PDA

View Full Version : New member

GuyInDs
Mar 9, 2010, 5:23 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Dan and I am glad I found this site. I am 41 years old and have been actively bi since I was 19. Have a great day everyone.

thatcher29
Mar 9, 2010, 7:06 PM
Welcome Dan. Hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of new friends. Are you in New Orleans? A city like none other.

GuyInDs
Mar 9, 2010, 7:21 PM
I do not live in New Orleans, but I go there from time to time. Very fun place

Billys_gurl
Mar 9, 2010, 7:29 PM
Welcome to our world! It's a fun place here, though some people aren't nice. If you see comments about trolls those are the meanies. Best to put them on ignore so you don't have to red it all. All in all though the people here are sweet, honest, and always ready to help if you have a problem.

Donkey_burger
Mar 9, 2010, 9:13 PM
Welcome to our world! It's a fun place here, though some people aren't nice. If you see comments about trolls those are the meanies. Best to put them on ignore so you don't have to red it all. All in all though the people here are sweet, honest, and always ready to help if you have a problem.

I have to second this. Welcome!

DB :bipride:

Realist
Mar 9, 2010, 9:21 PM
Welcome home, Dan!

Billy's girl pretty well covered it.

onewhocares
Mar 10, 2010, 1:12 AM
Here is a big ole WELCOME from Massachusetts hope you enjoy the site.

Belle

citystyleguy
Mar 10, 2010, 1:26 AM
a very warm welcome from not so sunny at the moment l.a.; great site with great people and loads of helpful information!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 10, 2010, 2:21 AM
Please please tell us that you have that delicioius LA accent? lol I still have a bit of my Miss accent..:} Welcome to the family Sugar. Kick back, thow yer shoes on the flow, and just be at home here with us. :}
Silly Cat

GuyInDs
Mar 10, 2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks for making me feel welcome. Cat, if u were wondering about a cajun accent, then the answer is no I do not have that one:( sorry. I do have a Southern accent that does come out from time to time, lol. Any way, thanks again, have a great day

12voltman59
Mar 10, 2010, 10:29 AM
Weclome Dan--I hope you come to like the place.

What part of La Louisian do ya live?? I am not famliar with that town.

I used to spend a fair amount of time in Louisiana when I was younger---mostly going to NOLA---but I have spent a litttle bit of time in Baton Rouge and Layfayette, too. It has been years now though since my last visits to those places and its been awhile since my last trip to Naw'leans--it was at least four or five years before Katrina hit.

I do like the Cajun culture----very much fun. Sure do love the music and the food.

Once again---welcome.

GuyInDs
Mar 10, 2010, 5:57 PM
Denham Springs is just east of Baton Rouge. Have a great day!:)