PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!

rissababynta
Mar 6, 2010, 10:02 AM
My husband has been gone for over a month, and I haven't spoken to him on the phone in 4 weeks. I'm so unhappy right now. Just felt like sharing my pissiness with everyone...cause I am NOT having a happy go lucky day today...

Hayley Kim
Mar 6, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hier,
I am so sorry to hear you are unhappy. Saw no replies to your letter so thought I would do the honour of being the first. I am always here to have a chat
LOVE
HAYLEY KIM:female:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 6, 2010, 12:57 PM
I know its hard Sweet Rissa, but he'll get to you when he can Babygirl. Communications over there right now are really bad, and its quite possible that he cant out to call you at all.
Chin up Sweets, he'll contact you when he is able. :} Hugggzzzz
PS EEgie says Hi Auntie Ritha. LOL
Cat

Billys_gurl
Mar 6, 2010, 2:34 PM
Rissa I am sorry to hear your day is bad. I am sure he is dying to hear your sweet voice in his again, too. Have faith, he will call you as soon as he is able and it will be all better.

Donkey_burger
Mar 6, 2010, 2:36 PM
Out of morbid curiosity and concern, what is going with your husband that he can't call you?

DB :flag4:

rissababynta
Mar 6, 2010, 3:06 PM
He is in Haiti DB, and they don't have phone or internet communication set up for the guys yet. But they have a company phone that they said all the guys could use from time to time and a handful of the other soldiers have working cell phones with them that they have let other soldiers use when they couldn't use the company phone. So...really I don't know what is wrong with him right now not calling me. It was just in the news that 6 people who were sent there at the same time as he left from the same division he is a part of caught malaria. I was assured that if he was sick, I would be told. But then someone else who knows more about this life told me that if he was sick and he wasn't dying, then they wouldn't get me involved. They would just try to treat the situation as best they could there. THAT so does not help by the way...

rissababynta
Mar 6, 2010, 5:47 PM
OH my God the timing! I just got off of the phone with him! He's been working his ass off. He told me that if I send him a phone he could use he'll call me everyday when he has a chance so he doesn't have to track down someone with a phone. Thank goodness he's ok. Whew. Ok, I feel better now haha.

innaminka
Mar 6, 2010, 6:11 PM
:):):):)

Send him that phone.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 6, 2010, 6:16 PM
Net 10 phone with 300 minutes, $35 bucks..:}
Cheap Cat

rissababynta
Mar 6, 2010, 6:46 PM
Net 10 phone with 300 minutes, $35 bucks..:}
Cheap Cat

LOL well, I have to go and actually get him a Verizon wireless global plan in order for him to talk. Any other phone has been having problems over there or it straight up has not worked at all. It's gonna be a nice hunk of money out of our pockets to do this but...sigh...what the hell I might as well.

Donkey_burger
Mar 6, 2010, 11:30 PM
OH my God the timing! I just got off of the phone with him! He's been working his ass off. He told me that if I send him a phone he could use he'll call me everyday when he has a chance so he doesn't have to track down someone with a phone. Thank goodness he's ok. Whew. Ok, I feel better now haha.

Oh, goody!

DB :flag3:

TwylaTwobits
Mar 7, 2010, 10:47 AM
Aww hugs Rissa, glad you heard from him. Good luck with getting him a phone.

Karasel
Mar 7, 2010, 11:26 AM
LOL well, I have to go and actually get him a Verizon wireless global plan in order for him to talk. Any other phone has been having problems over there or it straight up has not worked at all. It's gonna be a nice hunk of money out of our pockets to do this but...sigh...what the hell I might as well.

There's these blackberry tours, I think they are for global use. I know there is one type of Blackberry out there for global use, I just can't really remember the name. I'm pretty sure it's Blackberry Tour.

Anyway they get really good reception and is sturdy. .. I don't think they can send pictures, though. And they're pretty expensive.

rissababynta
Mar 7, 2010, 11:27 AM
Aww hugs Rissa, glad you heard from him. Good luck with getting him a phone.

I'm actually on the phone with verizon right now. I think he's gonna be surprised when he opens his package and finds a droid...

nbboy1123
Mar 7, 2010, 6:13 PM
Sending my wishes that he's wishing upon the same star as you! I know he thinks of you every day as much as you do of him!

Billys_gurl
Mar 7, 2010, 7:41 PM
:bounce: YAY RISSA!!!! So glad he's okay and here's to talking to him as often as he can call!!!!!!:rotate: