PDA

View Full Version : would you rather....

hot29bim
Mar 2, 2010, 3:24 PM
This is for the bi guys

Would you rather be with:

a) another guy
b) a shemale
c) women with a strap-on
d) mixed group

void()
Mar 2, 2010, 3:46 PM
Can I input another option?

My wife, the woman I love without strap-on, and my male lover. I'll take the middle happily. :) Sorry to be an odd ball.

gcc9696
Mar 2, 2010, 4:01 PM
A,...wait B,...no C,....Hmmm maybe D...All of the above!!!!

EdofK
Mar 2, 2010, 4:03 PM
I agree with all of the above. Sounds like fun.:bibounce:

enjoypeps
Mar 2, 2010, 4:18 PM
Well iwould like to put my 2cents in..she male oh ya!but I believe all would be fun to try:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 2, 2010, 6:48 PM
Oops, I did the poll before reading it was just for Bi Guys...I voted for mixed group, Sorry Darlin..
Bad Cat

Volley
Mar 2, 2010, 8:36 PM
:bibounce: All of the above!!:tongue:

oldcalhippie
Mar 2, 2010, 8:46 PM
I dont know that Id want to be in a mixed group ,I might feel embarassed. I would give my left ball If my wife would get off on useing a strapon on me. Some shemales are really really good looking but really, I think Id like to go one on one with a talented,well hung guy. Just once.....and awhile.:bigrin:

oldcalhippie
Mar 2, 2010, 8:48 PM
Maybe the best answer is "all of the above"

tenni
Mar 2, 2010, 9:26 PM
Considering that most of us are suppose to be bi, I'd rather be with a chic or a guy...or maybe both. I have no interest in shemales nor chics with strap ons.

jem_is_bi
Mar 2, 2010, 11:11 PM
(A) for me.
such an easy test.

But, why no "none of the above"
Yes, I still choose (A).

citystyleguy
Mar 3, 2010, 12:49 AM
...sorry, on the down side tonight; and while i would take the third option anytime, i'm missing my guy real bad, in the last few weeks especially!

darkeyes
Mar 3, 2010, 4:22 AM
For me, bi sex is just another kink.

Pasa

*Keeps duck tape stuk well over 'er cyber gob an mitts tied behind 'er bak.*

*Types wiv 'er nose*

void()
Mar 3, 2010, 5:28 AM
Eyes Fran's talented nose ... ponders means of profit. Settles on having a cupa tea instead.

"I ought to be gazing at my navel. Bad Fran, make me watch torture videos and Oprah, oh wait ..."

darkeyes
Mar 3, 2010, 9:10 AM
Eyes Fran's talented nose ... ponders means of profit. Settles on having a cupa tea instead.

"I ought to be gazing at my navel. Bad Fran, make me watch torture videos and Oprah, oh wait ..."

2 p's in cuppa me luffly;)... an wud nev ev makeya wotch Oprah... only do that 2 them me don like...:bigrin:

Boomer0248
Mar 3, 2010, 1:10 PM
I'm thinking b and c at the same time

cliffml
Mar 3, 2010, 5:22 PM
I'd like to be with another guy and a shemale...mmmmmm.

bistraightpat
Mar 3, 2010, 6:04 PM
That's a really tough one for me. because a man has his own charm but with a shemale you have the best of both worlds. And a woman with a strap on is just sexy. I did a mix. It's too hard to pick one!!

jimisbi
Mar 5, 2010, 8:05 PM
I would rather be with a shemale than anyone else.