PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Text Game

TheBisexualProfessor
Mar 1, 2010, 11:53 AM
In my previous thread I shared a great dream that I had the other day that included my hot wife, Dianna, and three other guys. She loved it when I shared it while I fingered her, and she had what appeared to be a mind-blowing orgasm! I dearly love watching her squirm when I'm pleasuring her body AND her fantasy-filled mind.

This morning I invented a game for us to play. Last night we watched the movie, and Dianna said that if she were a lesbian she'd definitely go for one of the actresses. So this morning I texted and told her she had to answer with a one-letter reply to this question: "If you can imagine yourself licking her nipple, reply with N, her pussy, reply with P, both then reply with B and if none of the above, reply with 0."

Well, she replied with a strong B -- both! Oh, many, I've been hard every since and am finding it difficult to get my work done!

For those struggling to find ways to share your bi side with a spouse, keep at it. These little forays into fantasy and fun have served us well!

Karasel
Mar 1, 2010, 4:19 PM
That's a pretty hot story.

glads things are going well for you.