PDA

View Full Version : I love a man that is....

PrettyFlowingGown
Mar 15, 2010, 7:43 PM
I love a man who is sincere, shaven, sober and gentleman like when I'm dressed as a lady, and invites me up for a dance. I'll never say no, and what goes on in the bedroom later is the best part. I love being undressed by someone else. I love a man who takes off my silk slip, then spreads my legs and takes off my lacey silk pantis. So beautiful!!!

roy m cox
Mar 16, 2010, 1:44 AM
wow nice man you have ,, i just love that to when some one underseas me all i can say about that is "erfs" :tong:

goldenfinger
Mar 16, 2010, 1:57 AM
I love a man who is sincere, shaven, sober and gentleman like when I'm dressed as a lady, and invites me up for a dance. I'll never say no, and what goes on in the bedroom later is the best part. I love being undressed by someone else. I love a man who takes off my silk slip, then spreads my legs and takes off my lacey silk pantis. So beautiful!!!

You want all that in one man, are you not asking too much:bigrin::bigrin:

ganix22
Mar 16, 2010, 3:19 AM
I have to agree there is just something so sensual when someones else undresses you, not to mention less awkward. I feel like when I have to do it myself I am being to forward, it's more fun having someone else unravel your secrets.

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2010, 12:42 PM
.... me dad...:bigrin: