PDA

View Full Version : Who is in control

goldenfinger
Mar 13, 2010, 4:39 AM
Some time ago she told me that she had a conversation with some of her friends about sex, when one of them said, I hate it when he ask me, “what would you like me to do”. Some of the other girls said, “I don’t like it either”,I just want the man to take control and do “it”.So, she told me too that she didn’t like it when I asked her what she wanted me to do. I know nothing last forever, so there goes the sensitive man from the 80’s and 90’s.
So when I asked her, does that mean I don’t have to ask you when I want to take control, to which said, just control yourself.(Confused)
So, who is in control in your bedroom and why.:eek::bigrin:

void()
Mar 13, 2010, 7:51 AM
I tend to be dominate, even when submissive. It is my choice to submit or not. So, most of the time control rests with me. Thank you for providing insightful food for thought. :)

Karasel
Mar 13, 2010, 9:25 AM
I don't mind if someone asks me what I want them to do, for the first few times. But once we do get to know eachothers' likes and dislikes it would be annoying if they still ask me.

I tend to be a switch, depends on my mood really. Sometimes I like to dominate, sometimes I like to be dominated.

still_shy
Mar 13, 2010, 9:36 AM
I'm the same way. I don't like it when my husband asks me what I want him to do...I just want him to do it!! I prefer to be somewhat submissive (in a sense) and let him control our sex life. He's so good at it :) I know he thinks he's being considerate by asking but things are just better if he goes with his instincts.

xtopherix
Mar 13, 2010, 10:31 AM
I very much prefer to be submissive, which means that when my partner and I are deciding what to do in the bedroom, I might have an idea of the sort of things I want, but it looses the effect when I have to ask for it. When given the option, I'd rather they had their way with me and do what they as opposed to asking me what I want. If I'm telling them what to do, I don't feel very submissive; it's like a game, so regardless what happens before or after and we both have to play our part.

*jeannie*
Mar 13, 2010, 10:51 AM
being submissive, i need the other person(s) to just have it as he/she/they please. as long as he/she/they are happy, i am happy. :)

to ask me what i want he/she/they to do or what i want to do to him/her/them just places me in the dominant role against my will and shuts me down immediately and completely. i simply cannot be the one in charge.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
I usually tend to be the aggressor, but I prefer a man that is large and in charge, and knows exactly what to do without having to ask me for it. Unless its a situation of me wanting the person to tell me what to do, because vocalizing their wants/desires are a big turn on for them. Many people are like that, and for some, it turns Them on too to be told what their lover wants. :}
For me personally, I just want to have a lover thaqt makes me howl to the four winds. Just git er done! lol
Cat

MarieDelta
Mar 13, 2010, 12:55 PM
I'm a switch , meaning I don't care who is in control so much.

That being said I am a big fan of discussions about sex being held away from the bedroom. People (even you subs) know what they want.

The easy answer for her would be to say "I want you to take control" or "Do with me what you please , Ma'am (Sir.)"

All that being said we all have desires, wants, and things we think are hot(and things we'd rather not think about.) These things should be in evidence by the time you wind up in bed.

FWIW:

Not all women want to be controlled and not all men want to control either. Being a "top" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_%28BDSM%29) in bed doesn't make you top everywhere in their lives and sometimes it doesn't even mean more than that you were top for that session.

Talk about what you want - hey, who knows you might even get it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 13, 2010, 1:02 PM
Marie, I wanna bits the buttons off of your shirt and cast it aside, to rip your bra open with my savage teeth to find the tender, succulant buds waiting underneath, pert and stiff and waiting there for me to lick, bite, and suckle and..
OH SHIT! Is this thing ON????? lol:eek:
Bad Cat:bigrin:

MarieDelta
Mar 13, 2010, 1:45 PM
Marie, I wanna bits the buttons off of your shirt and cast it aside, to rip your bra open with my savage teeth to find the tender, succulant buds waiting underneath, pert and stiff and waiting there for me to lick, bite, and suckle and..

ohhhhh! good bad Cat!

(I would soooo let you :bigrin:)

:tong:

Donkey_burger
Mar 13, 2010, 2:34 PM

Oh, now I'm horny!

DB :bipride:

chook
Mar 13, 2010, 4:42 PM
Well in my bedroom I'M in total control........I do everything the wife tells me to with no questions asked :smilies15

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2010, 4:47 PM

LMFAO

Ohhhh Cat...Cat Cat Cat...whatever will we do with you...

I can think of a NUMBER of things...but besides that...lol.

Doggie_Wood
Mar 13, 2010, 5:14 PM
Cat & Marie - am I invited? I've go my camera ready and I'm half nedik already :bigrin: :tong:

MarieDelta
Mar 13, 2010, 7:32 PM
Cat & Marie - am I invited? I've go my camera ready and I'm half nedik already :bigrin: :tong:

Honey , always

. But leave out the camera...

goldenfinger
Mar 16, 2010, 2:22 AM
Interesting answers.Must clean out the wardrobe of all 80's and 90's "sensitive' clothes. So from now.I I don't like to hear her saying "NOOOO".:bigrin::eek: