PDA

View Full Version : groups

liverpoolspankee
Mar 12, 2010, 12:38 PM
Have you ever had to serve a group sexually? If so, how many? How did you feel about it? I ended up with 4 lads once. I don't think i'll ever feel more vulnerable. Intense pressure to perform i remember. Dry mouth cos of nerves at the start, lockjaw at the end. I still think about it though.

UnusualCouple
Mar 12, 2010, 1:02 PM
Have you ever had to serve a group sexually? If so, how many? How did you feel about it? I ended up with 4 lads once. I don't think i'll ever feel more vulnerable. Intense pressure to perform i remember. Dry mouth cos of nerves at the start, lockjaw at the end. I still think about it though.

O yes once in a club in Holland.... 24 men and me and Dyke van Dyck handing out the condoms and obviously counting heads (so to speak) That was some evening I ached for days but smiled constantly;)
Phystikat x

welickit
Mar 12, 2010, 1:21 PM
When we play strip poker, after everyone is naked the dealing keeps going. At that point there are no clothes to be lost so the winner gets to tell the person who lost what they must do to service someone. It is a two minute penalty. Fun way to spend a rainy afternoon.

hudson9
Mar 12, 2010, 4:03 PM
Never have, but have to admit it inspires some fantasies... as does Welickit's poker game... (!)
:tongue:

dickhand
Mar 16, 2010, 6:45 AM
I have never " had " to . I have serviced 4 guys at a gathering because I wanted to . Enjoyed every bit of it !

Musings
Mar 16, 2010, 7:55 AM
I haven't yet but the idea is a fantasy of mine as well.

ohbimale
Mar 16, 2010, 3:00 PM
Serviced a M/F couple once. We all enjoyed it a lot. Would like to service a group of guys of 3 or more at once...perhaps some day. :male::flag2::male:

pabicur27
Mar 17, 2010, 12:26 AM
It is a fantasy of mine to "perform" for a group.

bensonhurstbiguy
Mar 17, 2010, 12:48 AM
I've done a threesome and a foursome. The threesome was a lot of fun, I was the youngest of the three guys and definitely played that card. Hehe.

The foursome was hot, but unfortunately I think I was not. Was just so nervous about the whole thing, I don't think I had quite as much fun as I should have (and the other three guys did).

Also had a threeway with my girlfriend and another guy once, but the guy was the nervous one and ended up doing nothing. Before long my girlfriend and I said screw it and just focused on each other. We had fun anyway, lol.