PDA

View Full Version : Sighs

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 3, 2010, 9:40 PM
Well ya'll..wish me luck tomorrow. I go in to my Doc to see when and if they are ready to do my surgery. I know its kind of TMI (Too Much Information) but I have a Fibroid tumor the size of a golf ball sitting at the back of my uterus and its causing some serious female probs, so..a hysterectomy is more'n likely due. Altho I'm not too keen on being laid up for 6 to 8 weeks, I Will be immensely happy to get rid of a 5 month Menstrual
cycle! Grrrrrrr. (Any woman who has experianced this during menopause is
nodding in agreement with me right now...lol)
Anyway, wish me luck that they will get on the ball and finally take care of this prob for me, so I can get back to the business of being the fiesty, playful, teasingly flirty Cat that you all know..lol:cool:;)
Hugs all. :}
Yer Cat.

Realist
Mar 3, 2010, 9:53 PM
Oh Cat, they'll have you back firing on all cylinders in nothing flat. That's one of the few good things about living in this era, the doctors can do miracles, now! Me and my GF will be thinking of you, tomorrow. Good luck!

Doggie_Wood
Mar 3, 2010, 9:54 PM
Good luck to you Cat - health and healing prayers and energy will be sent your direction.

Love
Doggie :doggie:

TwylaTwobits
Mar 3, 2010, 9:56 PM
Good luck, honey. May the Goddess watch over you and guide the healing hands of the doctors as they work to make you better. Many hugs and warm vibes to my favorite pussy.

12voltman59
Mar 3, 2010, 9:57 PM
Good luck Cat----I am sure all will be fine.

Take care of yourself in the next week or so while ya heal up!

AdamKadmon43
Mar 3, 2010, 10:17 PM
I hope and trust that all will go well for you Cat.

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2010, 10:38 PM
*massive boobie huggles* I love you Cat. I'm sure everything will be fine and I wish you the best of luck. Keep me posted on how things go sweetness.

Donkey_burger
Mar 3, 2010, 10:51 PM
Cat,

I've watched you from afar for a while, and, while I don't know whether I've responded to any of your threads, I appreciate you. I hope you have a smooth, uneventful, speedy recovery!

DB :bipride:

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 3, 2010, 10:55 PM
Cat, Hey GF my prayers are with u and u are a strong woman i know that u will bounce back in do time. Your the best Cat and one of my most Fav Chatters.

Big Hugs N Kisses

SweetJuices37

FalconAngel
Mar 3, 2010, 11:00 PM
Good luck. I am sure everything will turn out fine.

:grouphug:

Rudy75
Mar 3, 2010, 11:04 PM
Good Luck Cat!

I know you'll get through this OK.

Meow!

onewhocares
Mar 3, 2010, 11:52 PM
Oh Sweetness...I know it is not going to be easy, but I know that you are going to be even better than ever. The docs are gonna get you into the best shape ever. New and improved with a whole new zest for life. I know...been there.

Belle

Canticle
Mar 4, 2010, 1:57 AM
Good luck Cat and may the healing thoughts which are truly meant, be with you throughout this time.

darkeyes
Mar 4, 2010, 3:42 AM
Jus u go an get seen 2 Cat me darlin'.. an tell quackface 2 sortya! Cant hav our luffly Cat wiv golf balls in 'er for gudness sake.. fingies x'd forya hun.. luffya lots an oodles a huggles betta! *snogs*:)

still_shy
Mar 4, 2010, 8:42 AM
Sweetie, I don't think there's anything I could say that hasn't already been said here! Just know that you have friends who are pulling for you and wishing for a speedy recovery :) mmmuuuuuaaaaahhh!

ironwood
Mar 4, 2010, 10:20 AM
Good luck and everything will be fine.Hope for a speedy recovery

void()
Mar 4, 2010, 3:37 PM
Void hugs.

"Be better quick dahlin."

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 4, 2010, 5:56 PM
Thank you immensely, Guys and Gals. I was refered to a surgeon today and will be seeing her on the 17th for scheduling, so we'll see where we go from here.
Cat (who is Suppose to be patiant, but isnt)