PDA

View Full Version : This one is for the Bi males (Sorry Ladys) Have you had a hot load in your rear

daewoo69
Mar 3, 2010, 10:40 AM
Hi all , just a question, Have any of you guys had a hot load in the rear. Did you fell it, and would you do it again if you had the chance.

As I am planning with another couple we know.
:tongue::bibounce::bibounce:

dkw181
Mar 3, 2010, 11:18 AM
Yes to both questions. I s a feeling of being full & wonderful to see & feel your partner tremble with pleasure!!

llllllllll
Mar 3, 2010, 11:21 AM
why would you ask this question of just the men? womens rears are no load zones? damn better tell my wife

12voltman59
Mar 3, 2010, 11:34 AM
I do agree ya should have allowed the ladies to respond too.

I do like the feeling of having a load back there--but obviously---you need to make as certain you can that whoever you let do that is "safe"----otherwise it is not worth it to take the chance needless to say.

A few minutes of pleasure is hardly worth the rest of your life lived dealing with a death sentence disease--and one that once it sets in---is one unpleasant as hell way to die.

Sorry to rain on the parade----but we do need to consider such a potential.

Hephaestion
Mar 3, 2010, 11:53 AM
A hot load in my ear you say? Yes, this is known as aural sex but it leaves you slightly deaf and makes you confuse what people say.

foreverbi
Mar 3, 2010, 12:40 PM
Yes I have had it many times. Sometimes I feel the load & sometimes I don't, but I LOVE it either way.:2cents:

chick_a_dee
Mar 3, 2010, 12:58 PM
Yes and I enjoy it every time.;)

FalconAngel
Mar 3, 2010, 1:02 PM

I do like the feeling of having a load back there--but obviously---you need to make as certain you can that whoever you let do that is "safe"----otherwise it is not worth it to take the chance needless to say.

A few minutes of pleasure is hardly worth the rest of your life lived dealing with a death sentence disease--and one that once it sets in---is one unpleasant as hell way to die.

I'm with Volty on that.

It does feel good and if it were not for the health risks these days, I would absolutely do it again.

open2both
Mar 3, 2010, 1:52 PM
Who hasn't????

Donkey_burger
Mar 3, 2010, 2:08 PM

Be sure to use condoms every single time, whether or not your partner has been tested, and if you have anal sex (straight or not), then it's a good idea to be tested for STD's once a year even if you don't think you're at risk.

DB :bipride:

daewoo69
Mar 3, 2010, 6:44 PM
We are getting tested for STD's, Before we consider going ahead. We just curious if the male feels it. As i know my wife does.

Donkey_burger
Mar 3, 2010, 10:44 PM
We are getting tested for STD's, Before we consider going ahead. We just curious if the male feels it. As i know my wife does.

Aw, good thing! You are a person to look up to!

DB :bipride:

roy m cox
Mar 4, 2010, 1:49 AM
oh gods yes i love the feeling of a nice hot lode theirs just nothing like it :male::male:= fun :bigrin:

mariersa
Mar 4, 2010, 3:21 AM
GEEZ: another sexulist thread

The Thread Killer