PDA

View Full Version : spanking parties

liverpoolspankee
Mar 12, 2010, 12:29 PM
Hi there.

Given the nature of this site here's a question. If you had to be spanked by a boy or a girl, which would you choose if you had to? Who would be more severe?

UnusualCouple
Mar 12, 2010, 1:05 PM
Hi there.

Given the nature of this site here's a question. If you had to be spanked by a boy or a girl, which would you choose if you had to? Who would be more severe?

I'd go for the girl, she'd be more sexualy severe. Sorry guys but I once let Dyke van Dyck spank me with a cane and he missed my butt completely - OUCHH - but I forgave him .... eventually
Phystikat x

newyorker
Mar 12, 2010, 2:09 PM
I would like to be spanked by a man. I have been spanked by a woman and it was real nice. She then did me with a strap-on. Also nice. But I want to experience the real thing. Being spanked by a man then having him have his way with me is a fantasy which I'd like to have come true. Not into being hurt...but a nice glow on my cheeks sounds nice.

nbboy1123
Mar 12, 2010, 9:24 PM
Will Debbie be doing the hand made invites to the "ass slapping party?" :)

bgorma
Mar 12, 2010, 9:52 PM
Still waiting to have my first spanking expirience! But I think it would be a male,w.the teacher /student fantacy.Anyone in Chicago,if you want to be the first to have me bare assed over your lap,lets go.