PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to get on your birthday?

Fegen
Feb 27, 2010, 9:41 AM
On my birthday I like to get full cut nylon panties. It thrills me
when others ask me and I tell them and then they respond
in this manner. Sometimes I send other friends panties as well
on their birthdays. I especially like Vanity Full full cut nylon
with lace inserts on the sides in all colors --- also Dixie Belle,
Carol, Smart Fit, etc. I wear silky panties just about 24/7
for the feel and sexual arousal they give me. I love it!
Also like to stroke my cock with panties and get off that way
and the sensation when I cum is always terrific.

Would like to hear from other panty wearers and lovers.

69luvr
May 21, 2010, 3:08 PM
On my birthday I like to get full cut nylon panties. It thrills me
when others ask me and I tell them and then they respond
in this manner. Sometimes I send other friends panties as well
on their birthdays. I especially like Vanity Full full cut nylon
with lace inserts on the sides in all colors --- also Dixie Belle,
Carol, Smart Fit, etc. I wear silky panties just about 24/7
for the feel and sexual arousal they give me. I love it!
Also like to stroke my cock with panties and get off that way
and the sensation when I cum is always terrific.

Would like to hear from other panty wearers and lovers.

I'd love to get a date with a beautiful CD and go to a XXX movie and make out!

Canticle
May 21, 2010, 5:15 PM
Well on my birthday. I like to get money, but I don't anymore, but what I do is take myself out to town.....buy more clothes and go to the coffee shop, which I frequent and order a hot chocolate, with whipped cream and chocolate flake and I will have an elephant's foot, which is the name the locals call the huge cream puffs. A cream puff is an enormous cake made from choux pastry and filled with cream and covered in chocolate. In 2008, I had two of them.......and still I lose weight.

This year, I shall have an all day breakfast and an elephant's foot.......and I will blow some money on something.....something for me.....cos I deserve it.

Wrenn
May 21, 2010, 5:22 PM
I like chocolates and roses for my birthday as well as being taken out to a nice steak dinner.

FalconAngel
May 21, 2010, 5:28 PM
I feel that I should answer this question, since my birthday is coming up on the Solstice.

I like to get things that I can use (I am practical that way); stuff for the bike, the Craft, gift certificates/cards are good and money works really well, too. And I always want sex.:bigrin:

Canticle
May 21, 2010, 6:30 PM
The company of good friends and a drink or some dinner together.

I do not wear women's underwear and I do not want to wear it or have sex with any man that does.

You remind me of a man......oops...wrong thread.....:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 21, 2010, 6:34 PM
The company of good friends and a drink or some dinner together

ABSOlutely! This is one of the best ways to spend one's birthday, surrounded by friends, lover's and family! Huge BBQ cookout, or like we did last year, gathering at a small Karaoke watering hole and just enjoying ourselves to the fullest. That's the best present I could even get! :bigrin:
Simplistic Cat

darkeyes
May 21, 2010, 8:25 PM
..not sayin.. cept that me knos wot it is.. an me gettin it a few years lata than me 1ce hoped...:bigrin:

Canticle
May 21, 2010, 9:01 PM
..not sayin.. cept that me knos wot it is.. an me gettin it a few years lata than me 1ce hoped...:bigrin:

Granny knickers???????

Ducks and runs for cover..........:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bi grin:

darkeyes
May 21, 2010, 9:08 PM
Granny knickers???????

Ducks and runs for cover..........:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bi grin:

Lollllllllllllllllllll... hav a few years fore me ev needs them Canticle ya cheeky cow.. memba both me grans in ther knickers.. an the day me ev wears owt like them... is the day Kate gets handed the pillow an told.. "smother.."

.. can assure ya knickers will play no part woteva in Fran's birfday this year..;):tong:

mikey3000
May 21, 2010, 10:42 PM
Ask me tomorrow!!!

onewhocares
May 21, 2010, 10:50 PM
Ask me tomorrow!!!

Well Mikey...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hope you get what you wish.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 21, 2010, 11:43 PM
Happy Birthday Darlin! Pecks to your...cheek...lol
Cat

raistkit
May 22, 2010, 12:28 AM
steel toed boots, and a smile on raist's face.

Canticle
May 22, 2010, 1:59 AM
Lollllllllllllllllllll... hav a few years fore me ev needs them Canticle ya cheeky cow.. memba both me grans in ther knickers.. an the day me ev wears owt like them... is the day Kate gets handed the pillow an told.. "smother.."

.. can assure ya knickers will play no part woteva in Fran's birfday this year..;):tong:

He He.....knew that would get a response :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:;)

Happy Birthday Mikey!

YottaByte8472
May 22, 2010, 2:09 AM
The company of good friends and a drink or some dinner together.

Me too. Probably in the form of a poker night.

Poker + Whiskey = Either a really good time or a really bad time :2cents:

chook
May 22, 2010, 2:46 AM

I'm gunna send you a new jet engine for that industrial strength vibrator for your next birthday Fran :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 22, 2010, 1:20 PM
Actually, Antonio Bandaras and Billy Zane and Catherine Zeta Jones(all being like 15 years younger) would be a Very nice Bday present indeed! lol
Silly Cat

mikey3000
May 22, 2010, 1:28 PM
Thanks all!! Tonight my wife is stealing me away to Niagara Falls for dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant, followed by a night of dirty, sexy fun at a nice hotel. :bigrin: Woo hoo!!! And she's packin' all the appropriate toys too. I better top up my fluids to keep me hydrated. LOL!! Wish me luck.

csreef
May 22, 2010, 1:59 PM
Thanks all!! Tonight my wife is stealing me away to Niagara Falls for dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant, followed by a night of dirty, sexy fun at a nice hotel. :bigrin: Woo hoo!!! And she's packin' all the appropriate toys too. I better top up my fluids to keep me hydrated. LOL!! Wish me luck.

Happy B-Day... God whose luckier than you ^

darkeyes
May 23, 2010, 10:15 AM
I'm gunna send you a new jet engine for that industrial strength vibrator for your next birthday Fran :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

.... Chookie.. yes please... brill pressie... nite a me birfday gonna b ev so spesh then... spesh enuff wivout it, but nowt rong wiv a lil xtra is ther.. tee hee:bigrin: Jus as well the kids won b 'round.. :bigrin:

darkeyes
May 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
He He.....knew that would get a response :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:;)

Am ev so glad me didn disappoint then.. tee hee

TwylaTwobits
May 23, 2010, 8:07 PM
Remembered....ask Duckie.

Canticle
May 23, 2010, 8:18 PM
A decree absolute would be a lovely birthday present. :rolleyes:

It would be the best present I've had, since someone told me that they were in love with me, on my birthday, back in 2006. :) then :(

Bluebiyou
May 23, 2010, 8:30 PM

NIAGARA FALLS!!!
Slowly I turned...
then step by step...
inch by inch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc

Enjoy.

mikey3000
May 23, 2010, 11:18 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Awesome!!! Sometimes you have to leave the kids with Grandma and go have a slutty, dirty, adult weekend. Heart shaped jacuzzi, mirrors, video and all. :bigrin:

We haven't done that in a while and it was great. Round two comming uo tonight. :eek:

Canticle
May 27, 2010, 2:51 AM
Chocolate.........Chocolate......and more Chocolate

darkeyes
May 27, 2010, 4:52 AM
Chocolate.........Chocolate......and more Chocolate

If all me ev got for me birfday wos choccie ther wud b words sed.. howeva much me likes the stuff.. an me dus... but prefer 2 keep me bootie lil n cute tyvm... peeps kno this an r sensible enuff an imaginative enuff an luffly enuff 2 do much betta than choccie... an this year espesh.. choccie will b conspicuous by its absence... roll on Sept..:bigrin:

Canticle
May 27, 2010, 11:26 AM
If all me ev got for me birfday wos choccie ther wud b words sed.. howeva much me likes the stuff.. an me dus... but prefer 2 keep me bootie lil n cute tyvm... peeps kno this an r sensible enuff an imaginative enuff an luffly enuff 2 do much betta than choccie... an this year espesh.. choccie will b conspicuous by its absence... roll on Sept..:bigrin:

Oh, Fran, I can eat chocolate these days and I still lose weight. Trouble is, that after having gradually piled on the weight, after my daughter was born (and I hate myself for having done so, but that's life, it happened), I have ended up changing my metabolism....just wish the slimmer....skinny in parts me.....had the same body I had at 23....Ah, well....can't have everything.

I usually buy my own choolate. My children are prone to forgetting birthdays, unless I keep reminding them. Since 2005 I have warned 'he who snores,' not to send me a card, or buy me a present. Anything like that would be put in the garbage bin, immediately.

I did have a couple of years when someone sent me things and those things have meant more to me, than anything in my whole life, save for my children......but happiness never lasts.

So when I have my birthday in August, I'll take myself out to town, buy myself something nice to eat, and maybe get a fuss made of me, by the sweet young guy, who works in the coffee shop, I frequent. Then I will buy myself something nice.

Then I'll go home and cry...like I do everyday and probably always will.

sammie19
May 27, 2010, 1:14 PM
A lot of very expensive presents and for my partner to take me out in the evening somewhere posh for a lovely romantic meal. When we get home I expect and had better get a good ravishing. :):)