenni kno.. he a lesser mortal ;) an not many a them undastand lookin glam an not chimp like:tong::bigrin:..

.. nuthin worse n cein a gorge girl wiv a sleeveless dress wiv bloody shrubbery growin outa from unda 'er arms.. no pride.. absolutely nun at all... jus glad it don happen often is all me sez...:tong:

xtopherix
Mar 16, 2010, 7:33 PM
I with the exception of mustaches and armpit hair, I personally don't mind if a girl has some hair, I guess I just don't have lot of grossed out feeling attached to pubic hair or leg hair or whatever. With guys, I prefer their upper body to be hairless, like mine, and as for anything below that, it really depends on the nature of the hair. If a guy has a carpet of guerrilla hair on his legs and/or ass (which I have seen many times), I'm immediately turned off, but a little hair here and there is never a big deal to me. I know I wouldn't want to shave anything that would be rubbing together a lot, *shudders* any amount of stubble down there is what's really gross to me.

dodgepeon96
Mar 16, 2010, 8:10 PM
Well in other societies and parts of the world the thought of shaving certain areas of the body is much different then it is in America. The shaving of the armpits, legs, and pubs on a girl is more or less thought of as personal hygiene. In the end it's up to the person if they want to maintain their body in that way. It is becoming more and more common that the men shave their pubic hair as well. The shaving of the chest and stomach area has been very common in America for a while. This is especially so for the guys who are body builders or who work out. As for shaving the legs and butt that is not something so common yet. I shave my butt just for my own satisfaction but as stated before the option to shave is definitely up to the person at hand. I myself do not enjoy looking at a girl who has body hair other then on her head of course. Much the same in a guy. I don't mind if the guy has the normal leg, arm, armpit, and facial hair but pubic hair is a turn off for me. As many have said before it's the society of which we live in that has made things that way.

daewoo69
Mar 16, 2010, 10:17 PM
I love being waxed front and back (back crack and sack)LOL
feels so smooth, and no stubble growth.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

mrscurious
Mar 16, 2010, 11:56 PM
I wax down south but I always leave hair around the lips for decoration. I think completely smooth looks like a child and I feel the same for a man. I prefer a man who is neatly trimmed but not hairless. I love playing with a mans hair while giving a bj or cuddling. As for pits. I shave for sure.

CuddlyKate
Mar 17, 2010, 6:39 AM
I once watched helplessly as someone not a million miiles away was slapped very hard in the face because she could not keep her big mouth shut when the girl she had been pursuing with some vigour turned out to have hair under her armpits. It was no more than she deserved.

What people do is their affair and is no reason to be rude about them.

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2010, 9:13 AM
I once watched helplessly as someone not a million miiles away was slapped very hard in the face because she could not keep her big mouth shut when the girl she had been pursuing with some vigour turned out to have hair under her armpits. It was no more than she deserved.

What people do is their affair and is no reason to be rude about them.

...:eek: shockin.. she deserved everythin she got..:rolleyes:

.. not 1a me betta mo's tho wos it, Kate? Me an me big gob..:(

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 9:16 AM
...:eek: shockin.. she deserved everythin she got..:rolleyes:

.. not 1a me betta mo's tho wos it, Kate? Me an me big gob..:(

LMFAO!!!!! priceless.

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2010, 9:31 AM
LMFAO!!!!! priceless.

.. huh.. glad ya finds it so funny.. moren me face did.. :(

.. wot she didn tellya is that me apologised.. it wos a spur a the moment thing.. got greeted wiv the reaction that if me didn p*** off me wud "get moren a f***in slap in face..":eek:

xtopherix
Mar 17, 2010, 11:00 AM
I wax down south but I always leave hair around the lips for decoration. I think completely smooth looks like a child and I feel the same for a man. I prefer a man who is neatly trimmed but not hairless. I love playing with a mans hair while giving a bj or cuddling. As for pits. I shave for sure.

Yeah, I totally agree. The whole completely hairless thing reminds me too much of pre-pubescence

Realist
Mar 17, 2010, 11:37 AM
My GF keeps herself totally smooth and she doesn't remind me of a kid at all! I don't care if she let's her pubes grow in, or not, it's her decision.

To each their own.

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2010, 12:07 PM
.. huh.. glad ya finds it so funny.. moren me face did.. :(

.. wot she didn tellya is that me apologised.. it wos a spur a the moment thing.. got greeted wiv the reaction that if me didn p*** off me wud "get moren a f***in slap in face..":eek:

well at least you apologized lol.

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2010, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I totally agree. The whole completely hairless thing reminds me too much of pre-pubescence

Wudn quite say that hun but kno wotyas gettin at..but for me not havin ne pubic hair wud take 'way a lotta the eroticism an sensitivity a the sexual act.. God me jus luffs fingies litely runnin through me pubes... so me always leaves jus a lil for max effect...:bigrin: