PDA

View Full Version : How does it feel when...

hunnybea
Mar 15, 2006, 2:04 PM
Sorry if either of these questions are repeats; I think I need practice on searching the message boards. That being said:

Boys and girls: What does it feel like to have a cock in your ass or pussy while having your cock/clit licked and sucked? Being fucked while my clit is being licked is my #1 fantasy. How can you not just cum immediately?? (or do you)?

Boys: Can you cum while being stimulated in your ass or on your nipples (or anywhere else :bigrin: ), without having your cock touched?

Feel free to answer either question or both in detail! :drool:

fillupbothholes
Mar 15, 2006, 2:59 PM
well toanswer from a males view the answer is yes I can with a cock in my ass..but just like anything the foreplay is the important part..if a guy gets me primed and ready I will cum with him inside me no problem..its even better if he brings a friend that I can take care of orally while he's doing his thing..makes me hot just saying it..well thats my answer :tong:

OralBradley
Mar 15, 2006, 3:08 PM
In that I have male plumbing, I cannot directly answer your queries but can give you my perspective:
My favorite sexual activity is licking a woman's while her pussy is filled with another man's cock. If he remains relatively still, he can enjoy the action while she has several orgasms. Then, he can with draw from her and fuck my mouth while his cock still rubs against her clit so we can all three come once again. I have cum this way several times without any direct contact to my cock.
I have attached a story about an especially good session of getting fucked by a guy. I like my ass-hole fingered while I am sucked, and have cum whioe getting fucked.
When my wife sucks on my nipples, I cannot keep my hand away from my cock, and she enjoys watching my JO while she does.

hunnybea
Mar 15, 2006, 3:54 PM
Mmmm thanks for the story, I'll have to print that and study it carefully... :bigrin:

ntek56
Mar 15, 2006, 10:33 PM
Hi Honeybea! It seems rare to find someone in our neck of the woods on this site,,,, welcome aboard! The contractions of the orgasm tend to tighten the anal sphincter and can be somewhat antiorgasmic if the cock or object is rather large or rigid. Lubrication has everything to do with anal sex IMHO. Personally, my most intense and gushing orgasms were while receiving a prostate massage by finger or toy. I have experienced prostatic orgasm while being fucked by another man. This is rather intense and long-lasting. It is my understanding that women also experience something similar during anal sex. For me, while receiving anal sex, my cock actually goes partially soft. The prostatic orgasm has nothing to do with the erection. Besides, I'm usually concentrating more on pleasing the giver. I've never had the opportunity to enjoy oral while simultaneously getting fucked. It seems to be a fantasy we share. ;)

smokey
Mar 16, 2006, 8:23 AM
I was with a guy a couple years ago and I went down on his ass with the intention of giving him a nice long ream job. Now he was already hot but he wasn't touching his cock or anything, but he had never been reamed before and promptly came...I was so disappointed, he had a nice fat dick and I was so looking forward to getting fucked by it. Oh well. :bigrin:

smokey
Mar 16, 2006, 8:27 AM
A couple years ago I picked up this guy and we were in bed and I went down on his ass with the intention of giving him a nice long ream job and he promptly came. Now granted the guy was pretty hot as it was but he was'nt playing with himself or nothing, he'd never been reamed before and the sensation sent him right over the top. Pity too he had a nice cock and I wanted to get fucked bad. Oh well. :bigrin:

sixtwo_260
Mar 16, 2006, 11:04 PM
I have no trouble cumming with a cock in my ass, in fact when it hits the right spot, i cum quickly. As soon as I cum i have to take it out, or it hurts.
I haven't had it yet, but I want to have my cock sucked while I'm getting fucked.
It's one of my all-time fave fantasies of licking a girls clit while she's getting fucked. I think that's got to be heaven on earth.