PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Danny Ocho
Mar 5, 2010, 1:27 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel and I'm here to find myself. I'm not too big on introductions, so let me start out.

First of all, I'm bisexual.

That's out of the way, this is about me:

- I'm a graphic designer

- I love playing fantasy football and I support the Tennessee Titans.

- I love college football and proudly support my team, the Alabama Crimson Tide.

- I like listening to classic rock, some hip-hop (mostly anti-autotune stuff, and I listen to heavy metal. I don't enjoy pop and electro music all that much.

- I'm a libertarian and I don't support Obama's policies and I know that I will receive criticism of my political views. I'm an outspoken person and I say things to get off my chest when there's something I like or dislike. I support the War on Terrorism, I'm for capitalism, I'm for the fair tax, and so on.

I'm here to find myself, you know, find your identity. I only confessed to two people about my bisexuality (one of my friends and my sister) and I'm afraid to fully come out because of judgment and fears of being disowned by my friends and family.

Some personal shit and I might be embarrassed, but since this is a bisexual forum, fuck it. TBFH, I get aroused by male and female feet. I've licked both sexes' feet and I enjoyed it. Also, I've sucked dick twice in my life: One time in a pool 10 years ago and on a waterbead when the person's sleeping. I never had pussy because I'm not all attracted to it or tried it but I did suck a boob and it wasn't too bad. I'm mostly attracted to men more than women, that's probably how I was made. :/

I don't know if that's a little too much information.

I'm just wanting to find myself and make friends and some enemies in the process.

Anyways, I'm here and I hope to meet you all soon.

MarieDelta
Mar 5, 2010, 9:09 AM
Welcome Danny!

http://www.myspacebrand.com/graphics/welcome/_img/welcome123.gif

Realist
Mar 5, 2010, 9:35 AM
Welcome, Danny

You will find those who agree with you, some that won't. There'll be some real pain in the asses, too. As everywhere else, there's the trolls, as well. But, you may find the love of your life here, too................I did, in 2008!

My advice is, do and say what you feel is best for you and ignore those who are abrasive to you. No matter who you are, you are subject to find others who you will enjoy communicating with and you might even meet a few.

Good luck and again, welcome.

darkeyes
Mar 5, 2010, 11:20 AM
Welcum sweets.. yep..ya'll recive a few slaggins for how ya think ok.. an so ya shud.. don mean that nasty jus that in 'ere no 1 is immune 2 a gud bollokkin for wot they believe an wot they say.. pikked up sevral things wich me cud hav go atya now for:tong:, but this is neitha time or place. Equally don b afraid a havin a rite go at ne 1 else, me included.. sum can take it betta than othas but it can b gr8 fun.. enjoy an b happy.:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 5, 2010, 11:39 AM
Hey Danny. Welcome Home, and welcome to finding you. :}
Pop into chat and see us sometime, get to know people, there are some fantastic ones here. And we have a couple of PITA's too.. Pains In The Ass, but you'll be able to see who is whom in that aspect, so just hit the iggy button for them.
Again, Welcome Sweetie.
Cat
Everybodys feline

Donkey_burger
Mar 6, 2010, 1:23 AM
As was said above, we have @$$h01e$ here, but I think that's true of any forum. Moderation is ONLY used as last resort, so you WILL use the iggy button from time to time. Don't worry, tho, my buddy list is more than double my iggy list.

If you haven't already, and if you feel comfortable doing so, fill out your profile/"personal ad" with what you just put here.

Otherwise, welcome to the family.

DB :bipride: